Question about Barbie items.

ghost surf

Dec 11, 2004
First off, does anyone know about the Standard Doll Company from back in the early 1940'S? I have been trying to find out about this place for years with nothing to show up with.It was located in Long Island New York.
2. How much would items from this original company be worth?Items such as it's catalog showing items they sold and the actual items it sold from the company itself?
Also How much would Bob Macy Dolls be worth?
Where would I find any information about Alexandra dolls from the beginning to now?

How much would stickers for original Barbie packages be worth?These are ones that where supposed to go on Barbie packages before they went out in the stores so they could be sold. These where stickers from back when Barbie's just started.
How much would Barbie outfit patterns be worth...These are Patterns for Barbie clothing that where used in the factory for the Standard Doll Company to make Barbie's cloths before they where put on the store shelves.
I know this is a lot to take in... I need to find out about this company.The original Standard Doll Company.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions