May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are you for real, do you know how much rivers naturally change over 400 years:laughing9:

Last edited:

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I even paid strict attention after regaining my composure ::) Your artifact match to Google Earth aerials make absolutely no sense that a shipwrecked colony would carve Indian faces in the land mass even if it was humanly possible . Please don't add extra terrestrial intervention theories . I like this one . Beam him up Scotty :laughing7:

terryo

Aug 13, 2007
north Florida
Detector(s) used
ace 250, 1974 Whites coinmaster 2/d
I think I am gonna get my shovel , go out to my field, and dig me a pretty maiden outline, and wait for google earth to update my area's photos.I can "enhance" any mistakes I make....it's going to be cooool!

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, please post some good pictures of the finds, as most of us do on here & I can start helping.

nuggy

Aug 22, 2010
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro, had; Minelab Eureka, Bounty Hunter, Garrett, Fisher and Whites.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's posts like this that end up getting some good wit flowing, my initial reply was deleted somehow, when it was retitled from "2". It is somewhat cruel to laugh at such stuff, but really what else is it good for? Nuggy

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it just my imagination or does the image on the left look like Bart Simpson picking his nose? Finding shapes on a map isn't much different that finding shapes in the clouds....they both change with time. Show me something recovered that proves your speculation.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's posts like this that end up getting some good wit flowing, my initial reply was deleted somehow, when it was retitled from "2". It is somewhat cruel to laugh at such stuff, but really what else is it good for? Nuggy

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/documentaries/299260-2.html
Still there, its just been moved.

I think we scared him off, maybe some joking was a little strong, but if he is serious, then he can stump up the proof with pictures, which is what I hoping for but getting no response on:icon_scratch:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was watching this today and I thought the voice sounded like you sherman.

Damn, I never realised until I saw this that I have 70+ lbs of the material!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    395.7 KB · Views: 433

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
What the %$#$@% was that?
Based on his theory, I googled Twin Peaks and saw an Indian carved landscape of Pamela Anderson.
Henceforth, What does that mean?

DigitNY

Jan 1, 2013
Cortlandt NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab 305, Fisher CZ70 Pro, Garrett pro point
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the %$#$@% was that?
Based on his theory, I googled Twin Peaks and saw an Indian carved landscape of Pamela Anderson.
Henceforth, What does that mean?

What the????maybe thier some form of magic mushroom, he inhaled the spores.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread