Lotto dowsing with the LOTTO BUSTER software

M

Mike(Mont)

If you want to improve your odds, try the Lotto Buster. They calculate the stats on lotto numbers and group them as hot, neutral, cold (plus many other rankings). My strategy is to pick four numbers from the top half and one number from the bottom half. Yes, it could be any combination and you are very likely to be excluding some good numbers from your picks pool. But I feel you can increase your odds if you follow something like I explained.

Now before the naysayers try to tell you it's impossible (and you believe them) I just want to say tell them to (can't say it here but it's not nice).

Odds are "in the long run". What that means is after billions of draws the results will be very near to the odds. The longer a person plays a table at Vegas the more the guarantee they will take your money. But "in the short term" anything can happen. And if you hit the big one, remember me. LOL :laughing7:

OP
OP
M

Mike(Mont)

Did I mention Lotto Buster has a free trial subscription? ANd if you want to buy it, I think it's less than fifty bucks for a "lifetime" membership. I'm fairly certain most people that use the service do not dowse. You don't have to dowse the numbers. They even have their own picking system if you want them to choose out of the pool of best nembers. Or you can add weight to certain groups of numbers.

I know this sounds impossible--even for an "open minded" dowser. I know dowsers who say the future is impossible to see. I've read several books from top dowsers who disagree with that. Difficult but not impossible. There are types of numbers (high, low, even, odd, etc) that come up more often, so what you are doing is narrowing down your odds when you add weight to them. I saw one lotto results. One number had NEVER been picked since the very start. Sure it could come up next drawing, but it hasn't yet. Just by eliminating that number from your pool you have increased your odds considerably.

This isn't just for one lotto, they have results for just about every lotto in the world. Whatever and how many you want to look at. Don't believe me? Just check it out and watch what nembers come up, you don't even have to paly. Yes, I suppose there are some who think gambling is evil. Other say the same about dowsing.

OP
OP
M

Mike(Mont)

Well. I guess I'm not psychic LOL. See there were four balls from the top half and one from the bottom half. The powerball was in the top half, too.

Here are the results from Powerball tonight 2-23-11.

Number Ranking
29 59 This was the dead-last, coldest ball. Hadn't come up in 51 games.
32 13
36 1 This was the hottest ball. It hit last game, too.
39 29
49 21

29 18 This was the powerball.

OP
OP
M

Mike(Mont)

The Lotto Buster is much more than just counting how long it has been since a number hit. They won't say what formula they use, but it's a combination of trends and several other variables. I'm not a big gambler. I spend $2 on a powerball ticket with the powerplay. I don't even call that gambling. The odds are cut tremendously, just by picking the powerball from the top half will cut the odds in half.

OP
OP
M

Mike(Mont)

I would like to warn anyone who might be thinking of spending a large sum of money on this--you really need to play it many times before you get a feel of what is happening. The odds are still very much against you. It is very likely you will not win anything for quite some time. Let's face it, 200 million to 1 odds even if you cut those way down it's still hugely against you.

An Ri Rua

Apr 7, 2008
On da money
Detector(s) used
Mermet brass pendulum; Aqua Locator (antique), Luddite Skeptic detector
HI Mike,

hope you're keeping well. i've posted on this before but I HAVE dowsed lottery numbers successfully in the past (cynics would say, like winning bets, that we only remember the good days, but I'm afraid I am my own judge and nobody else and the facts speak loudly to me).

Just yesterday, I decided to use the mental preparation as advised for future dowsing, of Tom Groves, in the Dowser's workbook, p154. Time consists of many 'nows'. If you sensitively project your awareness forward using this construct, then yes, you can dowse future potentialities. I dowsed 3 from 4 again, in a keno-style bet with a bookies on our national lottery. The other lines consisted of winning numbers, usually 1 or 2. To elaborate, I played about 10 lines, with 20-50 cent bets. i.e. had a pool of 8-9 numbers, where 6 is the usual. But my dowsing turned up these 9 and I was not judgemental of the resulting 9. Clearly 3 of the numbers were non-runners. But this is from a pool of 45.

Tom Groves' altering of our intention programming reminds me of 'the beach of time' technique of William Hewitt or the Silva Ultramind techniques.

As with all finds / winnings, I will never be blowing my trumpet on here. Sceptics can think what they want. I prefer my pockets full and my ears ringing with their closed-minded childish ways than having the long arm of the govt knock on my door. None of us are invisible, even those of us who alter our IPs.....

Like all dowsing, I say have fun, but be deadly serious in your questing. Don't let others tell you what's possible. According to Max, it is impossible for any dowsing to take place at certain times. Perhaps. But I would love to see max correlate that hypothesis with the times that dowsers of great historical repute were dowsing to their heart's content. Abbé Mermet of France only experienced blank spots with his dowsing when earthquakes were due somewhere in the world. He would state some difficulty, and the next day be proven right. If it turns out that solar activity in his lifetime was very high, then Max is a god and I am fool. But I think neither position is plausible. I think Max is just caught in a defensive maneouvre that edward de Bono refers to as the intelligence trap. Clearly knowing and experiencing more of dowsing than I have thus far; and yet still far from 100% correct.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread