Map Dowsing??

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733, that question has been asked and answered repeated on this forum. The bottom line is, no one knows for sure; it just DOES. So go with it and enjoy. ;D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH, CHANGE OR ADD Dowsing Conditions and Agreements or Programs which will be continually in effect until changed by me.
"Primary Program is to be continually in effect until I choose to make changes.
Covering the overall primary controls, limits, agreements and dowsing responses.
The Purpose is to determine amounts, effects, conditions, circumstances, influences, times, measurements, distances, numbers, percentages and other requested areas.
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.
Time as related to dowsing is to be in my time unless other wise requested.
Answers are to be selected from all available knowledge and information sources.
The Method of Answering by the pendulum or any dowsing systems is to be: General, swinging or moving to "yes", "no" or other information, indicating the most appropriate answer for the question asked. Clockwise spin is for searching or other agreed-on systems.
Temporary Changes may be made by me while dowsing, reverting back after use.
Program Changes like adding, deleting or changing may be made by me, but only by using a three step system of my choice. End of program."
"May 1. Can 1, Should I Program, is to become a working part of all my Dowsing Programs, and be continually in effect until I choose to make changes. When used in reference to dowsing questions, the May 1, Can 1, Should 1, is to have the following meaning:
May I is to mean: Do I have appropriate permission?
Can I means: Do I have the ability to successfully dowse in this area and am I ready?
Should I means: Considering all aspects related to this situation would it be appropriate, proper and suitable to dowse in this area?
"Map Dowsing Program is to become part of and work with all my programs or agreements, and to be in effect until I choose to make changes. When using a map or drawing, some type of dowsing device, and with or without an additional pointer or straight edge, the dowsing system is to indicate when the pointer, straight edge or dowsing device is indicating the present map represented location of the object, subject or target specified by the dowser. End of Program., thank you"

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_scratch: Yeah!!! What HE said. :read2: :thumbsup:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Gee SWR….I can not remember where I got this information so I put it here. All I know is that it works…Art

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH, CHANGE OR ADD Dowsing Conditions and Agreements or Programs which will be continually in effect until changed by me....

Art...it would be really swell of you to give the credits as well, when you copy/paste other folks work :sign13:

This is understandable, SWR. If one cut out or printed the Primary Program of 'Letter to Robin' for reference and /or handy use early on, one might not remember where one sourced it. Its a well-worded program but nothing that an accomplished dowser wouldn't come up with themselves anyway. I think the helpful attitude was more significant than the academic treatment of the presentation.

FYI "© Walter Woods. March 2001, RBN 10, may be copied in part or whole
for personal use, for friends or clubs. It may not be copied for used in,
or as, a for-profit sale item without written permission from the author."

No rigidity regarding online quotation. In fact, its for use among friends and clubs, which is what we're all about at Tnet, isn't it? :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread