New Vid just for the coinshooter!!

mrwilburino

May 7, 2010
Northern Ohio
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Teknetics, Minelab, XP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Really looks like a great machine but darn complicated.

deepskyal

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2007
Natrona Heights, Pa.
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster 6000 Di Series 3, Minelab Eq 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One of these days I'll get back out detecting. Work finally slowed down some and I have weekends now but it's time for the ground to freeze. Plus gettin ready to sell my house. Always something!
I have the 5" shooter DD for my vision. I love it in junky areas...and under power lines. Like new territory there.

Al

OP
OP
Bradley137

Bradley137

Aug 4, 2007
DIXIE
Detector(s) used
Minelab, White's, Fisher, Tesoro
I really love that small coil. You have to sacrifice depth but in the really trashy areas you can't hardly hunt with the big coils. Just for the guys and gals in the frozen areas I'll try to do a little extra detecting vids this winter.

andy from de

Sep 28, 2010
dover delaware
Detector(s) used
whites mxt pro
Great vids. I agree, If you don't dig any trash you are missing a lot of treasure. I'm hunting a lot here in Delaware that had a house that was torn down in the 50's that was built in the mid 1800's and it is very trashy and highly mineralized. Ive only had the time to get there once so far, but it's a virgin site so time is not of the essence..... too much. I ran into the same type problem you describe, and found in the manual for my mxt pro that I can lock in the pinpoint and and its in all metal and turn down the threshold till the blare goes away and it seems to work pretty good at the house, I just want to go try it at the lot and see if it'll work. AA

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread