Physical Dowsing

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There has been a lot of talk about physical dowsing vs mental dowsing. I will try to explain what I see as physical dowsing. All objects produce a nuclear signal. I have proven this to myself with a simple 1930's instrument. These signals are emitted from the objects in all directions. These signals can be picked up with one rod but are hard for me to follow. With two rods I can only pick them up when I am North, south, east and west of the object. My son can pick them up in 8 different directions. This tells me that the body has something to do with dowsing.

I have made a simple frame to hold the rods and it is a scientific fact that the rods can not cross using your hands wrist, or any other body movement. When you step on a coin and the rods cross there is two things that could have happened. The power of your mind made the rods cross or some external force caused them to cross.

When walking slowly in a north-south direction a few feet from the coin and the rods cross, stop and slide your feet until the rods are locked. Now lift one foot up and the rods will open. Put it down and they cross. Lift the other foot and the rods will open. Sounds like we are opening and closing an electrical circuit.

Either I have a mind that can move objects ( dowsing rods ) or the body is in tune with nature and lets the rods move. I choose the body and nature. ....Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I received a few e-mails about physical dowsing. I am not putting mental dowsers down. Two of my best friends are mental dowsers. When in the field together we often end up at the same target. We do not argue about our methods. Whatever works the best for you is our answer. This is what the confuses the skeptics. They can not understand how this is possible. They do not believe you can control your mind and let the rods react on their own.

The skeptic's always reply that all dowsing is a Ideomotor effect." This is defined as, "an involuntary body movement evoked by an idea or thought process rather than by sensory stimulation." The dowser is unknowingly moving the device of choice, exerting a small shaking, tilt or pressure to it, enough to disturb its state of balance.

I made a simple frame that Carl posted. There is no way you can make the rods close when in this frame. The only time the rods will close is when you step on an object or a signal line. There is no way the dowser is unknowingly moving the device of choice, exerting a small shaking, tilt or pressure to it, enough to disturb its state of balance

The plans are on Want to try Dowsing reply #9. Give it try and let us know what you think....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread