united nations to take total control of the worlds oceans

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=2][/h]
please read this and take action (copied and pasted from treasure coast beaches blog.)

Here we go again! By June the Senate is scheduled to vote on a proposal that will affect you and most of the earth.

Robert K. sent me an email telling about LOST, the Law of the Sea Treaty.

Here is part of what one article says about the treaty. (Use link below to access the article.)

The United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea ... is perhaps one of the most significant but less recognized 20th century accomplishments in the arena of international law.... Its scope is vast: it covers all ocean space, with all its uses, including navigation and overflight; all uses of all its resources, living and non-living, on the high seas, on the ocean floor and beneath, on the continental shelf and in the territorial seas; the protection of the marine environment; and basic law and order.... The Convention is widely recognised by the international community as the legal framework within which all activities in the oceans and the seas must be carried out.

Since most of the earth is covered by water, this treaty would govern most of the earth.

The article goes on to say, If you read the quote carefully, you'll see that the UN Division for Ocean Affairs and the Law of the Sea which administers LOST would have authority over everything, everything, over, on, and under the oceans and seas of the world. Ratification of LOST would be a very large step toward world government. And, remember under the UN division that administers LOST, our nation wouldn't have veto power like we do in the UN Security Council. We'd have just one vote among 150 or more votes. Just as the League of Nations ultimately fell apart without the United States, let's stay out of the UN's LOST regime, thus denying its legitimacy.

Here is the link to the article.

Senate Poised to Give UN Control of Everything Re the Oceans by Ratifying LOST - John Birch Society

I could go on about the dangers and implications, but I trust that you'll see that for yourself.

If you don't want the UN having jurisdiction over everything that goes on in, over and under the water along the Treasure Coast and everywhere else, you should call or write your senator and express your views.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
this is giving away soverign control of our country's territorial waters * something that our goverment should never do to its citizens -- to give "others" control over american citizens and what they can and can not do .

first the seas --then our "gun rights" --never says I

Last edited:

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
though we must fight,these things must happen for the king to return.

AUVnav

Mar 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would take time to read the actual LOS proceedings going on in Senate Subcommittee as we speak. Sen Kerry is overseeing the talks, with Clinton and Panella. BTW, its the Law of the Sea Convention.
The US is ratifying LOS as it stands, but looking at ratifying the governments position and interpretation of the provisions. Actually, this is a good thing, as the Convention, as it stands, is not advantageous.

The US is reinforcing its claims to the Continental shelf and the EEZ.
As the undersea, and oceans open up, the US is finding itself with little to protect its interests, the US needs laws and protocol to protect its undersea interests, especially in the North....

LOS John Kerry

LOS Hearing June 28, 2012

LOS Hearing, June 14, 2012

Senate Hearings, all

Ratifying a US version, or interpretation of LOS, is a good thing...

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
The lost treaty is treason by our elected officials !!!, And there is no benefit in it what so ever !!!. ceeding control over America's natural resources to an international governing body is a treasonous usurpation of every Americans Rights and resources, and i will not comply or obey !!!.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread