wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I have a dacor 360xl regulator with aero octopus and 3 guage console depth,pressure,compass.
a scubapro finseal bcd with a seaquest power inflator size large
this stuff was dove 3 times and my dad had to give up diving for health reasons.

$400.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

wreckdiver1715

Bronze Member
May 20, 2004
Satellite Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had one heck of a time finding dive gear for one of my newest dive team members...

Attachments

• MEXICAN_NAVY_SEAL.jpg
    MEXICAN_NAVY_SEAL.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 2,086

mad4wrecks

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2004
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, DetectorPro Headhunter, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
When he finds something good, does he wag his tail to signal you? ;D

ScubaFinder

Bronze Member
Jul 11, 2006
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
AquaPulse AQ1B - AquaPulse DX-200 Magnetometer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
PCola - Check with your local dive shop and ask them about selling you some rental gear. I know several people tha have gotten good deals on well maintained equipment that way, some even with a warranty.

Best of luck...I wish I got over your way more often, I'd be diving with you everyday.

Jas

OP
OP
pcolaboy

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
ScubaFinder said:
PCola - Check with your local dive shop and ask them about selling you some rental gear. I know several people tha have gotten good deals on well maintained equipment that way, some even with a warranty.

Best of luck...I wish I got over your way more often, I'd be diving with you everyday.

Jas

Yeah I've checked all the local shops but they want about 85% of the retail value for 3 year old gear. I don't mind rental gear since it's usually well maintained but I'm not going to pay nearly full price for it. I'm probably just going to 'buck-up' and get new gear. Thanks for all the replies.

Pcola

OP
OP
pcolaboy

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
wreckdiver1715 said:
I had one heck of a time finding dive gear for one of my newest dive team members...

LOL...that's awesome! I've seen a "bubble-hat" system for dogs as well but I imagine it would be more expense than a human suit.

scuba-cat-1.jpg

Pcola

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pcola,

Be careful about used gear.  Remember your life may depend on that gear.

I just bought brand new; regulator 1st and 2nd, octo, bcd, and gauges all for around $400 plus shipping.  All items are Mares brand which in my opinion and others is not a bad brand.  I'm sure there are others that have their favorites.  But we are talking about a good price for gear.

Let me know if you would like more information and I'll send you the link from where I bought.

HH

Trond

Mar 23, 2006
Norway
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmaxx Power.
You better save the 400, and invest in something new like jpotter mention. We don't want to read about any diving accident.

ScottyLee

Jul 4, 2006
Key Largo FL
I have a friend who used to own a dive shop that is sell some used gear. I just got a set for $425 rebuilt for one of my dive buddy's. PM me if you are still looking and tell me what size you need and I'll put you in touch with him.

Scotty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread