My dowsing experience

Baresel

Mar 11, 2009
Hello All,
I still consider myself a rookie dowser, and I would like to share some of my eperiences with you.

First of all, I own a metal detector, but still find it much more fun to dowse, than just metal detecting. I consider dowsing a kind of investment in self-development. Metal detecting is a trash-collecting for me. But, if you find something with my pendulum - wow, that is SOMETHING.

I have never found (dowsed) anything metal-detectorists would consider worth a penny. But I still come back to dowsing somehow.
Just recently, I asked a question about old painted signs, beer bottles and other artefacts connected to the history of my region.
I got a clear answer - 140 meters to SW. I went there, and discovered the place is full of modern rubbish. "Niiice" I said to myself and left the spot.
What surprise it was, when weeks later I got a book about the history of my neigbourhood and learned, the trashed place is the exact spot of 19/20 century restaurant completely ruined during WW2. I clear hit, I had ABSOLUTELY no idea about that.

Another time, I asked about remainings of tableware in different place. When rods crossed, it was just beneath my feet.

Several times, my wife gave me objects belonging to her, I knew nothing about. I was surprised, how much information I could dig from those earings and similar jewellery. Still, I had many errors i lesser important aspects, but the hits were just incredible! Impossible to guess.

Not to mention various times, when I just used pendulum to find some things I lost somewhere at home.

I usually dowse with pendulum. I worked out myself some "standard answers" similar to those from Letter To Robin.

Interesting thing is, it is best for me not to know too much about the subject of my search. I consider learning map dowsing, since it gives most cool look at the subject. For example, recently I was dowsing foundings of a once-existent house. Everything was going well, until I encountered a piece of the SOME founding sticking from the ground. (in a place it supposely shouldnt be there) And that was it. I focused on it, and couldnt get any reliable signal from then.
I thought to myself, that I would go much better If I wasnt on place, just dowsing on a sort of clear map or plan.
What do you think?

g

M

Mike(Mont)

Sounds like you are off to a good start. Try to keep your confidence level up. You can expect to be persecuted by skeptics like Hitler did with the Jews and Gypsies. In their sick minds, dowsers are degenerates and intellectually inferior.

OP
OP
B

Baresel

Mar 11, 2009
Hi Mike, thanks for a good word.

I forgot to tell you about a different dowsing experience, one just last week.

My region is known for quite strange caches burned around old houses. They were placed by Germans when the Russian and Allied armies approached Berlin in the final days of WW2. They hid everything that had any measurable value, even food!
After WW2, people used to find thousands of boxes burned in their backyards, some with jewellery, some with smoked bacon. Yes, bacon.

Recently I got interested in those caches. Never found any, nor even seeked. But I read and thought a lot about them, I even started to dream about them.

One day, when driving home with my wife, I saw a large rusted metal container standing just by the road! We immediately stopped and got out of the car to have a look. You may no belive, but that was one of them! It was open, containing some disgusting thing. Maybe honey, maybe some kind of lard. I dont know, I wasnt hungry ;). But I was shocked, how intensive thinking and talking about something can bring it to you! We talked about those "treasures" when having dinner the day before. I couldnt belive this.

But wait. That was not all. The same jerk who recovered and left the container with lots of other (modern) rubbish, probably during some construction work, tried to spill the rest of trash around the neighbourhood. When driving along my street, just meters before my house, we saw a stack of old tableware. These were plates, old ones. Probably from the same place as the previous find.

I was stupid enough to take them home. Later I noticed, one of the plates, a bowl actually, had a Nazi eagle and svastika on it's bottom. I was electrized. I liked the find, but something made me hate it. I grabbed my pendulum and decided to dowse a bit.
That was a moment I will never forget. When asked "does this object influence me in any negative energy or other way?" I got such incredible strong YES I have NEVER encountered before. The pendulum was swinging like crazy! "Should I destroy it?" Answers: another crazy YES

So, I took a hammer, and crushed the find. Now it's in my trashbin in front of the house.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought to myself, that I would go much better If I wasnt on place, just dowsing on a sort of clear map or plan.
What do you think?

Sure, give it a go.
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions