Its nearly time for dowsing, thank goodness

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its been a long wait since I was last able to dowse in June 2004, exactly 6 years.
Being hooked up to NOAA and being notified when there was any solar flares, without which dowsing is impossible with many months between any notifications (if any) however things are changing drastically. We are gradually developing up to 4-5 solar flares a day, commencing a month or so ago.
They have all been in catagory 4 and only lasting short periods which are too weak to dowse by.

We are looking at catagories of 5-6 to 10 and lasting for days owing to the rotation of the earth every 12 hours, and you dont want to be driving long distances to discover that you dont have an overhead moon or solar flares and your dowsing rods or whatever are dead.

That darn moon. Unfortunately you cannot dowse without an overhead moon reflecting the weak EMF off the sun into a concentrated beam.

Sounds crazy but I didnt make up the rules, I just follow them. I have been going outside in the past few weeks when there is an overhead moon as it is possible to check out sites anywhere from your own back yard, however my dowsing rod has been dead. A slight vibration one night is the best I have managed. Just concentrate on the site you want to investigate and imagine that it is below your feet.
It is copy and paste and it works. You can walk outside the target area mentally and still dowse,
especially with a photo. Its uncanny what you can achieve with dowsing if you discover its almost unlimited use. You could even tell what Obama is having for breakfast, or if there is water on the moon , or do any distant planet possesses oxygen.

I cant think of much else beforehand except any dowsing rod which has a sleeve over the handle, chuck it as far away as possible or put it in the rubbish bin. The idea was invented by snide dowsing rod sellers to kid you into thinking that the rod was working. You must have direct physical contact with the rod.

A bronze 1/8 rod with a 4-5 inch handle with a 27-30 inch extension is beaut. Any shorter is useless junk.
Also remember to keep your dowsing arm elbow tucked hard into your kidney area as you have to have as much of your rod clutched in your fist as possible inside the aura of your body which means that the increased EMF contained in your body via the solar flares emitting a weird unknown EMF rays powers your dowsing rod which is an antenna.

If you watch Art or others dowsing on U_Tube with their arms and rods extended and their dowsing gear extended away from their body you can surmise that they are having a lend of you.

More later. Ps I have a few waiting for my e-book on dowsing. Am going through the hassles of learning internet banking before I bother. Plus there is one more little trick of the Jesuit burial teams I wish to add, which I have to wait to find out when dowsing time arrives again.
regards Max

Prime

Apr 30, 2004
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI2500 with EagleEye.
Primary Interest:
Other
Interesting, you're suggesting a connection between dowsing, the moon, and solar flares. I wish to learn more....

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
..I never form a picture in my head...just walk along and wait and see..then I dig to see what the results are.

Hey texastee2007..That is the way I Dowse. No mental input at all. This thread will help you .. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0/all.html

This part of the Thread is where I try to tell people how to be more Accurate.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.msg126468.html#msg126468

Yes..The Sun and the Moon does affect the rods reaction. You just have to learn to live with that part of the hobby…Their effects just make the rods move a little slower and is no big deal..Art

OP
OP
A

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The difference in watching your rods turn in your hands and dowsing mentally downwards when proper conditions prevail is that I am looking mentally downwards and beyond.
If there is actually a target of what I am seeking I have discovered I can mentally walk around the target and examine it more closely, and I have discovered working off pictures or memory i can also walk outside the perimeter into unknown territory (mentally.) The only problem is that you have to know what questions to use to check every thing out accurately.

Checking buried treasure it takes painfully slow learning. Before the end of the last solar flare season I checked out many times treasures below and there was always cement below.
I didnt check at any time as to whether there was cement below or above the target.

I checked out one day a target with a 2 inch core drill. I only got down 2 feet before my drill snapped off being jammed into cement. It was of the targets I locked onto properly just before the end of the season. You dont have layers of cement down on the beach frontage by nature.
I reckon from dozens of digs that if you have indicators occasionally all the way down in easy digging you have a decoy. If you have problems and are persuaded to give away your hole you were on the right track and should have perservered. Max

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you are dowsing now Max, take a look at this.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/02/25/sun-unleashes-monster-solar-flare-biggest-2014/

"The sun fired off a major solar flare late Monday, making it the most powerful sun eruption of the year so far and one of the strongest in recent years.
The massive X4.9-class solar flare erupted from an active sunspot, called AR1990, at 7:49 p.m. EST. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory captured high-definition video of the monster solar flare
external-link.png
. The spacecraft recording amazing views the solar flare erupting with a giant burst of plasma, called a coronal mass ejection, or CME."

"X-class solar flares are the most powerful kinds of solar storms. If directed at Earth, last night's solar flare could have caused a serious geomagnetic storm, created when charged particles slam into the planet's magnetic field. When aimed at Earth, strong solar flares can harm satellites and astronauts in orbit around Earth"

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Welcome back Max…..As you can see we are still here and finding treasure for over 6 years….
Sounds crazy but I didnt make up the rules
That’s is not correct…..We all follow the rules that works for us…..Art

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Max…..As you can see we are still here and finding treasure for over 6 years…. That’s is not correct…..We all follow the rules that works for us…..Art

We have had a few of those contribute their knowledge, then make their own beliefs or opinions the rules. Max probably has been here all along until recently, hope things are going well with him (Last Activity Sep 15, 2013 04:34 AM).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions