aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a question that I have not seen asked yet,

When you are using a set of L-rods, and you are dowsing for gold
Do you need to remove your wedding ring or any other type of jewelry before using?
Will you get a true reading, or will it be skewed because of the ring or gold chain around your neck?
Thanks in advance.
I wear rings and watches along with a big belt buckle. In my fanny pack are 10 penny nails that I use for markers, a compass and knife. The only thing I have is my GPS as it will make my rods goofy

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
red desert, an experiment. Give me the date of any one that you know of, and I will give you a psychological profile of them.This is to demonstrate the kinship betwen dowsing and personality .being caused by Celestial objects..

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
REd, I have always maintained that the lost tibes of Isreal, migrated acrossthe Med baisn, took up residence on the shallows of the remains of Atlantis off of the coast of Spain,then eventually immigrated to the new world whre they gradually worked their way across the US, interbreeding on the way, then cur their way south down into Mexico where they establifhed themselves. Many words are stil evidened it the local languages..

Also their stories feature a pace caled AXTLAN, which was the remains of Atlantis but They were not Atlanteans. Possibly they were founders of the Aztecs.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
g'D AFTERNOON, TRUEbLUE, of course she / he is only 2 years old and the socially adjusted behavior can be modified quite a bit in the coming years, but the ID will be the same under it. I would be more pecise if I knew te hour

Horo A.jpg .hOROSCOPE.jpg

Last edited:

RobertE

Greenie
Dec 18, 2015
NorCal
Detector(s) used
Gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, im pretty new to he site, ussually check out the gold prospecting forum area. Anyway, This Dowsing is interesting to me, so i went and bought some copper and made some rods.

I cant seem to figure it out. The only reason the move is either because im physically moving, or my hand slightly move.
I have very stable hands. I hold them as level as possible and only think about finding the coin I put on the ground(i can see it and know where it is) but as i walk by, nothing. If i look down at it they will want to move because im moving my hands/body. But keeping them straight and level at all times nothing happens. I want to believe that this can and will work but judging by the design of the rods and basic science it seems fake ;(

Also something I found wierd about this thread( i have read about the 1st 14 pages).
Is that the first 2 posters seem to be the same person. They type almost exactly the same, wierd.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi guys, im pretty new to he site, ussually check out the gold prospecting forum area. Anyway, This Dowsing is interesting to me, so i went and bought some copper and made some rods.

I cant seem to figure it out. The only reason the move is either because im physically moving, or my hand slightly move.
I have very stable hands. I hold them as level as possible and only think about finding the coin I put on the ground(i can see it and know where it is) but as i walk by, nothing. If i look down at it they will want to move because im moving my hands/body. But keeping them straight and level at all times nothing happens. I want to believe that this can and will work but judging by the design of the rods and basic science it seems fake ;(

Also something I found wierd about this thread( i have read about the 1st 14 pages).
Is that the first 2 posters seem to be the same person. They type almost exactly the same, wierd.

RobertE:

First, forget about what science says about dowsing. It could be hindering you.

Science is a great thing but when it comes to dowsing, it does not apply. Science has it protocols and place but disregards the hunch, the impressions. and the feelings we humans are capable of having that are true and which can and do help us navigate through this thing called life. Such things are not science yet they exist.

Here is an example of what has happened countless times but which cannot be duplicated by hard science. A husband and wife go to a party many miles from home. They leave their baby with a baby sitter. Several hours into the party, the mother tells her husband she FEELS something is wrong. She does not know what, just that something is wrong and they need to go back home NOW!! The husband is bewildered, puzzled, maybe even frustrated. What could be wrong?

So, they go home to find the house is on fire. The fire department is there and police are every where but the baby sitter and baby are OK

Now a question for you: How did the mother know something was wrong and that they needed to go home NOW?

Science in a million years cannot duplicate that scene in a double blinded test, yet it happens all the time.

There are other examples I can give which I think are on the same level and, in part, explains how dowsing works. I have found over 300 items dowsing. I stopped counting. If dowsing did not work, I should not have found them, but I did and in places I have never been to before and in very remote locations.

Dowsing works. Flush the science thing out of your mind on this. It has no place in dowsing and is probably holding you back

Les.

The mind of a child is not full of garbage, doubt, or fear, and can teach us much if we are open to learn from their examples. Take a look:

Last edited:

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Yep LES!!! The man that did that video got so many negative and outright EVIL comments. I felt so, so sorry and badly for him! JERKS!! Look up his channel, he did a follow-up rebuttal to all those neigh-sayers, which was EXCELLENt and has many, many nuggets of pure wisdom in that recording about dowsing and the over-all dowsing field in general.

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RobertE:

First, forget about what science says about dowsing. It could be hindering you.

Science is a great thing but when it comes to dowsing, it does not apply. Science has it protocols and place but disregards the hunch, the impressions. and the feelings we humans are capable of having that are true and which can and do help us navigate through this thing called life. Such things are not science yet they exist.

Here is an example of what has happened countless times but which cannot be duplicated by hard science. A husband and wife go to a party many miles from home. They leave their baby with a baby sitter. Several hours into the party, the mother tells her husband she FEELS something is wrong. She does not know what, just that something is wrong and they need to go back home NOW!! The husband is bewildered, puzzled, maybe even frustrated. What could be wrong?

So, they go home to find the house is on fire. The fire department is there and police are every where but the baby sitter and baby are OK

Now a question for you: How did the mother know something was wrong and that they needed to go home NOW?

Science in a million years cannot duplicate that scene in a double blinded test, yet it happens all the time.

There are other examples I can give which I think are on the same level and, in part, explains how dowsing works. I have found over 300 items dowsing. I stopped counting. If dowsing did not work, I should not have found them, but I did and in places I have never been to before and in very remote locations.

Dowsing works. Flush the science thing out of your mind on this. It has no place in dowsing and is probably holding you back

Les.

The mind of a child is not full of garbage, doubt, or fear, and can teach us much if we are open to learn from their examples. Take a look:

This video is obviously staged. A nice clean nugget right on top of the ground, right where they decided to film....c'mon.

I have seen dowsers locate buried cables and steel pipes, but a small piece of metal would be hard to find imo.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No Mave, despite your "IMO" you are the one that needs to "c'mon". Cables and steel pipes are not the only things one can find while dowsing.

Question for you: How big must a target be, before a dowser can fine it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

There is a small amount of people who the rods will not work for. I do not know why this happens just know that it does
Question for you: How big must a target be, before a dowser can fine it?
Hey Les. I located and recovered over 3 pounds of micro gold one summer. So the rods will find gold that is not visible o the human eye

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
That is what the skeptics call a Ideomotor response. They base this on a 1850 definition. After much research I have found that definition is not correct. It is now called Taught Ideomotor response. When you are driving down the highway and the car in front of you goes sideways your foot goes to the brake pedal without thinking about it. When you touch something hot You move your hand off of it without having to think about it. There are many things in life that you do automatically. May Baseball stars use hypnosis to improve their hitting. That is a form of teaching their body to automatically to respond to what they see. Race car drivers automatically respond to what they feel the car do.....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread