Want to try Dowsing?

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Les. If you feel like you need to improve some part of your dowsing just go for it. You never know just what you can do if you don’t try as that’s why we this thing inside our head
Thanks Aart. I don't have a problem in knowing which direction a target is from me. My challenge is discriminating out metal things I don't want (junk). The amount of junk I have found is proof dowsing works, otherwise I should
not have found what I did and in far out places I have never been in before.

I use pocket rods that I can fold up and put in my pocket for easy transport. So putting a witness sample on them like you can on rigid rods that do not fold is not an option. I have a set of solid brass rigid rods cut to length for gold also. I have not used them since I cut them to length. What do you suggest?

Thanks,

Les

P.S. I am already wishing for summer to be here. LOL.

Last edited:

OLDMAN101

Jul 31, 2013
MOHAWK RIVER
Detector(s) used
BOUNTY HUNTER QUICK DRAW
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ART,

GOOD MORNING. ALL WEEK I READ BETWEEN 530-630 AM. I DISCOVERED YOUR LIFETIME OF ADVICE AND ADVICE FROM LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.

LAST WEEK I WAS IN THE WOODS WITH MY SON AND I TRIED THE RODS, I DISCOVERED I DIDNT HAVE A CLUE AS TO HOW TO USE THEM. I ONCE ASKED A NEW GIRL TO MOVE THE MOUSE ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN. SHE PICKED UP THE MOUSE AND PLACED IT ON THE MONITOR SCREEN AND WIGGLED IT ! I AM AS NEW AS SHE !
THATS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS YOU DONT FORGET.

ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO BEFORE THE INTERNET WAS THOUGHT OF I READ BOOKS.
AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY PEOPLE DONT WRITE BOOKS FOR NOTHING.
WHEN I READ YOUR ADVICE AND EXPERIENCE I RECOGNIZE IT COMES FROM YOUR HEART AND SOUL. IM SURE I SPEAK FOR OTHERS IN THE SAME STATEMENT.

I ONCE READ BOOKS ABOUT UNKNOWN, UNEXPLAINED THINGS. IS THERE LIFE AFTER LIFE? DOES BIGFOOT EXIST ? ARE UFO'S REAL ? CAN PEOPLE COMMUNICATE WITH THE DEAD ? CAN PEOPLE SEE THE FUTURE ? I JUST READ HENRY GROSS AND HIS DOWSING ROD BY KEN ROBERTS. OH I DIDNT MENTION EDGAR CAYCE. HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT EDGAR CAYCE ?

THERE ARE SO MANY FACSINATING THINGS ARE SIMPLY NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE.
WHEN MY SON ASKED ME “ IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH DAD” I QUOTED SOMEONE “ FINDING IS RESERVED FOR THE SEARCHERS”. WHAT ? WHAT THE HECK DAD, CAN I JUST HAVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER? SO I TOLD HIM, ABSOLUTELY YES ! HOWEVER MY GIVING YOU THE ANSWER WILL NOT CONVINCE YOU. IT WILL CONVINCE YOU THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE ONLY. YOU WILL HAVE TO SEEK OUT THE ANSWERS TO CONVINCE YOURSELF. THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ARE THERE TO BE FOUND.
HAVE FAITH.

ART, I THINK IT WAS YOU WHO SAID YOU CANNOT SEE THE WIND BUT WE STILL SAIL. WE CANNOT SEE MILLIONS OF FREQUENCIES SURROUNDING THE EARTH, BUT WE SEE TV, AND HEAR RADIO.

*** WE CANNOT SEE A METAL DETECTORS FREQUENCIES BEING OUTPUTTED, BEING DISTURBED WHEN MOVED OVER A METAL OBJECT, THIS ACTS UPON THE SECOND COIL AND AFFECTS THE ELECTRONICS WITHIN AND SIGNALS AN AUDIBLE BEEP. *** (SOUND IS A FREQUENCY WITHIN OUR RANGE OF HEARING)

THESE DOWSING FREQUENCIES ARE THERE. ALL THINGS RESONATE TO A NATURAL FREQUENCY. ITS A NATURAL OCCURRING ENERGY. HOW IS IT THE SMALLEST ATOM IS JUST LIKE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM WITH 9 PLANETS ? SORRY, I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS. EDGAR CAYCE SAID ALL THINGS RESONATE A NATURAL FREQUENCY.
EDGAR CAYCE COULD DIAGNOSE THE HUMAN BODY BEYOND EXPLAINED SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND REMEDY THE CAUSE. LIKE DOWSING HE COULD DO IT FROM ANY DISTANCE.

WHEN I METAL DETECT I IMAGINE THE UNSEEN FREQUENCY FIELD. A BEEP TELLS ME THERE IS METAL THERE. I'M AN ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN SO I GET A KICK OUT OF IT EVERY TIME.

*** ART I BELIEVE YOU HAVE LEARNED TO DETECT THE RESONATING FREQUENCIES
THAT EXIST NATURALLY *** THE CARDINAL DIRECTION FREQUENCIES LEAD YOU TO YOUR TARGET BE CAUSE THEY ARE PART OF THE UNSEEN FORCES.

ANOTHER NOTE;* I ONCE WENT TO A PSYCHIC,* HEALER.** HE TOLD ME MY AURA WAS GREEN,,IT STANDS FOR THE ABILITY TO HEAL. HE TOLD ME TO IMAGINE A PALM SIZE BALL OF ENERGY IN HIS HAND,* HE SAID OPEN YOUR PALM AND I WILL HAND IT TO YOU.* SO I DID.* AND YES I FELT IT.* IT WAS JUST STATIC ENERGY , BUT HE PLACED IT IN MY PALM.** I VISITED ANOTHER HEALER ALSO,* I HAD A SPRAINED ANKLE.
MY ANKLE HURT FOR ATLEAST A WEEK.*IT HURT BAD.* THE NEXT DAY I SIMPLY FORGOT ABOUT IT !** I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT TILL THE NEXT DAY,,MAYBE TWO DAYS OR THREE DAYS LATER IT STARTED COMING BACK.* NOT BAD BUT SLIGHTLY.* THEN GRADUALLY SUBSIDED.
THESE TWO OCURRANCES SOMEHOW GET LOST IN THE DAILY GRIND OF LIFE.** BUT I NEVER FORGET.

I MEASURED THE MINUTE VOLTAGE BETWEEN MY HANDS. YOURS IS 120 MILI VOLTS. THATS GOOD,,IM AT 40 MILIVOLTS. I HELD A MAGNET IN MY LEFT HAND AND THE VOLTAGE INCREASED DRAMATICALLY. I THINK IT WAS 300—400 MILIVOLTS. I HAVE A LOT OF STRONG MAGNETS. I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT. NOW I CARRY COMPASSES,,DOWSING RODS, ONE APPLE TREE Y STICK , I HAVE THREE PENDULEMS.
ITS SATURDAY I BETTER GET BUSY,, THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I do the best I can. There are so many questions and so few answers. I try to write about dowsing but do not have all the answers. As you can see I know how to find these signal lines and how to follow them. I know everything I need to find treasure. The why’s, how’s and where these signals come from is not needed nor do I need to know to use them. Many people know my story. Back in the 1990’s I was running gold dredges. A water dowser turned me onto the best gold I ever dredged. After that I was using LRL’s to recover gold so I knew how to use the rods. When I started to learn how to Dowse my main goal was not to screw that up. That is why my methods were developed
....Art

Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is my first time posting on this thread. I was introduced to dowsing back in the '50's by an older neighbor who had a divining apparatus.
The best I learned was that it held a magnet and a vile of liquid mercury. Not sure though but was told by an older brother who inherited it. The wrappings, which looked like the old type electrical tape (Friction) and then wrapped with small string. I worked with a stone mason that was part Native American and he had a small museum in a nearby town. I loaned it to him but forgot about it so there is no way for me to retrieve it now.
The reason for the post is to state that the original old man would have my Dad hide his wallet somewhere and he would search for it. He never failed as far as I know. Later in life I was working for a Construction Company and there was a need to know where utilities were located. "Call before you dig" wasn't available back then, so there was a guy that dowsed for us. He showed me the gist of using copper "ell" rods and I began to be the utility dowser from then on. We were working on a Golf Course project and the plot plan showed a buried drain line but not exactly sure where. I dowsed the general area using my "ell" rods and marked the spot. The excavator operator dug and dug but found nothing. I told the doubting Thomas that it was there so keep digging. The boss backed me up and finally he found the pipe under exactly where I marked it for him. It was, however, 23 feet deep. I didn't have the ability to tell him how deep.
Can I explain it? NO, but I know it works, at least for me then. I know there are the doubters out there that bash, but just remember that at one time in History there were men who thought the Earth was flat.:laughing7:
Marvin
BTW, I still have the same rods but haven't used them in 20+ years. I'm into metal detectors now but may get out the rods and try them.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I want to tell everyone again. This thread is the method that I use. It is called Physical Dowsing and there is Dowsing called Mental Dowsing. Some of my methods work the same way but all if them do not. Use what you can but I recommend that you do not try to mix them when you first start. I can mix them but I have a long time using the rods...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ART,

GOOD MORNING. ALL WEEK I READ BETWEEN 530-630 AM. I DISCOVERED YOUR LIFETIME OF ADVICE AND ADVICE FROM LIKE MINDED PEOPLE.

LAST WEEK I WAS IN THE WOODS WITH MY SON AND I TRIED THE RODS, I DISCOVERED I DIDNT HAVE A CLUE AS TO HOW TO USE THEM. I ONCE ASKED A NEW GIRL TO MOVE THE MOUSE ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN. SHE PICKED UP THE MOUSE AND PLACED IT ON THE MONITOR SCREEN AND WIGGLED IT ! I AM AS NEW AS SHE !
THATS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS YOU DONT FORGET.

ABOUT 30 YEARS AGO BEFORE THE INTERNET WAS THOUGHT OF I READ BOOKS.
AT THIS POINT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY PEOPLE DONT WRITE BOOKS FOR NOTHING.
WHEN I READ YOUR ADVICE AND EXPERIENCE I RECOGNIZE IT COMES FROM YOUR HEART AND SOUL. IM SURE I SPEAK FOR OTHERS IN THE SAME STATEMENT.

I ONCE READ BOOKS ABOUT UNKNOWN, UNEXPLAINED THINGS. IS THERE LIFE AFTER LIFE? DOES BIGFOOT EXIST ? ARE UFO'S REAL ? CAN PEOPLE COMMUNICATE WITH THE DEAD ? CAN PEOPLE SEE THE FUTURE ? I JUST READ HENRY GROSS AND HIS DOWSING ROD BY KEN ROBERTS. OH I DIDNT MENTION EDGAR CAYCE. HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT EDGAR CAYCE ?

THERE ARE SO MANY FACSINATING THINGS ARE SIMPLY NOT COMMON KNOWLEDGE.
WHEN MY SON ASKED ME “ IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH DAD” I QUOTED SOMEONE “ FINDING IS RESERVED FOR THE SEARCHERS”. WHAT ? WHAT THE HECK DAD, CAN I JUST HAVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER? SO I TOLD HIM, ABSOLUTELY YES ! HOWEVER MY GIVING YOU THE ANSWER WILL NOT CONVINCE YOU. IT WILL CONVINCE YOU THAT IS WHAT I BELIEVE ONLY. YOU WILL HAVE TO SEEK OUT THE ANSWERS TO CONVINCE YOURSELF. THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ARE THERE TO BE FOUND.
HAVE FAITH.

ART, I THINK IT WAS YOU WHO SAID YOU CANNOT SEE THE WIND BUT WE STILL SAIL. WE CANNOT SEE MILLIONS OF FREQUENCIES SURROUNDING THE EARTH, BUT WE SEE TV, AND HEAR RADIO.

*** WE CANNOT SEE A METAL DETECTORS FREQUENCIES BEING OUTPUTTED, BEING DISTURBED WHEN MOVED OVER A METAL OBJECT, THIS ACTS UPON THE SECOND COIL AND AFFECTS THE ELECTRONICS WITHIN AND SIGNALS AN AUDIBLE BEEP. *** (SOUND IS A FREQUENCY WITHIN OUR RANGE OF HEARING)

THESE DOWSING FREQUENCIES ARE THERE. ALL THINGS RESONATE TO A NATURAL FREQUENCY. ITS A NATURAL OCCURRING ENERGY. HOW IS IT THE SMALLEST ATOM IS JUST LIKE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM WITH 9 PLANETS ? SORRY, I STILL HAVE QUESTIONS. EDGAR CAYCE SAID ALL THINGS RESONATE A NATURAL FREQUENCY.
EDGAR CAYCE COULD DIAGNOSE THE HUMAN BODY BEYOND EXPLAINED SCIENTIFIC KNOWLEDGE AND REMEDY THE CAUSE. LIKE DOWSING HE COULD DO IT FROM ANY DISTANCE.

WHEN I METAL DETECT I IMAGINE THE UNSEEN FREQUENCY FIELD. A BEEP TELLS ME THERE IS METAL THERE. I'M AN ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN SO I GET A KICK OUT OF IT EVERY TIME.

*** ART I BELIEVE YOU HAVE LEARNED TO DETECT THE RESONATING FREQUENCIES
THAT EXIST NATURALLY *** THE CARDINAL DIRECTION FREQUENCIES LEAD YOU TO YOUR TARGET BE CAUSE THEY ARE PART OF THE UNSEEN FORCES.

ANOTHER NOTE;* I ONCE WENT TO A PSYCHIC,* HEALER.** HE TOLD ME MY AURA WAS GREEN,,IT STANDS FOR THE ABILITY TO HEAL. HE TOLD ME TO IMAGINE A PALM SIZE BALL OF ENERGY IN HIS HAND,* HE SAID OPEN YOUR PALM AND I WILL HAND IT TO YOU.* SO I DID.* AND YES I FELT IT.* IT WAS JUST STATIC ENERGY , BUT HE PLACED IT IN MY PALM.** I VISITED ANOTHER HEALER ALSO,* I HAD A SPRAINED ANKLE.
MY ANKLE HURT FOR ATLEAST A WEEK.*IT HURT BAD.* THE NEXT DAY I SIMPLY FORGOT ABOUT IT !** I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT IT TILL THE NEXT DAY,,MAYBE TWO DAYS OR THREE DAYS LATER IT STARTED COMING BACK.* NOT BAD BUT SLIGHTLY.* THEN GRADUALLY SUBSIDED.
THESE TWO OCURRANCES SOMEHOW GET LOST IN THE DAILY GRIND OF LIFE.** BUT I NEVER FORGET.

I MEASURED THE MINUTE VOLTAGE BETWEEN MY HANDS. YOURS IS 120 MILI VOLTS. THATS GOOD,,IM AT 40 MILIVOLTS. I HELD A MAGNET IN MY LEFT HAND AND THE VOLTAGE INCREASED DRAMATICALLY. I THINK IT WAS 300–400 MILIVOLTS. I HAVE A LOT OF STRONG MAGNETS. I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT. NOW I CARRY COMPASSES,,DOWSING RODS, ONE APPLE TREE Y STICK , I HAVE THREE PENDULEMS.
ITS SATURDAY I BETTER GET BUSY,, THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

"LAST WEEK I WAS IN THE WOODS WITH MY SON AND I TRIED THE RODS, I DISCOVERED I DIDNT HAVE A CLUE AS TO HOW TO USE THEM. I ONCE ASKED A NEW GIRL TO MOVE THE MOUSE ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN. SHE PICKED UP THE MOUSE AND PLACED IT ON THE MONITOR SCREEN AND WIGGLED IT ! I AM AS NEW AS SHE !
THATS ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS YOU DONT FORGET."

Well, it does seem we have outlaws and inlaws on the forum. Is that you holding a (with Greek or Russian letters?) in the wanted poster of your profile? Now you've got me singing the Just Like Jesse James song again!

Attachments

• OLDMAN101 OLDMAN101.jpg
    OLDMAN101 OLDMAN101.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 71
  • OLDMAN101 OLDMAN101crop.jpg
    OLDMAN101 OLDMAN101crop.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 211

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SERBIAN CYRILLIC? Well, matbe not quite, one letter can't make any sense out of, unless it is backwards or mirror image.

serbian.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey OLDMAN101...If you are using bar magnets change to the other pole and see what it does...Every thing is always something to learn,,,Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OLDMAN101, I see now what you are holding up. I did a lot of searching on platinum bar types. The pic here I'm posting is one type but others look more like yours. Next question.....how and where did you get or find the old Russian platinum bar? Could this be from an off shore wreck? I'm sure now this is a mirror image of you holding the bar so nobody would recognize the Russian markings.

Attachments

• platinum-bars.jpg
    platinum-bars.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 77

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So, now are we talking about Jesuit treasure?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have been since I started asking. It was identifying points of the Legndary Jesuit, lost mine of Tayopa. Thanks again.:occasion14:
Thanks! :thumbsup: I must confess though, I did have previous experience on this by mistake (asked to search for the Lost Dutchman Mine) and located what probably was the Lost Jesuit Treasure (as it has been called). Made on 3 mine shafts with caves entering them each, cached by the Jesuits when expelled from Arizona. According to the legend, the site is in the Superstition Mountains. A retired Ph D scientist used mineral satellite to identify the borders of the only know gold bearing mineralized zone in the Superstitions. I believe it is the site and I've got the coordinates to 2 possibly all 3 of the caves on the mines. The cliff face is all full of carvings on both the 2 and the 3rd hasn't been explored enough to know for sure.

Attachments

• LostJesuitCache1.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 72
  • LostJesuitCache1B.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1B.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 70
  • LostJesuitCache1C.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1C.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 90
  • LostJesuitCache1E.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1E.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 202
  • LostJesuitCache1D2.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1D2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 81
  • LostJesuitCache2.jpg
    LostJesuitCache2.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 71
  • LostJesuitCache2A.jpg
    LostJesuitCache2A.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 66
  • LostJesuitCache2B.jpg
    LostJesuitCache2B.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 73
  • LostJesuitCache2C.jpg
    LostJesuitCache2C.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Lost Dutchman Mine, Lost Jesuit Treasure, Paralta mines, all follow the west edge of this alteration zone. I believe the Lost Jesuit site is between the Lost Dutchman and the Peralta mines. I've seen photos of nice coarse gold people have recovered from gravel they packed out using the Peralta map. There isn't supposed to be any placers associated with the Superstition veins.......apparently this is not entirely true. The alteration zone that produced the veins, is a geological wonder in itself. Completely shaped like a diamond and the N/S points are aligned to true north. Same with the E/W points they are true and the west point has the canyon making a sharp bend around it. from west point going toward south point, an old Spanish trail leads to Y-Canyon which is closer to the parking area for people to hike. Most people can't make the hike in a day and for horses to camp, the owners don't leave you with them, you'll be on your own until time to pick up and head back. I'm not sure if camping is even permitted, probably would need a special permit.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SERBIAN CYRILLIC? Well, matbe not quite, one letter can't make any sense out of, unless it is backwards or mirror image.

serbian.gif

Red desert

Was not any Greek or Cyrillic letters on that can . is only the logo of Monster Energy soft drink .

gJtv9IZ.jpg GIvjcqP.jpg

The drink's cans come in various colours in accordance with the drink's taste and colour .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread