Sea Ghost Water Covering

Priate Booty

Tenderfoot
Jul 21, 2017
SUNSHINE STATE
Detector(s) used
Minre Lab CTX 3030,Mine Lab Sovergins GT
Garrett AT Pro, Mine Lab Excalibur, Mine Lab Equinox, Garret Sea Hunter, Fisher Cz -21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,

Apparently there is a man in Ukraine who makes a Super water Proof Covering for Mine Lab Equinox under the Business name of Sea Ghost, Apparently he keto fits your Mine Lab Equinox Mine Lab CTX with a Custom fitted Plastic Sealed Box which apparently can go at deeper Depths...
Prices are done by e-mailing him, or asking what needs to be done.. I have not done so as of yet..
I have a friend who is having a couple of Equinox's and CTX 3030 done...

However! Once this is done, I believe it VOIDS out pairs on your machines,,, I do not have any data to support this or the quality of work just incase.
By no means I am affiliated with him.. It would of Been Nice If Mine Lab thought of that?

Also most of you that have Mine Lab Equinox 600- 800.. as you all know Mine Lab has an Adapter Cable, 18 Inches so you can attach 1/4 inch Head Phones to it.. "Be Warned"... You have have have a Stereo Female to Mono Adapter... to make your High speed Black widows work.. or other Head Phones.. At least that's my experience.
I talked with Detector Pro and they said thats why they have toggle switch for that on Black Widows.. Apparently I have two pairs and the toggles don't work for that process.
I informed them I purchased two cables that Mine Lab Produces and it did not work with out the adapter which I purchased on Amazon for a Pack of 5. Twenty plus dollars with tax... Be warned? It is not water proof,, But the sound is Advanced with the Black Widow Head Phones vs. the Stocked z Link or 1/8 inch plug in plug in.
How I found out about the "Adapter Plug" was from the guys in USA from Allenbank PA that repair Mine Lab Products.
I know some of you all like those.. Wire less head Phones "I don't" .. I detect Florida and up the East Coast of USA, and when the Waves Break hard on Beach and Wind Howls its hard to hear those fait sounds that could be a "Good Target'.. although I dig most items.
Doc's in Henderson Nevada makes an Adapter cable to Twenty six Dollars and change.. and his works Great and especially for that price.
Once again you have to keep it dry, seal it from the rain.

Fisher is producing a New and Improved "Fisher Impulse".. Apparently it's being tested . I Have seen on You Tube, in FRANCE, with Great results. so far.. depth rating is made for Diving at the depth you all dive when to find the Ship Wreck items.. or for Beach Pulse Induction detecting.. here in Florida most of the Ship Wreck Artifacts are anywhere from the Beaches to 50- 60 feet or deeper most of the time its in shallow water... If its deeper then you have to have the Big Bucks like Oddsey Marine out of Tampa and use Robotics,, and we all know how Governments then hate that even If the law says you can.. But thats not my area of expertise...

I hope this is informative, Happy Hunting and Best of Luck Finding the Finds..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread