new member here--Does anyone know the aura colors for gold and silver?

ivanhoe

Jun 28, 2006
Hello to everybody! I've just discovered your site after googling the internet and feel as though I've found my people. I have been dowsing for a few months now and I am having the time of my life. I have read many of the posts on this site and have gained immense information. Thank you to everybody. I am doing a dowsing experiment and need to know something that I can't find on the internet and am hoping that somebody here can answer for me. Does anybody know the color of the aura that gold emmits and also that of silver? My experiment is a bit "out there", but I intend to pursue it and would certainly appreciate the help of anyone that can enlighten me as to the aforementioned colors. Thanks so much for your help.

X

xupz

I think gold emits a goldish aura while silver emits a silverish aura. :D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Ivanhoe....It's somewhere on this forum....We will find your answer...There is a lot of information about Dowsing on here along with the other stuff...Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI swr we went through this on "luminous gas", fires once, remember ? you ran away. Frankly I have no personal experience in this, other than than I recovered 8 mule loads of silver coins from one. and posted the picture..which resulted in a very ungentlemanly remark from you.

In Mexico they say that Gold has a yellowish color, Silver a silverish one, Copper a reddish one and Iron a whitish one?? All that I can say is that the gentleman that took me very closely to the Silver, claimed that he had seen a silverish color,the detector quickly found them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Like Marks, I am a sceptic, but of a different kind. His scepticism is directed towards anything he regards as "paranormal", taking as normal that which lies within the limits of ---- "current" -- scientific understanding.

"My scepticism is directed towards the assumption that -------->
"we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I received this photo in an e-mail. It was taken with Ditgital Camera and was back lite with halogen head lights from a pick up. There was nothing in the hole but a beer can. A few map dowsers have told me that some gold bars had been removed from this spot. No SWR...I am not trying to prove anything. Just passing on information to some one who wants to experiment. The persons swears that the photo has not been altered....Art

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 376
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 323
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=SWR linkThe "person" is giving you false information. The photo has been altered ::)

I a curious, the lighting is definitely from a low angle from the left, The color could have been entered, what makes you think that it has been altered?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like Marks, I am a sceptic, but of a different kind. His scepticism is directed towards anything he regards as "paranormal", taking as normal that which lies within the limits of ---- "current" -- scientific understanding.

"My scepticism is directed towards the assumption that -------->
"we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
author=]
Whats new ....Your standard answer for every photo...Art
He asked for this picture, then stated that he chose not not believe me or it ?

Sigh our swr is rather simple and a double talker
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My scepticism is directed towards the --------"assumption that we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

Attachments

• Part ofa 7 mule train that was assaulted in the early 1800\'s©.jpg
    Part ofa 7 mule train that was assaulted in the early 1800\'s©.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 348
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
P.S. After I fattened that skinny teenager up, she became my wife
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My scepticism is directed towards the --------"assumption that we know enough to proclaim what is possible and what is not".

Tropical Tramp

Attachments

• La Bert  my Tigre©.jpg
    La Bert my Tigre©.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 346
  • La Bert  my Tigre©.jpg
    La Bert my Tigre©.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 303

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
Ivan,

First and foremost Welcome to TN! Secondly don't be frustrated on your first post, most of TN is so kind and helpful with their information, I've learned a ton even in the dowsing forum ;). What do you see? You may see a diffrent "color" than someone else, we are all individuals. Try it, let us know what you see. I've never tried to see colors. I recently tried dowsing...............wouldn't you guys like to know :P.

P.S. Ivan, I just jumped into the slaughter house with you, be informed, have broad shoulders and above all else.....................Please have fun.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey SWR......They up in the Techniques section..They are explained there. Thought you were being sneeky......You have never saw a photo that was not doctored....Art

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I haven't gone anywhere, still practicing. I've been paying attention. You have to make sure you are well educated before you speak. Answer your own questions first, have utmost faith, and lots of fun! Thanks for your help folks!

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=SWR link
Hey Art...lets show em' the before and after pictures...just for grins, eh? :)

swr you forgot to keep any details sigh.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tropical Tramp

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
SWR said:
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey SWR......They up in the Techniques section..They are explained there. Thought you were being sneeky......You have never saw a photo that was not doctored....Art

Huh? I have never saw a photo what was not doctored? ???
You know, SWR! You have never saw, she have never saw, he have never saw. It's conjugation at it's finest! ;)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[=af1733 Huh? I have never saw a photo what was not doctored? ???
[/quote]
You know, SWR! You have never saw, she have never saw, he have never saw. It's conjugation at it's finest! ;)
Precise analyzing of a technical statement/problem, sigh. Attacking a person rather than the idea. Typical statistic defense when they have nothing else to say or can't answer a question.. No further comment needed, except that I am ashamed of you af.. I had thought better of you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tropical Tramp

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
This will probably be deleted, but so be it! I am totally ashamed of you folks that could chase a brand new member away like this, disgusting! A person was asking in his/her mind a perfectly legitimate question, if yoou had nothing nice to say than you should have said nothing at all. If you would like to banter back and forth, and beat the daylight out of each other or me so be it, but at least let someone get more than one post in before the very first response is a complete put down!

How old are we? Do we not have respect for any one but ourselves? Obviously not! :-[ :( :-[ ???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread