Moving to Miami Beach - anyone need a hand?

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all...I am moving to Miami beach this summer, probably around June. I am active duty military and will be there for a minimal time of 4 years.

So my question is...Does anyone in marine salvage need an extra hand? I've been wanting to get into the field for a long time and figured this is probably my best opportunity. Not really looking for a high paying job or anything of the sort...I am more looking at it as a learning opportunity for me. A way to get some experience in the field.

I am a certified diver and an electronics officers for the military. Drop me a line if you need an extra hand.

Thanks...
J

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Electronics officer, eh? That might be the value you can bring to the table. Figure out how to build a pulse sled or other specialized equipment and you'll have guys asking you to come help in no time.

Best,
Darren

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You might be able to grab some bottom time on the SeaHunter this summer too. Jupiter is about 1.5 hours north of you, and this summer if the weather is right we'll be out there working. We've got a pretty good crew together, but there are times when we can use an extra hand. Get in touch with SeaHunter on the "Who Wants To Dive For Treasure" Thread in Shipwrecks.

See you there!

Jason

OP
OP
GlassyEyed

GlassyEyed

Oct 15, 2009
Miami, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Tesoro Tiger Shark & Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the replies. I'll look for those other threads and hopefully join the search.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread