Excited to be here

Rustus

Tenderfoot
Nov 15, 2010
Indiana
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I've been dowsing for a little over a year and a half. Started with a pendulum and now work with it daily as well as L-rods. I've also been known to grab a y-branch from time to time just to experiment. I'm very interested in map dowsing and I've scoured the internet for an active forum board or community for almost a year without any luck. I've been wanting a place to talk about working with Google Earth and getting a chance to practice with images. Fortunately, I finally stumbled here and am happy to see such an active board!

I've been practicing map dowsing for several types of targets, from energy centers (I know it sounds flighty but trust me, they're there), graves, old house foundations and artifacts. I'm located in Southern Indiana and am interested in the history of the place going all the way back to the native settlements. I've not had much luck with treasure work but that might be because I've not given it a solid try! I'm sure after hanging out here for awhile I'll be giving it a go.

Look forward to getting to know all of you and learning/practicing from the posts!
~R~

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Rustus….I am sure you will find a lot of information here. Like my Dad told me 65 years ago…There is always a way to skin a cat….I finally understood what he was talking about when I started to Dowse. Keep with it as this is the most fascinating hobby in the world…Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey Rustus….I am sure you will find a lot of information here. Like my Dad told me 65 years ago…There is always a way to skin a cat….I finally understood what he was talking about when I started to Dowse. Keep with it as this is the most fascinating hobby in the world…Art

I find dowsing interesting...especially the results.

y Rod

Tenderfoot
Sep 23, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
Fisher & MineLab Units
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

Hi Rustus,
Welcome to the "T" Net....
Leroy Bull has a map dowsing book out that is pretty good, it is called
The Art and Craft of Map Dowsing.... If you have a hard time finding it
The American Society of Dowsers carries it.... For the areas of dowsing you
are venturing into there are very few books that will take you where you are headed....
However you have located a great source for treasure dowsing with the "T" net....
I have dowsed for many years in many fields of dowsing and am often inspired by the people
willing to share good solid dowsing information....
Good luck in your dowsing endeavors....
y rod....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread