Metal Detecting "Colonial Grist Mill" Part TwoTime Searchers

colonial relic hunter

Nov 26, 2007
Harrison city, Pa
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X3 & X2 and X5. Whites spectrum & silver eagle ll. Garrett ADS 4.
Metal Detecting "Colonial Grist Mill" Part TwoTime Searchers

This video was taken at an Old Grist Mill site from the early 1760's. Their actually was 2 mills at this site and an old fort site not too far from the Grist Mills.

On this trip the Time Searchers bring their good friend Prof. Steve Dodin along on this trip. Steve was featured in the Old Colonial Church Site.
Prof. Steve Dodin digs up another lovely early 1720s-1730's king George Copper. Steve was really shocked about his find because he had never found one in all his 18 years of detecting and now in one day he has found TWO!

Rodger "The Time Searcher" Blissman persistence pays off after he finds two Colonial Buttons.

Bill "The Colonial Relic Hunter" Leydic finds another King George Copper and a Colonial Button. I hope you enjoy the video.

Stay Tuned for upcoming SPECIAL EVENT!! That You Can't Miss!!

You can still check us out at www.Timesearchers.net

P.S We still have at least 30 hours of video we will try to release real soon. I do have 7 videos already edited and ready to go. I wish I had more time to get them up. Plus Rodger has 5 or more parts from Div 9.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oct 19, 2007
born in 3 sisters, tx. now living west of tilden
Detector(s) used
X-Terra70, X-Terra 50, Ace250, Ace150, GTI 1500,GTA 1000 Ultra, Tejon, Vaquero
Re: Metal Detecting "Colonial Grist Mill" Part TwoTime Searchers

Hi if you wile (R) click the URL and copy and paste it into your post
you want see 2 episodes and that text next too it

http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=fqrnzUWd9mY w/o the spaces
in the URL texas

this kinda stuff will be gone: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread