White's
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have a PCA-10 that has some pitting through the valve reeds, it worked fine, but I took it out of service. I have several. It has the big pulley and the crank mount with the footpads, fan, fan shroud,with the cylinders off that, and pulley/belt shroud. I took the heads off and noticed the pitting. It would need new valves and gaskets in to rebuild it, not expensive, but like I said I have several. I would sell that for $50, if you want it. It worked fine, but I found a tiny hole in a reed valve, when I pulled the heads off on a major teardown/rebuild. Needle size. We used 2 people on that unit and it worked fine. Brownies in West Palm might be able, should be able to get the parts.

OP
OP
S

Sea'n88double

Greenie
Sep 19, 2012
Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
That's awesome! Thanks for your help. I rebuilt the t-80's valves and bearings so I doubt I'll have too much trouble with this one. Is there any way you could tell me what shipping costs are so I can include that or guess and a number I

Last edited:

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no, no, no! Edit your posts and take out your phone and address. You need to send those things by PM (Personal message) on here. you open yourself to a lot of misery by posting you info publicly.

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sea'n88double, I PMed you back. I will hold it, and get back to you when I know I am coming over that way. Mail would be cheapest ..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions