Does anybody have a .....LOBO rod?

tvanwho

Jul 15, 2005
indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo ST, Whites MXT and TDi,Garrett AT Pro and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I was wondering if anybody had a Darnel or Sam Wolfe -LOBO- dowsing rods that I could possibly borrow/buy to try out or you could tell me about them? I never had any luck with the Anderson rods myself and no longer own the 2 I had.. I just discovered, almost by accident, that Al Rossmillers rod actually works pretty good if you remove the bearing handle and I don't even have the battery attached. With the bearing handle in place, the rod is about useless. I was about to sell mine when I made this discovery, but am keeping it now. Otherwise will stick to my homebrew L rods. Just wish I could get outdoors to practice my dowsing, kinda hard with this white stuff on the ground and freezing temps? Anybody have any ideas for dowsing practice indoors?
I also discovered I could future dowse Google stock pretty accurately .Never had much luck with stocks or the lottery before but am having some pretty fair luck at tracking Google. I will be selling the week after Xmas or thereabouts ,hopefully when it hits 450-455. Its at 430 now.I had forecast 419 for today and 433 by next Tuesday. The low point was 10 days ago at 395 which my future dowsing nailed right on. Wish me luck?
--Tom

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Tom...I practice indoors a lot for the same reasons as you. I use plastic easter eggs, cups bowls and other things to hid targets under. You can use the whole house as the signals are not bothered by the walls. Some of the objects in the house will give you some problems but when you locate these signals you will be able to ignore them....Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=SWR link=You'd think the house wiring, electronic devices (cordless phones, TV, computer's, etc), plumbing, Mom's jewelry box and Dad's plunder would hinder indoor practice sessions ???
Does this hinder you with an electrical calculation? If not, then what is the connection or. excuse me, logic??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like Marks, I am a sceptic, but of a different kind. His scepticism is directed towards anything he regards as "paranormal", taking as normal that which lies within the limits of ---- "current" -- scientific understanding.

"My scepticism is directed towards the assumption that -------->
"we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=Jean310When are you gonna get this figured out, SWR? Those things are only problems if the dowser doesn't find what they were looking for. And, BTW, you forgot nearby skeptics.
That should be modified to read correctly "NON-SCIENTIFIC sceptics, such as just statisticians.

Like Marks, I am a sceptic, but of a different kind. His scepticism is directed towards anything he regards as "paranormal", taking as normal that which lies within the limits of ---- "current" -- scientific understanding.

"My scepticism is directed towards the assumption that -------->
"we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
tvanwho said:
I also discovered I could future dowse Google stock pretty accurately .Never had much luck with stocks or the lottery before but am having some pretty fair luck at tracking Google. I will be selling the week after Xmas or thereabouts ,hopefully when it hits 450-455. Its at 430 now.I had forecast 419 for today and 433 by next Tuesday. The low point was 10 days ago at 395 which my future dowsing nailed right on. Wish me luck?
--Tom
Hey Tom. I just ran across this thread, and I got curious, and it looks to me you were a bit off on some of your numbers.
On December 18th, the stock was sitting about 450 or so, not the 430 that you reported. But it did jump up to 510 at the middle of January.
I also show the stock wasn't at 395 ten days ago, as you dowsed. The last time it dipped below 400 was mid-September.
Hope you didn't sell the week after Christmas!

revpo

Dec 3, 2004
SOUTHERN INDIANA
These dowsing rods were from SAM LOBO WOLFE era 1973, he was in or head<I do not know which>, of united dowsers association in CALIFORNIA
REVP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread