Following the rules

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This forum is limited to the discussion of simple, inexpensive (or FREE!) devices and techniques. That means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind.

Hey Joe Black....Did a little research....You have menioned Electrical Devices 14 times. You have belittled Dowsers 45 times by using degrading names.

If you have some constructive information to share about dowsing then great, feel free to post!!

You have said nothing constructive or offered any kind of proof. I have to read your post to see if you have changed my posts and miss-quoted me.
We have answered your false statements with real information and photo's. When one of the greatest Scientist that ever lived debunks your truth in dowsing thats not good enough.

I have been acting like a gentleman and playing by Marc's rules as I am getting a lot of information from this forum and I don't want you to mess it up....Art

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
i second that, and have stated so in numerous posts, approached from every angle so as to insure my meaning was understood,,,,,,yet it persists and still, as always, baseless, unproven, nothingness in print from a person known to have used this behavior before, to make certain lrl sellers seem like crooks while at the same time boosting sales of his bosses own lrl products.. ...THESE ARE DOWSING FORUMS>>>>>NOT LRL.........I have been accused of being a salesman, or ""shill"" {i guess this is what he terms his position on a previous and most likely present job} of these devices by black on numerous occasions, even though i posted that i have bought one, paid too much for it, tried it and found it was junk, put it in the basement with all my other useless junk, and only dowse with two cheap rods,,,i have posted several times, these are dowsing threads for helpful tips, research, experiences and such regarding dowsing...the interjections of constant crap posted by mr black definantly do not fall into any of these catagories and should be stopped ...............................................gldhntr

J

JBlack

Quote from the Rules: "...Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects..."

LRL stands for Long Range Locator.

All LRLs that involve L-rods and depend on an ideomotor effect, whether they are enhanced by a "do-nothing" black box or not, REQUIRE a dowsing response and hence fall under the category of dowsing related subjects.

I am following the rules!

Until such time as one of you "advocates" can show proof that LRL and Dowsing are two completely different entitiies, following different rules and utilizing different response mechanisms, then I will continue to discuss them as one in the same.

Get it?

LRL = Dowsing and Dowsing = LRL

Some LRL salesmen would like you to believe there is a distinction between the two, but that is strictly a part of their concocted advertising scheme, and has no bearing at all on reality.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
quote from rules = ''this forum is limited to the discussion of SIMPLE, INEXPENSIVE {or FREE} devices and techniques. that means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind . '' ............... i have never seen an LRL that was what you would call inexpensive or free.. most are powered {?} by a battery but not all....i would think that any device costing over say 5 dollars would be considered expensive considering the material needed for dowsing can be located in nearly anyones closet for free....... SO black , why do you insist on breaking the rules ? Trying to ruin it for those of us here following them ? ................i also suggest taking art up on his test,,,,you go in your yard full of tic-tacs and point around with your finger, art can use the means at his disposal......i know on whom i will put my money..............................gldhntr

J

JBlack

aarthrj3811 said:
I will do this as soon as it stops raining and report back to the forum and you do the same.....Art

The last time I followed a direct order of that nature was a lot of years ago, and it came from a superior officer. I was wearing an olive drab uniform at the time and had sworn an oath to defend this country against all of its enemies ----which I did.

I have a valid US Army Form DD214 in my possession and since receiving that document have ceased taking or following direct orders.

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
you guys are all awesome!!! lol :D . your conversations are the best!! i am thourougly entertained!! you guys should have a radio show...that would rule!!!!!

J

JBlack

Dell Winders said:
JBlack, if you are only referring to INEXPENSIVE LRL, and none that are ELECTRIC POWERED, and none that UTILIZE ELECTRONICS, then you are complying with the rules the same as the rest of us.? Since you claim you are complying with those rules and discussing the same tools and products the rest of us are discussing, then only a demented, irrational person would continually? attack? folks? on a public forum calling them FRAUD and SCAM ARTIST, who are only discussing SIMPLE,? INEXPENSIVE, NON? ELECTRIC,? Dowsing tools, in accordance with the forum rules .

JBlack, Explain how you justify calling? irrational, Psychotic behavior and statements? the truth, when they are not?? ?Dell

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE HAS NEVER BEEN OPEN TO AN LRL SCAM ARTIST"? ?Dell

Okay I'll try this once more, just because you want to act like a jacka$$.... (I guess it's no act)

Quote from the Rules: "...Feel free to discuss L-rods, Spanish dip needles, map dowsing, and other dowsing related subjects..."

LRL stands for Long Range Locator.

All LRLs that involve L-rods and depend on an ideomotor effect, whether they are enhanced by a "do-nothing" black box or not, REQUIRE a dowsing response and hence fall under the category of dowsing related subjects.

I am following the rules!​

Until such time as one of you "advocates" can show proof that LRL and Dowsing are two completely different entitiies, following different rules and utilizing different response mechanisms, then I will continue to discuss them as one in the same.

Get it?

LRL = Dowsing and Dowsing = LRL

Some LRL salesmen would like you to believe there is a distinction between the two, but that is strictly a part of their concocted advertising scheme, and has no bearing at all on reality.

J

JBlack

hollowpointred said:
you guys are all awesome!!! lol :D . your conversations are the best!! i am thourougly entertained!! you guys should have a radio show...that would rule!!!!!

Rather akin to "As The World Turns"...

...it has no known beginning...

...it appears to have no end...

...no one EVER changes their mindset...

...some of the main characters are always present, while others come and go...

...entertainment value could be its only positive attribute...

;D

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
once again black.........'' QUOTE FROM THR RULES" = ''this forum is limited to the discussion of SIMPLE, INEXPENSIVE {or FREE} devices and techniques. that means NO discussion of electrical devices of any kind . '' ............... i have never seen an LRL that was what you would call inexpensive or free.. most are powered {?} by a battery but not all....i would think that any device costing over say 5 dollars would be considered expensive considering the material needed for dowsing can be located in nearly anyones closet for free....... SO black , why do you insist on breaking the rules ? Trying to ruin it for those of us here following them ?

J

JBlack

Dell Winders said:
Contrary to some apparent mental confusion, I have never claimed that LRL or MFD are not included within the broad definition of the term "Dowsing". The distinction I make, based on my own personal experience, is between "Mental Dowsing" and "Physical Dowsing." ?Dell
GET IT?

JBlack, if you are only referring to INEXPENSIVE LRL, and none that are ELECTRIC POWERED, and none that UTILIZE ELECTRONICS, then you are complying with the rules the same as the rest of us.
GET IT?

If you are not discussing INEXPENSIVE LRL, or NON ELECTRICAL TOOLS, you are disregarding the rules . IS YOUR BASHING ?intended for the PRODUCTS, SELLERS, and USERS of INEXPENSIVE LRL and ?and NON ELECTRICAL DOWSING TOOLS that are being discussed here. ?WHY?

JBlack, Explain how you justify calling ?irrational, Psychotic behavior and false statements ?the truth, when they are not? ?

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE IS NEVER OPEN TO AN LRL SALESMAN SCAM ARTIST" ? Dell

Okay, the ball is in your court ---show the proof that LRL and Dowsing are two separate subjects, and not related one to the other.

???

Well.................................

:-\

I'm waiting...........................

;)

J

JBlack

aarthrj3811 said:
Hey JBlack....I suggest that we have a little contest

Way to go JBlack....Pick out a few words and Quote them. Rant and rave about orders. How many Tic-tac's did the only truth of dowsing belief system find???? I recovered 35 out of the 37 that were scattered on my lawn....I will blame the loss of the other 2 on my Squirrels or Rooster......Art

Got 36 out 37. I think the other one went down a small crack in the ground. A little dry here.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
'''''Until such time as one of you "advocates" can show proof that LRL and Dowsing are two completely different entitiies, following different rules and utilizing different response mechanisms, then I will continue to discuss them as one in the same.'''''jblack...................so by your statement here you are saying that you have a blatant disregard for the rules as set forth by marc regarding the threads on dowsing ? it does not matter what you think, or want everyone else to think, you should follow the rules as stated several times here.......if you are unable to do so then your posts should be deleted or banned from the thread......if the rules do not apply then why were they listed by the moderator ? the problem seems to be that while scanning through the rules or posts concerning this thread, looking for the few words or sentances you think you can use to your advantage, you evidently are missing alot of information that is posted right there in plain veiw for all to see.....unless you are wearing blinders, which seems to be the case........................gldhntr

J

JBlack

gldhntr said:
'''''Until such time as one of you "advocates" can show proof that LRL and Dowsing are two completely different entitiies, following different rules and utilizing different response mechanisms, then I will continue to discuss them as one in the same.

So... do you have any proof to show how Dowsing and LRL are two different entities, or do you just like to run your mouth... and wish you had some proof?

............................. waiting............................... waiting................................................ and more waiting.............

::)

J

JBlack

Dell Winders said:
Dell Winders proves once again he has nothing to say and nothing to add except name calling and idiot-based retorts.

You're the sicko, Dell. Apparently with all this extra time on your hands, now that your sales are down to zero, there is nothing left for you to do but wander around the house and dream about those days when you had a majority of your followers fooled. Now that your scam artist schemes have been identified and the lid has been blown off your scams, you have been reduced to a blubbering mass of hatred and deceit. Trudy must be very proud of you.

Read it and weep....

http://www.thunting.com/cgi-bin/geotech/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/vr800/index.dat

http://www.thunting.com/cgi-bin/geotech/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/vr800/addendum.dat

Note: Please don't bother complaining about the above links as not according to the rules of the forum. These links merely point to information about a device that is nothing more than dowsing rod, and hence is dowsing related. Also, the author points out that the entire kit could be duplicated for a mere $50, nothing close to the original scam price tag.

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
black i could care less if they are two entitys or one, or half a dozen.....you are not within the posted rules concerning posting about dowsing,,,,,,,that is the point i was trying to make....and unless you don't remember or can not see, you quoting me, quotiong you, he said she said bull is all just a ploy by you to end these threads............and also if i just wanted to run my mouth i would simply call you a stupid basterd,,, until then, i will stay on the subject at hand, and not feed your game with more ammo to try to use against those of us truly interested in the subject.......over the line ? maybe so..........................gldhntr

J

JBlack

Dell Winders said:
JBlack, I have no problems with the so called "reports" or it's inaccuracies about me considering the source and the intended purpose. I allow the consumer ?to be their own ?judge based on performance.

You have me at an advantage in that I am not allowed to mention the products I actually do manufacture.? I do maintain copies of your posts, and find it interesting that TNET continues to allow you to disregard ther rules in support of your personal smear and slander campaign. That's seems to me to be accepting a heavy responsibility for your slanderous actions, but, that's their business.

I had hoped you would quit playing your demented Sicko games, and join us in positive discussions on Dowsing. No doubt an exercise in futility.

I'm putting my avatar back up, and resume posting my personal experiences with Dowsing. ?I hope you will have the courtesy not to interfere. ?Dell

Do what you must with your cheap advertising gimmicks. Are you paying Marc to advertise your website where you push your scam LRL products? All the other people that advertise on Tnet are no doubt paying for their exposure. If you are not paying for your advertising ---I for one want to know why not, and I'm going to ask Marc.

As for leaving you alone... No that ain't gonna happen.

However, in the morning, bright and early, I will be leaving on a business trip. Probably won't have real good access to a computer for a few days... so I suggest you (and your shills) get in all your dirt and cutting remarks that you please, because when I return you will be hearing from me.

Have a good time while I'm gone.... spreading your lies, slander and scam theories.

;D

gldhntr

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2004
amen art....he rants about the truth about dowsing but never backs it up...SO I POSTED THE TRUTH FOR HIM... ...yet he acts as if the factual proof i have posted is bull, and his word should be listened to above all the printed evidence, which seems to be the exact opposite of his posted ''truth''.....all he is doing is trying to start the back and forth bull games he always starts hoping that the threads will disentigrate into an arguement that kills the threads on dowsing...........anyone serious enough about dowsing to sit and read the posted proof or '' real truth about dowsing'' i believe will see that there is something to it, with printed reviews and positive facts,{ i also listed many research studies for anyone wanting to do an in depth study into dowsing}....,,,yet at the same time they will see black and his blabbering posts concerning his one sided ''truth about dowsing'' as what they are,,,,,,so much nothing.........................................lets get back to the subject, and see if we can help to give each other and others also some insight into dowsing that can be of practicle use...............gldhntr

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have a good time while I'm gone.... spreading your lies, slander and scam theories.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A) Sheehs Gentlemen: Relax. I personally don't care if you like redheads, brunettes, young boys, or even animals. I simply want to hear all versions of downsing, real imagined or even lied about.

As for LRL and dowsing apparatus, I agree basically they are the same , only difference is a supposed amplified effect by the LRL's. So why the importance of differentiating??

As for Del selling LRL's"S ?? just so long as he doesn't start posting prices etc., so what? Does That mean that I cannot post the name of any product That I use?

Frankly none of us are willing to go to the expense of traveling or whatever just to prove (?) or disprove that dowsing works. For example, Black/Carl are you willing to come to Mexico to prove that I am mistaken in my erratic results in dowsing?

It works for me, not all of the time, but sufficiently to beat any bit of chance, say 80 % on finding my knife when others have hidden it.. ` That is all that I know for sure. Until someone comes up with a way to measure whatever it is that takes place, I will have to be content with that., and I am.

P.S. Yes, I have a Pavolavian response to useing it to look for treasures thanks to Science? Carl/Black - Carl/Black I am gonna sitck pins in yer effigies for keeping me from finding a huge treasure by undermining my confidence in something that I have proven to work for me sniffff. Alas, alack, woe is me.

Jose de La Mancha ( I tilt windmills )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread