Dowsing rods with electronic pointing indicators?

F

faster_frank

"The term "ideomotor action" was coined by William B. Carpenter in 1852 in his explanation for the movements of rods and pendulums by dowsers. Carpenter found that muscular movement can be initiated by the mind independently of volition or emotions. We may not be aware of it, but suggestions can be made to the mind by others or by observations. Those suggestions can influence the mind and affect motor behavior."

The above statement/technique should be applied to this idea. Why not utlilize readily available electronic accelerometers and/or tilt sensors to make a unit you hold in your hand. It's tilt would be shown via and led indicator (several led's mounted on a box in an arc with the center led lite shows level and so on).

I beleive the ideomotor action is how it all works (my personal belief) And that the brain waves pick up the minute changes in the earths field espcially when dowsing for water wells. I personally found the well on my property in an area that was difficult to find wells under 400 feet. There is a dry well casing 50 feet from my good well that was placed their previously. Anyway my dowsing produced 30 GPM at 100 feet.

What do you guys think of my dowsing indicator idea? Or has this already been done.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
It is also my personal belief that a lot of Dowsers use the Ideomotor Response. I also know that a lot of Dowser's do not. I think it would be interesting if some of you that use Ideomotor Response would try this frame and see how it affects your Dowsing. Just build the frame, Drop a set of rods in it and see if the rods will cross without steping on a target...Art

Attachments

• frame.gif
    frame.gif
    124.7 KB · Views: 2,206
  • frame.gif
    frame.gif
    124.7 KB · Views: 892

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread