are dowsers unrelaibale--not the good ones

b4merrill

May 22, 2008
This is b4 merrill responding tom two responses to my original message requesting a doser. For one thing one correlates the activities of multiple dowsers--as an adjunct tool to 20 years of research on a ship that has treasure. The object of the dowser is to assist in a finer focus--his assist becomes the fouth coordinate so to speak in precise fine tuning of three existing x,y, z coordiates--things change to say the least in a twisting hulk wending her way to the deep six. There is prior information and there is the actual moment of search and access. I maintain despite a coarse negative response that you should not discount all 'assist elements 'be they purely causal pragmatic approach or the seeming nebulous extrasensory approach. The ESP is really a latent sixth sense that often came into play before society became EMG suffused--and now in many of us it is little more than a vestigial fucnction.

You don't hear too much these days about the top secret remote viewers working for the military--you can argue about their effectiveness--but it is probable from the lack of mention these days that they have dove deep under the radar as in being very effective.

Anyway, been out of the loop for a spell, but again ask to access a dowser and of course will try in other formats.

Keep the faith and dson't confuse an innicent illusion with a gtambler's delusion in pursuing treasure--alot of it still there---but it awaits hearty souls and tenacious get off your ass explorers---research can give you a compass direct and some facts to work with but vicarious adventurers--arm chair adventurer bullshit don't work in this business. Smurfers have a death wish--everything must be planned and organized and nobody dies through stupidity or over anxiousness. I am planning a SALVAGE, not a fucking bullshit get some plates wreck dive. May attempt something like a small Columbus discovery group thing ( Thompson was a genius no doubt on the Central America)--but also to put up my own money to show good faith and serious interest in sharing risk--so the group that forms can be a handful of people who DO NOT put up food money or home money because we won't take it--it is strictly surplus funds--don't want wives on my ass-- been there done that. Am an old fart and this is my last hurrah. Only one ship--I know here like I know my wife's smiling eyes and sweet smile for naw on 30 years. She things I am nuts--maybe she is right

anyway still lookin for a dowser--will try other avenues of course and I have explained above my position and experience with these gifted people--never to be maligned by ignorant pugnaciosu people. A gift is a gift no matter where it comes from--would that we were all as gifted and lucky to be so blessed

R. Merrill

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Get in touch with Dell Winders on the shipwreck forum. He is good!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morning Merrill: We had a friend recommend a map dowser in Alaska on the
Tayopa project. Since it was free, ( me cheap) out of curiosity, I sent him some aerial, sat photographs, as well as topos. When they came back, I was astounded, he had correctly marked between 80 - 90 % of the mineral structures there. that I had already found. He also located two of the deposits that I had already found.

All of this from a gentleman that has never set foot in the area to this day?? Explain.

As for using one, yourself for example, in your projected plan, you have very Little to lose. Realize that to be 100% correct every time would be unrealistic. It could be a valuable aid to the search, depending upon who was the dowser.

Don Jose de La Mancha

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
b4merrill,

Why not find your shipwreck the old fashioned way useing a boat,a mag or sidescan instead of all this hokus pokus voodoo stuff that never works and is a waste of money and time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread