Want to try Dowsing?

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Elhit29

I did an investigation and I found how : the orientation N-S and S-N was used by the pagan Vikings . This orientation would be related to the age or to the sex ( male/female ) of the deceased . They also buried the deceased's precious goods with them .
This could give a new twist in the Calalus/Tucson artifacts saga . I believe the Christians that came at about 800 AD ( what the artifacts show ) used Norse warriors ( from the battle axes that are carved on the artifacts ) against Toltecs who lived in the Arizona at that age . If the grave will be proved as Norse , then is an indisputable evidence how they were there and the Calalus/Tucson artifacts are not fake ( like many have adopted ) . I never believed to been fake .

They are all males.. the elder one's head is only to the north.. he is buried just opposite to the other 4 males whose heads are to the south.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Waiting for Real de Tayopa for verification on whether or not this is a Spanish symbol. if so, they must have got the loop part from the Egyptian Sa Symbol.

This is incredible, just can't believe what I'm seeing right now. I know these carvings were found in Arizona, but look at that little almost star shape in the cropped down sections on the Sa Symbol bottom right of loop.

I need to know if Spanish, Jesuit, or Meso-American culture. Cultural heritage will need to be protected, for now I'll be custodian of the map coordinates.

Possibly the University of Arizona would be interested in this, if positive proof of ancient culture can be established. Sometimes you can get a grant to fund an archaeological team to document a site......at least that's possible with shipwrecks, have no idea whether they will grant funds for on land.

Attachments

• sa-symbol.jpg
    sa-symbol.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 69
  • sa-symbolcrop.jpg
    sa-symbolcrop.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 66
  • sa-symbolcrop2.jpg
    sa-symbolcrop2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 72
  • LostJesuitCache1Esign2.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1Esign2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If that isn't a Sa Symbol carving......what is? I'm not sure what kind of site we got here now.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Just maybe some of you should try this.....

Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall
Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their
approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind
Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm,
discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.

Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other
conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or
other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me
adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the mirror image of the Sa Symbol, now you see the star in place on the right side of loop. Bingo! Must be Jesuit, since they were the masters of mirrored reverse images. Sometimes you need to be a Sherlock Holmes to follow the clues, put all the pieces of the puzzle together.

Attachments

• sa-symbol-reverse.jpg
    sa-symbol-reverse.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 56
  • sa-symbol-reversecrop.jpg
    sa-symbol-reversecrop.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 65
  • LostJesuitCache1Esign2.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1Esign2.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know what you were picking up on, but there is some kind of anomaly 20 ft deep. At least the signal drops off after that depth.

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This is a Norse treasure marker. I find no gold on any of the photos. By the way..It was placed there in the 18th century
sa-symbol.jpg

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a Norse treasure marker. I find no gold on any of the photos. By the way..It was placed there in the 18th century
View attachment 1290909
Egyptian! This particular photo was taken in Egypt. I think this photo is a gold artifact from a tomb. Probably made of gold or electrum.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the carving from the Superstitions. If you have mistaken the Egyptian photo for the AZ carving, then it must be a match......but the carving is reverse because of the tiny star position.

Attachments

• LostJesuitCache1Esign.jpg
    LostJesuitCache1Esign.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 71

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ancient Egyptian symbols: sa

Ancient Egyptian symbols: the sa

sa-amulet_middle_kingdom.jpg
Sa amulet made of electrum and gold
Middle Kingdom

The sa,
zA.gif
,[1] was an ancient symbol meaning protection. . He has come to you, O Great One of Magic
This is Horus, surrounded with (?) the protection of his eye, Great One of Magic.
Pyramid Texts 220 [2

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the Norse used the symbol, I'd say it would of been for tomb protection, to ward off dowsers. Ancient civilizations used similar symbols and the picture alphabets often had written characters nearly the same. The Sa is a symbol of great protection magic. Here the gold or electrum Sa is meant to throw off any person from seeing by dowsing, scrying, any other method of divining.

To quote from the link page above.....

"The deceased needed protection even more than the living, having to pass through an unfamiliar, magical world full of unforeseen dangers. The Book of the Dead equipped the deased with the necessary charms. As Thoth he protected Osiris:"

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Red, the question i asked the rods was, is there gold or silver buried here. Its a possible Jesuit cache.
Possible Jesuit site, what state is this site located?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I see you live in New Mexico.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
An ancient site spotted from space could rewrite the history of Vikings in North America

"The ancient chronicles told of a larger-than-life Viking warrior with a shock of red hair, banished from his home for killing another man, who sailed with hundreds of followers to an icy island in the sea. And they told of his son, who set out only a few years later to an even more distant place he knew as “Vinland,” but which today’s historians believe were the eastern coasts of modern day Canada and the United States."

"The new archaeological find, announced Thursday, offers tantalizing evidence of a Viking presence 300 miles from the only place in Canada they’d ever been seen before."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rite-the-history-of-vikings-in-north-america/

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's possible they may have come down into the United States, don't think hot dry Phoenix area is a place the cold blooded Vikings would of set up camp.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is some Guy on that has his own TV show about reading ancient signs on rocks, rock structures, etc, and he has promoted the idea of Vikings traveling much farther than previously thought. I guess this Lady is further proof. Several peoples visited before Columbus IMO.
It's been a long time since I thought Columbus discovered America. Not sure if the, not up to date, Teachers Association is still teaching that or not.
Marvin

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't find now which DNA testing site it was, one suggested the ancient DNA found evenly distributed throughout the Cherokee Nation, of Hebrew Levite Priests, Phoenician, Greek, Egyptian, shows there may have been a ship or ships come over at the time of the Roman attacks on Masada. There was a reclusive Levite community out in the desert wilderness area which escaped the Romans and left behind the copper scrolls at Qumran. If they escaped as a group, where did they go?

We know ancient people from Asia had shipping trade with the Pacific NW because archaeologists uncovered artifacts in Alaska, excavation of house ruins over 1,000 years old.

It would be interesting to know whether any of the North American Indian tribes have any ancient Norse DNA. That could be the most important clue, Cherokee Nation is different as to DNA source origin from other tribes.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anomalous Mitochondrial DNA Lineages in the Cherokee

"The many interrelationships noted above reinforce the conclusion that this is a faithful cross-section of a population. No such mix could have resulted from post-1492 European gene flow into the Cherokee Nation. So where do our non-European, non-Indian-appearing elements come from? The level of haplogroup T in the Cherokee (26.9%) approximates the percentage for Egypt (25%), one of the only lands where T attains a major position among the various mitochondrial lineages. In Egypt, T is three times what it is in Europe. Haplogroup U in our sample is about the same as the Middle East in general. Its frequency is similar to that of Turkey and Greece. J has a frequency not unlike Europe (a little less than 10%). The only other place on earth where X is found at an elevated level apart from other American Indian groups like the Ojibwe is among the Druze in the Hills of Galilee in northern Israel and Lebanon. The work of Shlush et al. (2009) demonstrates that this region was in fact the center of the worldwide diffusion of haplogroup X.

Phoenicians. On the Y chromosome side of Shlush et al.'s study, male haplogroup K was found to have a relatively high frequency of 11% in the Galilee region (2008:2). K (renamed T in the revised YCC nomenclature) has long been suspected to be the genetic signature of the Phoenicians. A TV show by National Geographic appeared about a year ago titled Who Were the Phoenicians?, in which Spencer Wells of the National Genographic Project, unveiled this theory. Without a doubt it was the Phoenicians, whose name among themselves was Cana'ni or KHNAI 'Canaanites', not Phoenikoi 'red paint people' (Aubet 2001:9-12; cf. Oxford Classical Dictionary s.v. "Phoenicians" ), who are referenced by James Adair when he observes that "several old American towns are called Kan?ai," and suggests that the Conoy Indians of Pennsylvania and Maryland were Canaanites and their tribal name a corruption of the word Canaan. The Conoy Indians are the same Indians William Penn around 1700 described as resembling Italians, Jews and Greeks. By about 1735 they had dwindled to a "remnant of a nation, or subdivided tribe, of Indians," according to Adair (1930:56, 67, 68). One of the oldest Cherokee clans is called Red Paint Clan (Ani-wodi).

So do the two subclades of X and other haplogroups represent Old World and New World branches diverging from each other as long ago as 30,000 years, or do the Native American "anomalous" haplotypes come more recently (but not as late as Columbus) from the same source in the East Mediterranean? The answer probably depends on how open one is to new evidence and revisionary thinking. According to Jett, "The splits may have taken place well before transfer, with one only or both being transferred to a new place and then one dying out in the home area (and the other in the new area, if both were transferred)." The distinction, at any rate, is irrelevant to the Cherokee who exhibit these not-so-rare haplogroups, although to those denied authenticity on the basis of anthropologists' hardened ideas about the genetic composition of American Indians it is welcome vindication either way."
- See more at: Anomalous Mitochondrial DNA Lineages in the Cherokee

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread