Why I dont picture long range dowse for others.

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why I don't picture long range dowse for others.

Copying, Pasting and zooming Treasure targets to full size

My private front lawn (left) is my workshop where I dowse to full size, photographic targets via zooming
When I was still experimenting with map reading, I was in contact with several miners working the black beach sands of the California coast for gold dust. Contacting them via e-mail I attempted to describe their surroundings which included nearby islands and a cliff behind their beach work area. With a shock I discovered I was near enough to spot on.

I dowsed the cliff behind them and had a strong gold response. A flurry of e-mails was exchanged over the internet plus an electronic contract signed by all parties via my solicitor.

With photos posted to me and returned, I eventually had them lined up spot on to the entrance.
There was an imitation cave front adjacent to a creek which was a good landmark for a Jesuit recovery team, and the hidden entrance was 3.25 paces to the left of the false cave entrance.

There was a deposit 3.25 paces inside on the right in an offset tunnel again to the right inside the entry tunnel with quite a few tons of gold bars in storage. Suddenly their email stopped and their telephone had been disconnected. They had shifted and were unable to be contacted by mail. Also they had changed their names as the US post was unable to find them.

I was happy that I had not told them about a second cache of gold further up the entry tunnel.
A year later they found that one as well and I feel that they might well be billionaires now, or close to it.

It was an expensive way of proving that my dowsing was not a figment of my imagination.
Twice more, smaller targets were also discovered for clients whom also vanished. I expected them to, and was pleased by their sudden disappearance although it hurts; I had proved my long range dowsing works, the expensive way.

It is amazing that all my overseas clients all swore on virtually their mother’s graves that they were honest and if this book ever goes to print, potential future partners of mine, forget it.

From a photo, I dowsed the Spanish Mahogany ship at Waarnambool on my lawn to obtain its measurements, plus pacing the ribs just under the grass to the nearest bitumen road etc. I will get back to it one day.

The bottom rod is my latest effort from Jan. 2004 which I used till june 2004 when the solar flares finished. The top rod is one I used for nearl 20 years. The two middle ones are gradual improvements.

The circular 2 and a half inch spacers are made out of scrap 1/8 fibreglass. The rods are 1/8 aluminimun.

Jammed thru the spacers and taped with electrical tape and slipping the handle out of stronger bronze welding rod into the top and held on by tape they will last a lifetime without welding being necessary.
All you need is a drill and a 1/8 bit . Have a nappy handy in case when using successfully the first time..... nuhh youll be ok. Max

Attachments

• rods.jpg
    rods.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 505

Dent

Greenie
Jul 26, 2010
Re: Why I don't picture long range dowse for others.

Dude... That's rough! I can't stand it when others ruin it for yourself. It takes all the fun out of it. Those guys are wankers!

OP
OP
A

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

No their not they are multi millionares max

Saturna

Bronze Member
May 24, 2008
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon

... quite a few tons of gold and more further up the tunnel ? Who needs pictures ?

Glasya

Mar 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am sorry to hear about this. I wish people would be honest and sharing. Keep trucking along, it all comes full circle.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well, I was supposed to get a video, sent to me email of a cache recovered, by friends in (won't mention the country). Four of us dowsers worked on the maps in this board. It wasn't a good video, just made using a cell phone. It got posted on YouTube by the manufacturers of a particular LRL, to show how good their equipment is supposed to be. For safety reasons, treasure hunter had the video taken down from he Internet. Yes, a treasure was recovered by someone using maps we dowsed here on TreasureNet.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner

Yes there are a few people who do not tell us of their finds..I don’t much care how much money they make from my dowsing..I just want to know that I have helped them...
I dowse a some gold bars in a natural cave for a guy...He sent me an e-mail that he had to crawl ¾ of a mile to get to the bars..He tried to bring to two bars out but only got one of them out..He said he was going back in the next week end..I never heard from him again...that has made me real cautious about dowsing Caves and even if I should tell them.

I have received many photo’s of Treasure markers that I have dowsed..That makes me feel good..

I did some maps for a gentleman in one the Muslim Countries..Two years later I received an e-mail from his wife..She was now living in the US and said he got greedy and went out one more time and was caught and punished for treasure hunting...All I can says is be careful when following treasure maps...Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert said:
Well, I was supposed to get a video, sent to me email of a cache recovered, by friends in (won't mention the country). Four of us dowsers worked on the maps in this board. It wasn't a good video, just made using a cell phone. It got posted on YouTube by the manufacturers of a particular LRL, to show how good their equipment is supposed to be. For safety reasons, treasure hunter had the video taken down from he Internet. Yes, a treasure was recovered by someone using maps we dowsed here on TreasureNet.

Yea, I know who they are. Maybe as of now they still can't disperse the recovery how they wanted to but if nothing else they at least could have been man enough to post that the dowsers helped them.
They themselves and the dowsers have known about this for quite some time now.
I think that's pretty lame on their part.
Jon

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

teleprospector said:
Red_desert said:

Yea, I know who they are. Maybe as of now they still can't disperse the recovery how they wanted to but if nothing else they at least could have been man enough to post that the dowsers helped them.
They themselves and the dowsers have known about this for quite some time now.
I think that's pretty lame on their part.
Jon
Actually, I still am in email contact with one of them, just did a little map dowsing in January. Then because of the weather he had to delay until February. For him, other signals didn't get checked out right away, maybe not at all. Much more fun, to go chase after Jesuit treasure, on remote islands. Why hang around the boring mainland? If you really want to know, the other (one with the video) last I heard was planning on checking out more of our signals.

I dowse, not because of a possible reward, just enjoy doing it. Too bad us dowsers couldn't get a search going to recover something. There are caches close to where I live, can pick them up from at home. But, private property, there's nothing to keep you from getting ripped off, by a land owner once the cache is located. I tried asking permission, to hunt an old 1 room school house once at the edge of a field. Just barely got permission for it, but not to go inside. Then asked about the woods-----no woods, no yard, even showed him beeps with the detector next to the sidewalk. It's probably harder, if you expected to recover a cache. I know they have search agreements, even those aren't foolproof.

Treasure finder

Apr 4, 2006
Los Angeles
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium, Compass Gold Scanner, Maxi Pulse, Gardner with a 3 foot loop, PDF1000, & Dowsing rods,
You are right Aussie, once they get their hands on the loot, they get greedy and you never see a penny.
It is especially bad if you go on site and they don't dig while you are there. I once dowsed an area where
a group was looking for a vein. I mapped out 3 veins and they told me I didn't know what I was doing, I
was in the wrong place etc. They had a spot that tested .08 ounces to the ton and they thought that was
a great find. They never checked my spot, so why did I take time away from my projects to help them?
Rich

prairiepup

Apr 10, 2012
Nevada
Detector(s) used
ML 4500
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Aussie1,

Works both ways.

I did a ton of research on a cache site, found a dowser who supposedly would accurately locate buried th then he stopped communicating before it was complete and will not send final map. I paid him up front and offered 10 % if map accurate.

I sure hope he owns that bridge I bought!

I figure if I get to the th site, all I will find will be a hole.

prairiepup

Last edited:

10claw

Aug 16, 2009
prairiepup, maybe he figured you were just a pup. i would keep tabs on the spot and you might catch him or one of his buddies there. if you do make
sure you plaster his name on t-net each week with the story.

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've dowsed for some people some years back and have found rings for people and they are always in shock when wanting you to find something for them,and when you fine it they never pay up like they said they would. However on rings and keys etc i never charged as the smile was enough. but on the caches I helped find for them is another story.even a sighned agreement isnt enough as I have been ran off with a gun in my face after finding items (cache) for them. I have a friend that found 3 large caches for his clients and all threatened to kill him he got so discusted he just gave up finding caches for people and went to selling health foods over the net. rwd mo

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In recent years, I've had a few want you to map dowse by email, always come up with more maps and/or photos, taking up a lot of your time. After 2-3 years, lasting much of the season each year... no mention of what they had found or didn't recover, but they always are in hurry for you to get the dowsed maps to them.

miche

May 13, 2017
martinique (FWI)
Detector(s) used
Terra gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sad story red mo
"If you help a friend don't give him fish, teach fishing "
In which condition could you teach me dowsing ?
Miche

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread