as for what dowsing is all about

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
as a beginner in this field , i tried to used L kind of dowsing rod and it respond for quite sometimes. but i'm not sure if it is pinpointing the true location of the treasure site

i have positive site according to other TH who rendered dowsing on this area.

as for what my dowsing pinpointing , i used my compass to locate the exact location of almost site by which my rod is pinpointing. it is at 90 & 120 degrees going east forward, i took several area on that site and the rod is pinpointing at almost same direction..

in every people here which has the mastery on this doing, can either you help more techniques in developing more knowledge on hoe to master this rod..

thanks for anyone who can help

M

Mike(Mont)

If you are searching for a large treasure, you might try after Sunset. I don't know if it will work for you. Some people say you must have sunshine to dowse, but others say there are no magnetic (false) images after all the sun rays are gone. Even if you just get some lines you can mark them and follow them during the daytime.

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
can it be adviceable to used the rod inserted to a pen case rather than using it through our palm.. can the response of this rod realible to user

i can consider that rod is a form of detecting unforseen object that is beyond our imagination, i'll tried to used it but yet i can't confirm the concrete reaction of this,

the rod response to me gave me & gave only one answer as to where the location is all about..

hope that anybodies here shall guide me more on teaching the proper technique in using this rod

M

Mike(Mont)

As the saying goes "What works for one person does not necessarily work for another." Some people like a swivel type handle others like a solid handle, others like extremely smooth bearings. So try them and use what feels the best to you. Whatever you decide to use, you need to practice with it until you feel comfortable. I don't think most people realize how long it takes to learn how to dowse. You can't expect good results if you only practice two times a week, you need to practice two times a day for several weeks. I suggest you check out the American Society of Dowsers website. They have some instructions and many books.

OP
OP
manvat

manvat

Mar 14, 2008
ph
Mike(Mont) said:
As the saying goes "What works for one person does not necessarily work for another." Some people like a swivel type handle others like a solid handle, others like extremely smooth bearings. So try them and use what feels the best to you. Whatever you decide to use, you need to practice with it until you feel comfortable. I don't think most people realize how long it takes to learn how to dowse. You can't expect good results if you only practice two times a week, you need to practice two times a day for several weeks. I suggest you check out the American Society of Dowsers website. They have some instructions and many books.

thanks mike, i feel comfortable using this rod through pen,, its swing smoothly rather than with my palm.
as you says mastery of this rod makes several times & effort to find the efficiency of it..

i will consider you as one of the very important person who shared ideas if i succed in finding the lost treasure in this area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread