Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In another thread, the following quotation from Dowsing: Ancient History by Lloyd Youngblood is given:

In this vein, in 1949, a party of French explorers (while searching for evidence of lost civilizations in the Atlas Mts. of North Africa) stumbled upon a massive system of caverns known as the Tassili Caves, wherein many of the walls were covered with marvelous pre-historic paintings. Among the many fascinating wall murals, not only did they locate an art gallery devoted exclusively to the depictions of spacecraft and ET's, they also found a remarkable huge wall painting of a dowser, holding a forked branch in his hand searching for water, surrounded by a group of admiring tribesmen. These wall murals were carbon dated and found to be a least 8000 years old.

Depending on the angle and the light, the particular painting does appear to depict a dowser. Instead of me simply telling you that it is not really a dowser, I offer this as another one of those "look, and see for yourself" examples. Namely, my web page on Dowsing Q&A includes a subpage on the Tassili art.

- Carl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions