The Pirates of Treasure Net

XT18000

May 26, 2008
MUMSZIE,
THE PIRATE QUEEN OF TNET! A true treasure found by everyone that swing's a detector!

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID

I absolutely loved every minute! What a job! I can't wait to see the smile on your face when you put your picture in the next one WITH THE GOLD!!!! Although you sure put a lot of smiles on ours with this presentation.

May 31, 2008
Lake City, FL
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000 II, Ace 250, Gold Bug 2, Fisher 1265-X, C&G Bobcat, Previously Garrett Groundhog and Bounty Hunter RB 10
You are certainly talented. Great Job! I'll try to send you a pic soon.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
OK gng's - it looks like you enjoyed this one and I loved doing it sooooooooo what am I going to do?

I am starting "The Pirates of Treasure Net, the sequel"! So get someone to go along with you when you hunt and send me the pictures. I would like at least two pictures. One of you hunting and one of your best OR favorite find. I do not want to use the same pictures in the next show. So I need pictures. Here is my email [email protected]

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
mumszie said:
Well here it is gng's! The Pirates of Treasure Net! My apologies if I didn't get your picture in. I've been waiting for a few of them to come in but noticed that the slide show was getting a little long so I decided to go ahead and stop it before it got too long to post. Please keep sending me your photo's and I will make another show with those. I hope you enjoy this one. I think it is pretty cute. This one takes approx. 6 minutes to view.

Well done.Nice photo shop Job.WTG.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good stuff,it's nice to put faces to the names. :)

MD Dog

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2007
Please don't yell !
I actally followeed a link from somewhere else and wow Mumzie that is so cool. wish I was here at the time but I was on Hiatis gettin a new valve. Let me know if you do anymore so I can get in.
Love ya MD

Drudge

Nov 19, 2007
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab: eTrac, Excalibur II, Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL i liked the little cartoons :laughing7:

dirtyJohn

Nov 30, 2007
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Arghh! Keep your hooks off me treasure you scurvy wharf rats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread