DOWSING INFO TAKEN BY DECEPTION, READ THIS

B

BIGTHEIFBUSTER

The man who had the printed materials concerning dowsing put out by the United Dowsers, is very sick with cancer. He was looking for someone whom he could pass on all the information, and in whom he felt he could trust to make sure it was put to good use.. He found a receptive person {who happens to be a con artist} and gave this person the password to access all this dowsing information. The very next day, This man, who thought he had found the right person to pass this info to, tried to access these papers only to find out that the person in whom he had placed his trust, had accessed the account, changed the password, and banned the actual owner of this information from the site.. What it ends up being is a common theif, taking advantage of a very good person, who, because of his state of health, was trying to do a good thing by not letting this info just fall by the wayside.. I have seen this scumbag post on this site, so I am reaching out to all of you interested, and asking, If you are offered for money, any info that may have come from this theft, please do not purchase it, spit in the face of the theif that stole it, and treat him like the common trash that he is.. I am afraid of a libel suit if i list his name, but i can say this, His first name is RICK, his last name starts with a L....I think this is enough to help you see a theif if he approaches you, so you can treat him as he should be treated, like dirt. Thank You For Your Support. Rick, The BIGTHEIFBUSTER is after you.

Z

ZumbroKid

I'll probably catch flak for asking this one question. Why did the original owner not use his rods to ask a simple yes and no question on whether or not the person could be trusted? Others out there know you can do yes and no questions with rods. Maybe he just changed the pass word to protect the information.

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BTB,

I happen to personally know "Rick L.", and he is not the type of person who would do what you allege. I have loaned Rick equipment worth many hundreds of dollars for a treasure project of his, and in return, he tried to give me, for free, a TF900. Not exactly the normal behaviour of a fraud. I declined his offer, and paid him for the detector. I consider any equipment he still has of mine, to be in good hands.

- Carl

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Zumbro, You asked a question and it deserves an answer. The United Dowsers former owner is named Al Rossmiller. He is in the middle of chemotherapy for lung and brain cancer. Chemotherapy attempts to almost kill you in hopes of killing off the cancer. In that weakened state alone dowsing may be too much effort for the man. Since most doctors drug you to the gills so that the chemo is less painful there is even less chance that dowsing would be attempted or possible. As a general rule yes you can dowse people and i do frequently. Even then you can be surprised. Sometimes honest people will just start acting goofy when the money rolls in or problems arise. Other times you just don't ask enough questions to get the right answers. exanimo, ss

N

Noble Metal

So, lets ask 'Rick L.' to simply post his true side of the story.

Is a very simple thing to do, and Rick we all will be waiting to hear it, Thanks.

Z

ZumbroKid

Thanks for the explanation, Now i have to admit, he probably did not have much energy for such an under taking. I Hope for the best for him.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a Sam Wolf book. I don't see where the information is worth a lot of money as I find most every thing I need on the internet for free. .Art

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Bullet, The United Dowsers website is and was owned by Al Rossmiller and was established long after the death of Sam "Lobo" Wolfe. Al claimed and no one disputed that he had purchased the rights to reprint Sam's books and magazines from Alma. She can still be reached at the address in the magazines if you wish to contact her. I too would like to read any explanation that Rick L. chose to post. exanimo, ss

N

Noble Metal

Thank You SS; you know its always nice to deal with SS; he is full of knowledge and so clear:)

Carl-NC, could you please e-mail or call Rick L, and let him know we are waiting, and Thanks.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Bullet..The one I have is Dowsing for Treasure and Minerals. It is 112 pages and 46 of them are practice maps. I will be using the practice maps all winter. It is a homemade copy of a copy that I was told came from Al. If Rick does have some of Sam Wolfe's papers I hope he will put them on the site for all to read....Art

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Hello bullet, what do you know about the bound hardcover sets of the United Dowser? I have a set bought from an estate. I also have a complete set of individual copies out on loan right now. Glad you got the facts out. Didn't feel right pestering Alma for information as I am a stranger to her. You'll see that Ii have been offering to buy Lobo rods and equipment accessories for years with very little offered. exanimo, ss

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Hello Bullet, SS is just short for my screen name Siegfried Schlagrule which was my cb handle in Germany and loosely stood for warrior dowser. Thanks for the data on the hardbound copy set I have. What can you tell me about the lobo antennas that exist? I have one really long one with a bright orange tip; one that looks like a standard anderson UAR antenna with a larger button and one with a figure eight tip that also exists in a bigger version on the butt of the L-rod. In lobo pendulums I have four metal pendulums - two are marked UDA and two are brass and two are aluminum. I have heard that there were some plastic ones too but have never seen them. The basic L-rod looks like an early Anderson UAR but where anderson was black composite chamber the lobo was a white composite chamber. exanimo, ss

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bullet, that's just bastardized GI german, we do it all over the world. Take a similar word or change the original. Sometimes due to lack of understanding and usually due to lack of caring to get it right. We communicate with other americans anyway as the locals want little to do with us. German is one of the few major languages that I am not at least conversant in. If you wished to see the original statements that I quoted see the archives at [email protected] (the original site) or [email protected] (the replacement site). Either way Rossmiller just reentered the hospital and the other guy has just today bowed out of the picture. exanimo, ss

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
a quick search on bookfinder.com for the term dowsing will give you the german words for pendulum and dowsing rod. I don't know how to spell them for sure but i think they are pendul and wenzelrul. that's the part of the title of the only german language dowsing book that I'm familiar with. ss

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
The guy this thread refered to as Rick L. and who was accused of taking the website and then blocking the creator from his own site made a post on that site in which said he did not do what he was accused of doing and that he was walking away from the site and wanted nothing further to do with it. You can see his exact post by checking the links that i provided. Rossmiller is now back out of the hospital and posting again on various dowsing sites. exanimo, ss

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
I heard Rossmiller's side of it. I would have liked to hear Rick L's version. With the links posted anyone can get in the archives and read the posts and the play by play for themselves. Bullet's comments are a seperate matter and I have no reason to doubt that he accurately reported what the Wolf family told him. Fake names is rather harsh. You use your given name Dell but most of us use a screen name. I don't like it when people multi post under multi names so I only use SS here. That doesn't mean I'm using a fake name just a screen name. Some folks know who I am and agree that to be consistent with my statement that I'm not here to sell anything that I should stick with SS. You will also never see SS postinmg on any other site. exanimo, ss

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread