Aresting a Wreck?

J

J@J salvors

How woud one go about this or is there any other way to stake a claim on a wreck I am just curious the wreck was picked over by another salvage team about ten years ago but I think there would be something left to find very shallow water 18-25 feet vis is good until it rains then the water muddies from the run off not a lot of sand mostly crushed coral and rocks and I am still looking for the original salvage co. the locals at the marina talk about the operation but no one remembers their name
I would like to do this leagly

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
JJ just pick over it yourself because you will never get a legal claim to the wreck.

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pete, you just answered a post that is almost 4 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hello2: ROFL!!!! :tongue3: ;D :laughing7:

And here I am responding to you. We must both be up late drinking rum. I have Bacardi's 151. :coffee2:

You?

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, too bad it's 4 years old :laughing9: He couldn't arrest a vessel unless it was a company he had done business with and they owed him money.. It is just a form of a lien

Signed,
Popeye

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well I see newbies responding to posts that are 2 years old (hookah hoses) and 3 years old (DPV to move sand) so I picked the oldest post I could find! BTW I'm a Capt. Morgan man.

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
seamen need rum like desiel engines need oil -- try this one from venezula -- pampero anniversario ---it comes wrapped in a leather "bag"--- not cheap by very nice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread