Want to try Dowsing?

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The gold is mixed with copper.. For myself, time can not be dowsed.. I suspect it is a burial room because the elder person is laid down head north exactly... this is ritual.. could you find out which civilization in that part of the world used to bury their dead head north??

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMO , in this picture is what I believe to be the region of the Padres treasure rooms . This treasure is also known as the " Walter Perrine's cave of gold bars " . Perrine have heard about those rooms from his grandmother Lydian who was a 100% blood Apache and she lived at the base of Weavers Needle until she was about 10 years old . From Lydian 's description , the cave is like a " long hallway with rooms off to the right. One of them contained the stack of gold bars, another contained the underground spring, and another contained bags of "something" (his grandmother did not open them to see what was in them) piled up in a corner. "

Padres site.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have much time right now, but according to the retired Ph D scientist, there are from Y-Canyon a series of springs (or weeps as they called them.) He believed the very last of these springs should be in the ares of the heart carving. Here is A, B, C, cropped from a pic he look from the other side of the wash looking west. You see the heart on a shaft carving in the distance, on the mountain pointing up to a Goliath sized carved cross.

Off to the right of the cross you see on the mountain, back around the side, the scientist found a place where 4 arroyos come together. He estimated the depth of each, it is mentioned in the emails but can't remember how deep.

Attachments

• Looking W across Gulch(copy)A.jpg
    Looking W across Gulch(copy)A.jpg
    516.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Looking W across Gulch(copy)B.jpg
    Looking W across Gulch(copy)B.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 89
  • Looking W across Gulch(copy)C.jpg
    Looking W across Gulch(copy)C.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
IMO , in this picture is what I believe to be the region of the Padres treasure rooms . This treasure is also known as the " Walter Perrine's cave of gold bars " . Perrine have heard about those rooms from his grandmother Lydian who was a 100% blood Apache and she lived at the base of Weavers Needle until she was about 10 years old . From Lydian 's description , the cave is like a " long hallway with rooms off to the right. One of them contained the stack of gold bars, another contained the underground spring, and another contained bags of "something" (his grandmother did not open them to see what was in them) piled up in a corner. "

View attachment 1288669
====================================
YES YOU ARE RIGHT.. THE CAVE IS LIKE A LONG LONG HALLWAY.. INFACT THERE ARE TWO OF THEM.. ANCIENT CIVILIZATIONS LIVED UNDERGROUND FOR SURE.. BIG STACKS OF GOLD BARS ARE IN 6 LOCATIONS WITHIN THE TWO CAVES.. HOWEVER, THIS AREA -WITHOUT ANY DOUBT- IS FULL OF "SEVERE" EVIL MAGIC (INTENDED TO DISTRACT OTHERS FROM REACHING TO THEIR VALUABLE BELONGINGS), WHICH FACT MAKES DOWSING PRETTY IMPOSSIBLE FOR EVEN SKILLFUL DOWSERS BECAUSE EVERY HOUR YOU DOWSE THIS AREA YOU WILL SEE SAME TARGET MOVING FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER.. THIS IS OF COURSE IF THEY MANAGED TO CATCH A TREASURE OR EVEN AN ACTUAL UNDERGROUND CAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Last edited:

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you elhit29 for your confirmation . I know this region because i have decrypted the Padres map and another old map which is related to this region . I believe the entrance is under a triangle rock at the size of piano .
These days , we ( my team ) have decided to go to the pirate site for confirmation , and using a new brand and capable palmic detector will mark the spot . I will keep you informed .

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The 4 arroyos that come together, each has cat's claw, the name he gave for the thorn bush or small type of tree. Cat's claw are so thick and they can even cut through clothes. After taking the photo from across the wash, the scientist went to look because the location on the GE map had 3 solid red circles marked. The cross on the mountain must be where one of the dowsed hits of the 3 circles in a row. To the south of where the wash was crossed is another site. It looks like a cave in the photo but better to confirm by being there in person.
king jeans.

Attachments

• LostJesuitCache2BC.jpg
    LostJesuitCache2BC.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 73

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Thank you elhit29 for your confirmation . I know this region because i have decrypted the Padres map and another old map which is related to this region . I believe the entrance is under a triangle rock at the size of piano .
These days , we ( my team ) have decided to go to the pirate site for confirmation , and using a new brand and capable palmic detector will mark the spot . I will keep you informed .

Thank you..

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure I understand this "Evil Magic" of which ye speaketh.:dontknow: Please explain in Layman terms.
Marvin

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Evil magic = witchcraft

YES, can influence when dowsing and walking in a site
BUT i doubt that in a picture,
in that case, you will bring to home one of those beings
..that does not happen

Last edited:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Evil magic = witchcraft

YES, can influence when dowsing and walking in a site
BUT i doubt that in a picture,
in that case, you will bring to home one of those beings
..that does not happen
==========================================
Thanks Widomanmx...Yes it is witchcraft which is evil in nature. How it effects dowsing? You see everything in this universe has a "wave", it is just like the fingerprint in humans, each human being has a unique fingerprint. Now, there is good and bad in the world we live in. Each has a related "wave" that can effect the surroundings, even plants and animals get effected.. for dowsers, the tool they are using whether L-Rod, Pendullum, etc. ONLY interprets what the brain & heart receives.. so when you walk into a site having that evil witchcraft, then its "wave" starts spontaniously effecting the dowser's brain and heart, resulting in false interpretation of the original signal..
But why "some" of the ancient civilizations resort to evil witchcraft to have it with their buried treasures when they die? The answer is they had a belief that it will protect their treasures from others.. this is the story "in short".. so the dowser for buried treasures should take this into consideration.

As for you saying: "BUT i doubt that in a picture, in that case, you will bring to home one of those beings..that does not happen"...
My reply is when I dowse a map, photo, picture etc. it is exactly the same as I'm present in the site itself.. no difference at all.. so I can map dowse the evil witchcraft as well, exactly as if I'm present on site, they call this Remote Sensing...

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't plan on dowsing any maps for people, to check out the Lost Dutchman area. For safety reasons, I could rate the risk factor on the scale of 1-10 as a #10. This is a very dangerous region to explore.

For completeness, I must add a story here. As once the retired Ph D scientist was returning back late, it was either already dark or soon to be. His wife called out the search and rescue team because she worried about him being late. By the time he reached the parking area, a search team had started leaving to find him. They met just outside the parking area, nothing left for them to do, so they talked a while. According to the scientist, one of the search team members had been doing this for over 30 years. So, now the dowsed maps were in the backpack and when looked at by the experienced rescue person. The GE map noticed as significant, was the one with the pin for the reference point near the heart on the shaft carving.

According to the retired Ph D scientist, the story he got for this pin location, apparently there used to be a rock house there on a long cave. At the time it was over 15 years since the Forest Service blew up that rock house on a cave. The original file names for the photos indicated the direction.

Now, the steps with the little spiral steps carving at the top, I put a red line box around them. The original file name for the photo was RH-area South. The RH-area stands for "Rock House-area". It has been cropped down, you can't see everything. I think the clues already posted are sufficient. Don't want anyone to follow them and risk their life to get there. I'd feel bad if something happened to anyone.

From the spiral step carving, to the cave at the top right, it looks to be a walkway.......maybe even with steps to reach it. Although the scientist tried to get up to the walkway for a look at the cave in the top right, you cannot without a ladder from the spiral carving to the cave pathway. A folding ladder is cumbersome and it might not reach, I'm sure that a tall ladder is needed.

Attachments

• RH-area South(crop)-Bline.jpg
    RH-area South(crop)-Bline.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 72
  • RH-area South(crop)-Bline2.jpg
    RH-area South(crop)-Bline2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
so when you walk into a site having that evil witchcraft, then its "wave" starts spontaniously effecting the dowser's brain and heart, resulting in false interpretation of the original signal..
As for you saying: "BUT i doubt that in a picture, in that case, you will bring to home one of those beings..that does not happen"...
My reply is when I dowse a map, photo, picture etc. it is exactly the same as I'm present in the site itself.. no difference at all.. so I can map dowse the evil witchcraft as well, exactly as if I'm present on site, they call this Remote Sensing...
ESA - Eduspace EN - Home - What is remote sensing?
I think that some of you don’t know how the mind works. When I do a map or in a place and something is not right the rods will not close and the pendulums will not work. The mind will only do what it has been taught...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a Rock House area pic without any direction for identifying the location. Original file name was Rock House area Cliff Wall 2. No clue as exactly where the rock wall is located.

To make things even more complicated, before talking to the search and rescue team, we identified another pin as the rock house area. So, the file name on cliff wall 1 & 2 could be misleading. I'll have to check the emails later to see if these are from the first pin location or at the pin used as the reference point in the heart shaft carving area.

As I keep looking, seems this cliff wall at the top is much different than where the heart shaft points to huge cross on the mountain. My memory seems to be coming back again.....I'd say this site must be the first pin location.

Attachments

• Rock House area Cliff Wall 2cropC.jpg
    Rock House area Cliff Wall 2cropC.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 68
  • Rock House area Cliff Wall 2cropB.jpg
    Rock House area Cliff Wall 2cropB.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 74
  • Rock House area Cliff Wall 2cropA.jpg
    Rock House area Cliff Wall 2cropA.jpg
    482.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Rock House area Cliff Wall 2crop.jpg
    Rock House area Cliff Wall 2crop.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • Rock House area Cliff Wall 2.JPG
    Rock House area Cliff Wall 2.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
File name Rock House area Cliff Wall 1, no way to identify the location either. It might not even be a cave. I'm thinking maybe a shallow cave, but has been to long of time to remember for sure.

Attachments

• Rock House area Cliff Wall 1.JPG
    Rock House area Cliff Wall 1.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 77
  • Rock House area Cliff Wall 1crop.jpg
    Rock House area Cliff Wall 1crop.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 75

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
ESA - Eduspace EN - Home - What is remote sensing?
I think that some of you don’t know how the mind works. When I do a map or in a place and something is not right the rods will not close and the pendulums will not work. The mind will only do what it has been taught...Art

You will be surprised to know HOW and WHAT the brain in an UNTRAINED PATTERN is capable of doing.. For example: on Google Map: I pinpoint a treasure which happens to be close to tree (or big rock, etc..) in Google Map.. then I dowse the distance between this tree and the treasure, let's say the dowsed distance is 32 meters.. then when I go to the actual site, and dowse for the same treasure which was previously dowsed on the map, NOW I virtually count the distance between this target and the existing tree which I saw on Google Map, the distance should be exactly 32 meters (not more not less) which is identical to the dowsed distance on map.. this is s small example to what the human mind is capable of doing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Time to put a cork in the bottle, I've got some sketching projects ready to be started. For too long I've put them off, but now must be my 1st priority.

Might mention here, there is one more pin location with photos not posted yet. Don't plan on it right now and really wouldn't want people to plan a trip where too many people already got lost having to be rescued or some fatal mishap along the way.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Someone on the forum just asked me if I knew the difference, between Spanish and Jesuit signs. I assumed the signs were much the same. Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp once posted Spanish signs in a thread, I'm thinking this is one of them.......perhaps a death trap? Anyway, if there is a difference, then maybe this is a Spanish monument.

Attachments

• LostJesuitCache1Esign.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1Esign.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 82

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The gold is mixed with copper.. For myself, time can not be dowsed.. I suspect it is a burial room because the elder person is laid down head north exactly... this is ritual.. could you find out which civilization in that part of the world used to bury their dead head north??

Elhit29

I did an investigation and I found how : the orientation N-S and S-N was used by the pagan Vikings . This orientation would be related to the age or to the sex ( male/female ) of the deceased . They also buried the deceased's precious goods with them .
This could give a new twist in the Calalus/Tucson artifacts saga . I believe the Christians that came at about 800 AD ( what the artifacts show ) used Norse warriors mercenaries ( from the battle axes that are carved on the artifacts ) against Toltecs who lived in the Arizona at that age . If the grave will be proved as Norse , then is an indisputable evidence how they were there and the Calalus/Tucson artifacts are not fake ( like many have adopted ) . I never believed to been fake .

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread