This is my method, what is your method ?

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
Hi all dear friends,

i want show to you my method on detecting a target, i show every section by own number...

please see my images and read every section and say to me your idea about it:

first i must say that, i hold my single L-Rod with two hands and stay it in center of my body, by practice i find that this can ignore many false signals and put a sample of target in to my L-Rod's
bait chamber... :icon_thumleft:

section 1:
in this section i show a hypothetical target and my position, for detect line of target's
signal from my standing point, i turn on my heels to left or right and continue this way until my L-Rod react.

section 2:
when L-Rod react,i stop and in this point a line that begin from my heels and vertical to my hands, will pointed to the target...

section 3:
then i turn to the line that show in section 2 and standing ahead and my L-Rod pointed to
target and walk to the target by flow this line, note if i exit from this line for example
i swerve to right, then L-Rod turn to the left and when i swerve to left, then L-Rod turn
to the right, and with this method i can find correct way to the target...
in correct way my L-Rod always pointed ahead... and to the target...

section 4:
i continue this way until reach to the first reaction, if i understanding correctly a target
create 3 point around it's that depend on to the target's depth, in this section i show 3 point with
equal distance that it is equal with target depth too,
if L-Rod react in this line thrice, and this 3 point have equal distance from each other
center point must be target and depth of target equal with this distance...

section 5:
we can test target spot with line that vertical with previous line that i say about it in section 4,
we must have the same results with section 4, also if i say correct, it is better that
we do this (North to South) and (East to West) directions...

section 6:
we also can find target with repeat the way that i show in section 2 in two different point,
the intersection of this two line, must be the target's spot,,,

dear friends, please study my method and if i mistake in every section, guide me to correct it, and please show me your method for finding and pinpointing target by picture as i show,

i want best method for finding and exact pinpointing a target by this way?
i am waiting for your answers...

Attachments

• Ulll2.jpg
    Ulll2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 441

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
Well, what little experience I have...I just go where ever the rods point, sometimes I look around, and see myself going in circles, but I still end up within a foot of whatever it is I'm after...

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey GOLDENSKULL…Very good post. I am a physical Dowser. That means that I use no mental input. I am a two rod Dowser. I always work off a North-South or East-West line. When I locate a natural signal line I turn and follow the Rods to it’s source…Just one of the many ways to accomplish the job….There is no right or wrong way to Dowse. The only rules are to have fun and find Treasure
Most of my methods can be found here..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey GOLDENSKULL…Very good post. I am a physical Dowser. That means that I use no mental input. I am a two rod Dowser. I always work off a North-South or East-West line. When I locate a natural signal line I turn and follow the Rods to it’s source…Just one of the many ways to accomplish the job….There is no right or wrong way to Dowse. The only rules are to have fun and find Treasure
Most of my methods can be found here..
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.0.html

Hi dear aarthrj3811,

you study my method?

Did you think this method is fully correct?
I must say when i hidden a target in a site, i can find it by this method,
but in real treasure hunting, i try 2 times and detect gold signal line, and find target spot,
but when digging, i don't find any thing...
you think i mistake in what section ???

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
Thanks for your answer...

my L-Rod build from copper beryllium alloy, but with practice i find that
when i hold my L-Rod with my two hands in center of my body, it don't react to any copper or brass or any other materials, and only react to material that i put it, in to L-Rod's bait chamber or hold it under my tongue, i test this many times and work correctly,
i use 24K fine gold for treasure dowsing and also i check target with mercury sample, as you know when we bait our L-Rod with mercury it is react to gold and silver too, i check this way for my target and react L-Rod too, i think test target with mercury can cancel many false signals and micro golds...
but when i digging, i can not find any thing... !!! :dontknow:

please help me to get rid off from these problems,,,

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice illustrations! Correct way is always what works for you best.

In dowsing a placer gold area...I've found to eliminate fine gold, begin far away. The more distant from nugget locations, easier to pick out larger gold spots to zero in on. It helps to have prospectors around so that when you walk up to a place holding dowsing rods, it could be where their friend recovered some gold nuggets. It happened to me on my last trip out west on a claim.

OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
there is no other idea for exact pinpointing target,,, and trust to finding target and get ride off from false signal from micro gold...???

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~GOLDENSKULL~
there is no other idea for exact pinpointing target,,, and trust to finding target and get ride off from false signal from micro gold

I do not know if you can adapt my method of being accurate or not..It is worth a try.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,19537.msg126468.html#msg126468

I came to t-net with the same question about Micro Gold many years ago. As of yet I do not have a 100% cure for the problem. The first photo is of a commercial product and the second Is home made. These tools will no allow the rods to move below the setting on the dial. They check the weight of the object. They will not eliminate all micro gold without also eliminating other targets…My experience is that of you set it to eliminate ½ oz of gold you have also eliminate about 50% of the micro gold signals.
The home made unit is a simple house hold dimmer switch. You cut one of those magnet business cards to about 1/8 inch square and tape it to the green wire. You may need to turn the magnet over to get it to work….Art

Attachments

• 100_0464.jpg
    100_0464.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 100_0462.jpg
    100_0462.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 100_0464.jpg
    100_0464.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 353
  • 100_0462.jpg
    100_0462.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 342
OP
OP
GOLDENSKULL

GOLDENSKULL

Oct 14, 2010
Hi aarthrj3811,

please explain more about this instrument that you talk about it...
how i can get it? it really can cancel micro gold signals?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~GOLDENSKULL~
please explain more about this instrument that you talk about it...
how i can get it? it really can cancel micro gold signals?

I used to save all my micro gold and process it in the winter…I would have bags of micro gold material…To keep this short I borrowed 5 gold bars from a mine owner. I checked the gold bars with the micro gold bags. I found that some of the bags of micro gold had the same signal as 35# of gold…I still do not have a way to eliminate all the micro gold….

Have you ever been out and notice how the rain has made little crooked lines in the dirt…Sometimes you will even see black sand in the bends..When in the field and I mark a spot I always kick the spot a few times. If the signal disappears I know that I just scattered the micro gold…
The first thing you have to do is see if the micro gold is your problem…Art

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To eliminate micro gold signals from your dowsing itinerary, let your mind do the necessary work.Dowsing after all is a mental exercise and if you are genuinely dowsing, your mind will automatically adjust and eliminate minute useless microscopic signals if you tell it to.

If you are a non mental dowsing fraud who loves seeing his name in print at all times of course you will not be able to eliminate useless microscopic signals. There will be 50 of you not being able to differentiate today, 500 tomorrow and ten thousand useless would be dowsers next week if you listen to Art or Dell who is no longer welcome on this forum.

Do yourself a favor and find out when you can mentally dowse and go on from there. Ask on this thread when can you genuinely dowse? None of you actually realize that there are times when you can actually mentally dowse and times when you cannot dowse.

Ask and someone will help you.
Max

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread