Dowsing is so Interesting, Would you mind looking at a map for a new guy?

Dubs Chops

Feb 21, 2011
Hey guys, I have heard of dowsing a well before and even for minerals but until I started studying treasure I had never heard of dowsing a map. If you guys wouldn't mind I would love to have you look at my property.

Here are a few of the facts. My grandfather bought this property in the 30's

he caught several people at different times with maps digging on our property and even told him they were digging for gold.

We are only a few miles from a civil war battle sight

I have seen some crazy tree formations such as two 90* angles in one tree, and there are two tree's like this on our property. there is a live spring in the back of our property.

in the early 90s when a new road was put in a mile from our house the dozer operator dug up some gold bars but the government came in in a helicopter and took it ( I was not old enough to remember or see this but have heard it from more than one person)

thats about all I can think of. Here is the map.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Dubs Chops..Very interesting map..I am finding gold and Silver Mini bars buried under 3 feet deep in the shape of an V.. 2 ½ ozs each..there is iron buried one foot deep..there is also lode stone buried there. It should be found with a compass..there is more but will have to work on it later..art

Attachments

• propertyline[1].gif
    propertyline[1].gif
    77.3 KB · Views: 314
  • 1-1.gif
    1-1.gif
    68.4 KB · Views: 305
OP
OP
D

Dubs Chops

Feb 21, 2011
Thanks so much for the help. I am looking forward to seeing more from you guys. I will also work on getting up some better maps.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have gold bars in a man made tunnel with no entrance..They are 8 feet deep..I also have a map on a rock…Sure hope you have a two box detector and acceses to a back hoe..Art

Attachments

• 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 331
OP
OP
D

Dubs Chops

Feb 21, 2011
lgmap.jpg

lgmap2.jpg

Also the hollar in the top left hand corner is basically public land and I can hunt it as well.

OP
OP
D

Dubs Chops

Feb 21, 2011
aarthrj3811 said:
I have gold bars in a man made tunnel with no entrance..They are 8 feet deep..I also have a map on a rock…Sure hope you have a two box detector and acceses to a back hoe..Art

Hmm that sucks, I didn't notice on the first map I included my neighbors property. that is where you marked the gold and marker at =[ please see the last 2 maps I posted for correct property lines. Hope there is something left on my property. thanks for all the help guy regardless.

OP
OP
D

Dubs Chops

Feb 21, 2011
Anyone else have anything based off of the new bigger maps?

thanks in advance.

BW

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Orange circles for gold, red Xs for silver in the 4-5 ft depth range.

Attachments

• lgmap1.jpg
    lgmap1.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 312
  • lgmap2.jpg
    lgmap2.jpg
    332.8 KB · Views: 337
OP
OP
D

Dubs Chops

Feb 21, 2011
Guys, will a 2 box detector get 6' deep? As of right now I don't have a way to try and search over 1-1.5' deep. =[

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dubs Chops said:
Guys, will a 2 box detector get 6' deep? As of right now I don't have a way to try and search over 1-1.5' deep. =[

It depends on the size of a cache, the brand of 2-box detector used and the ground conditions.

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
These are the readings I got.

propertyline.png

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey LSMorgan...It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dubs Chops said:

Hi there,
I'm still working on dowsing your picture.
I don't know what metal detectors you use but if you have a Garrett coinshooter model that accepts the bloodhound then you could start with that. I have not used the bloodhound but I've tried all the other 2 box detectors on the market and I prefer the Discovery tf900.
If you are going to search for caches this is the one I would recommend.
The Whites TM 800 is good but it's more money and I think it now comes with the auto tune feature that the tf 900 has. The TM800 has a signal balance control that the tf 900 does not have. I'ts supposed to help out if you are operating it in very high ground minerals or if you are experiencing interference from electrical fields.
Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dubs Chops,
My dowse revealed that in or in vicinity of the white circles are small caches of gold/silver coins.
Green circle is a U.S. paper money cache in a metal container.
Yellow circle is a brass item.
Orange square are scattered lead minnie balls, more in the south 1/2 than the north 1/2.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• dubchopsdowsed.jpg
    dubchopsdowsed.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 149

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions