Show Your Dowsing Finds And/Or Your Dowsing Equipment!

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, M/Lab Xtera-70, B/Hunter ID , Tesoro Stingray II, Tesoro Tiger Shark, MXT, Eagle II SL, + Others
How about shareing pictures of your finds! :headbang: How about showing your dowsing equipment? Maybe even a short discription of what dowsing steps and/or methods you used. :icon_scratch: Was your metal detector the final pin-pointing tool?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take some time and look through the pro dowsing section and the dowsing area this post is on and you will find the information you seek. Feel free to post your questions and someone will offer their suggestions to help you.
Jon

OP
OP
LX Kid

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, M/Lab Xtera-70, B/Hunter ID , Tesoro Stingray II, Tesoro Tiger Shark, MXT, Eagle II SL, + Others
Hello Teleprospector. As a "newbie" to the TreasureNet I was really amazed and happy to find a dowsing forum. You say there is a pro dowing section? I was wondering if people, that have been dowsing with success, would mind shareing there finds and methods. I see there are a lot of people willing to give the novice, like myself, their opinions and guidance. GREAT!! Pictures and short stories are a great inspiration for me and am sure would be for others as well. Thanks LX Kid

OP
OP
LX Kid

LX Kid

Jul 14, 2009
Tampa, FL
Detector(s) used
Surely someone has a picture of "something" they have found with dowsing techniques!!!

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Hey Dell, did you ever go and recover the 1 to 2 thousand pounds of gold in the cannon in your second link?

K

Kentucky Kache

plehbah said:
Have we seen any finds yet? I think it would be interesting to see some pictures of finds in situ.

If you will click on the picture of the advertising whiskey jug on the banner, you will see within the first post some pictures which clearly show the jug in position, and you will also see the intact stratigraphy in the picture. This could serve as an example of a photograph of a find that would demonstrate some of the circumstances of the burial and subsequent recovery.

I will really look forward to some pictures of some fascinating dowsing finds in context!

I think by now everyone knows about the jug. :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions