Want to try Dowsing? - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree238Likes

Thread: Want to try Dowsing?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    1093 times

Re: Want to try Dowsing?

Ladies and gentlemen...I am trying to get as much informaion on this thread as I can...

To prove that objects emit energy or a signal is simple. Use a quart jar. Take some liquid rubber and dab it onto the center of the lid. Pull it away from the lid to create a thin string that looks like the strand of a spider web. This is the hardest part of the test. Attach a 1/2 inch Alum foil disk to the rubber strand. Screw the lid on the jar.

Place a protractor on the table with the 90 degree mark pointing to north. Set the jar on the protractor and alien the disk in a north south direction. Place a gold nugget beside the jar on the 0 degree mark of the protractor and wait for the disk to turn. Now try placing other objects by the jar one at a time. I found that a slice of onion gave off the strongest signal of anything that I tried.

What turned the disk? I can only conclude that objects emit energy.....Art

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

My son came down from Alaska in December. A few years ago I had taught him to Dowse by telephone and e-mails. He had enjoyed a lot of good gold finds. To my surprise he told me he was always 2 1/2 feet from the target. It took us the whole month to get him on target.

I have been experimenting with adjustable rods for my wife and son. This is how I made them. I purchased one length of 3/16" brass rod, one length of brass 3/16" ID brass tubing and four 3/16" screw protectors. I then place one end of the rod in a vise and bend it about 45 degrees and use a wood mallet to bend it to 90 degrees. This makes a tighter bend.

I then cut the long end to 10" in length. I make the other rod and file the ends smooth. I cut two lengths of tubing 9 1/2" long and smooth the ends. I crimp one end of each tube with a pair of pliers and file it so a screw protect will slide onto it. Now slide the tubing on to the rod. If it is to loose bend the tip of the rod a little and try it again. You want it to be snug and not tight. Put screw protectors on the handles. Try them and see what happens when you change the length.

If you want swing handles on them cut 4" of 5/16 " copper tubing and slide it on. The screw protectors will keep them from falling off
    As to the reason for using copper on the handles, it seems to make the rods work for some people who other wise could not use them. Why does it work? I suspect it has something to do with adding or subtracting ion's from the brass.

I bought some rubber groments that were smaller than 3/16" and some nylon washers and put them above the copper tubing. This seem to make the rods turn smoother. Ace Hardware as the material.....Art

RockRaven likes this.

mx
    Nov 2004
    Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
    11890 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

To prove that objects emit energy or a signal is simple. Use a quart jar. Take some liquid rubber and dab it onto the center of the lid. Pull it away from the lid to create a thin string that looks like the strand of a spider web. This is the hardest part of the test. Attach a 1/2 inch Alum foil disk to the rubber strand. Screw the lid on the jar.

Place a protractor on the table with the 90 degree mark pointing to north. Set the jar on the protractor and alien the disk in a north south direction. Place a gold nugget beside the jar on the 0 degree mark of the protractor and wait for the disk to turn. Now try placing other objects by the jar one at a time. I found that a slice of onion gave off the strongest signal of anything that I tried.

What turned the disk? I can only conclude that objects emit energy.....Art

~~~~~~

Q) Art, I am interested since it fis into many of my para-normal experments. How and where do you attach the disc to the strand of rubber cement?Also post more.

Jose de La Mancha ( I tllt windmills )

? ?

[/quote]
    "I exist to live, not live to exist"

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

Hey Realde Tayopa.... Back in the late 30's the instrument was called a Radiodynamometer. It was used to measure millimeter waves as they were emitted from underground occurrences and surface substances.

When you make the rubber thread attach the foil disk to the thread so it doesn't hit the bottom of the jar. It took a lot of try's before I got one that was thin enough. The second jar I made I used liquid electical tape for it. I tried a 1/4 inch dia disk and the 1/2 inch dia. disk. It takes a little time for the disk to turn. When you think it has turned as far as it is going to check the protractor to see how many degrees it turned. Each different object will move a different amount.

When researching I find more about dowsing in scientfic papers written between 1880 and 1940. It may be that the experiments were simple and I can understand what they were doing....Art

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

Something else to think about.....Place a coin on the floor. Take your rods an walk a few feet from the coin until the rods close. Now raise one off the floor. The rod should have opened when the foot came off the floor. Put the foot on the floor and the rods close. Now repeat with the other foot.

What just happened ? Did we complete some kind of circuit with both feet and the rods reacted. When we raised a foot and the rods opened did we simple disconnect a circuit....Art

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

Dowsing Rods and Aura's

Why do I mention Dowsing Rods and Aura's? I didn't know anything about Aura's and didn't believe or disbelieve in them until I came upon a web site named Dowsing Rods and Aura's. An Aura is simply a magnet field around your body. Heres a little test you can try if you have learned to use your dowsing rods

Have a person stand in front of you. Walk slowly toward them and when your rods cross you are inside of their aura.Now back up slowly until your rods open and then close to a vee. This is the outer edge of the aura.

Now have the person focus on different emotions and measure their field simply by staying in front of them. First I have the person focus on anger.I give them a few minutes to focus and ask them to think about something that makes them angry.

I have to move forward to make the rods form a vee because anger makes the aura shrink.I then ask them to think of something that makes them very happy. Give them a few minutes and you will have to move way backwards to form the vee because happyness expands the aura way passed where the normal aura was.

Have them think of stress and love and see what happens..Have Fun....Art

Dec 2004
    70 times

my 6 year old picks up my rods every time he gets a chance,,,,,he wasn't having much luck as they were much too long.....i trimmed him a set down to where the tips are just inside of his aura....he can now dowse buried coins in the yard....he will locate the coin with the rods, pinpoint it under his foot, mark it, run get his shovel, and dig like crazy... he now tells people he is going to be a treasure hunter when he grows up.........only time i have seen him happier is when i let him target practice with the 22 rifle...............gldhntr
    digman, Jenks Oklahoma and lem49 like this.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

Hey gldhutr...Thanks...Getting the tips inside the aura did not enter my mind. I have often thought that the persons aura may be the reason they could not dowse. This gives some more options when tring to help others....Art

Dec 2004
    70 times

i think the aura or what i call personal energy is the key,,,,,,something about this personal energy, and the earths energies, working in harmony towards a goal.........gldhntr

Dec 2004
    70 times

i have been told that when extremely pissed off you can feel it in the air around me..........have never tried dowsing with my pissed aura, but might have to test it out, if it is that strong.........on deciding length on my sons rods, i dowsed his aura with him standing in front of me..measured the distance from his body to where i hit his energy....cut the rods this length minus 1/2 inch or less........so when he is holding them, his aura should be just outside the length of the rods.......it works for him.........very well too....................gldhntr

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

Who is this Art that keeps putting this stuff on this thread. In 1980 my job dried up. I worked a few jobs but to stay in my field I had to work 100's of miles from home. I did not want to live in these areas. I had been a weekend miner for many years so I became a full time Gold Dredger. I made my living that way until 1999 when a health problem stopped me from diving.

I continued to seek gold on the banks. I had some equipment that required the use of Dowsing Rods. I wasn't doing to good with the rods. In 2002 we purchased a computer for our grandson as it seem that his teachers preferred for him to copy and print his homework from the internet.

I started to post question and got called all kinds of names. I am a very stubborn person. I read between the lines and started to do a lot of test with my dowsing rods. 2004 was a good year with the rods as I recovered almost 3 pounds of gold. I'm still learning but I believe that the information I have should be passed on so others don't have to read between the lines.

Everything I write is how it works for me. Will it work for you ? The answer is I don't know. If you think positive it is a big help. The rods may work different and you may have to make some adjustments but I think the basic's are posted....Art

When inventor Thomas A Edison was ask, " What is electricity ?" He replied: "I don't know either--but its there--so lets use it."

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

I saw a question on another forum. Which hand to use when using one rod and which one is the most sensitive ?

?As a two rod user I through I knew the answer but I was wrong. As the signal from objects is on both sides of the object you need a way to tell which direction the object is when you find a signal line. With two rods when the rods close I drop one rod to my side and the other will always point to the object no matter which rod I drop to my side.

When I tried the same thing with a rod in one hand and nothing in the other I was surprised. Instead of pointing to the object it crossed in front of my chest no matter which hand it was in and seem to move with the same amount of pull?..Art

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

Hey Deacon.......I enjoy hearing how the rods work for others. My sons rods cross on the signal line as mind do. When he crosses a signal line and the target is with in 25 feet or so, both rods will point to the target as yours do. He can walk around the target and as long as he is with in 25 feet of the target both rods will continue to point at the target. If I walk the same circle mine will only cross at 4 spots. It doesn't make much difference what the rods do as long as you understand what they are telling you.......Art

Dec 2004
    70 times

when i hit a signal line the rods will cross. if i stop and back up slowly till rods barely get straight again and just stand there for a minute, both the rods will very slowly turn to point toward the target....sometimes, i have to ease back toward the line a little bit before they will turn and point..........once pointing directly at the target i can go all the way around it in a circle and the rods will stay locked on to target....................gldhntr

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    1093 times

Gave your tip a try. I didn't give it a lot of time but will in the future. One rod turned quickly and I had to move back a little to get the other to point at the target. Once they were pointing at the target they stayed locked on it even when I crossed the signal lines. After walking a half circle I stared to follow them to the target. Unlike one rod the rods were stable and lead me right to the target. I will do some testing in the future with my Easter-egg blind testing and see how well it works for me....Art

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links