buried gold coins

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, c-scope,laser b2
went to a section of the mountains nr the quarry, im digging for the roman coins, where in 1650, a man was digging a trench, nr his house, came across a gold coronet (roman), so using my new dowsing rods, visited the site, the needle worked on the map, and a visit to the hut (house), they really were small in those days,it still has a chimmney,its all fenced off, but the peak of the hill was just to the side in the woods, a dowse of the area, showed me the direction of the coins, then it marked the x, when i was on top of it, have dug down 3ft, no coins yet........

i followed a desciption of how it build them....at 5 inchs for the handle, 17 inchs on the length, is there a chance i could be slightly off on my digging, would shortening the length on the rods improve accuracy, or may be its really deep..
i stood in the hole, and the rods went from a cross, to level with my chest

Attachments

• brytner cross.JPG
    brytner cross.JPG
    454 KB · Views: 1,046
OP
OP
rubberdiver13

rubberdiver13

Dec 19, 2008
worcestershire
Detector(s) used
excalibur 1000, c-scope,laser b2
followed the signal line, it then crossed at the hole, opened up when i left it, went away from it, and had it point back in the direction i had come from ,over 20ft away. ref rods ,there copper coated steel, tryed losing my gold signet ring in the garden, and when trod on it crossed, got my wife to hide it, and found it, it sent me to a bush first (she said she was going to hide it there), but moved it, did i read an empressed area ( i think thats how you call these anaomolies... :-\ :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions