surviving in the past

fernando

Greenie
Sep 26, 2005
OK.
I'm out of here. From this forum site. It seems the only democracy they praise is the only one that meets their agenda.
So, I will discuss this in another forums that I'm sure are willing to cover the subject.
Prior to my posts here in TN, people already had me warned how this forum changed after 2002 and had not the early quality and interest anymore. Despite of that I decided to try.
I see now they were absolutely right
My work will continue, but no here for sure.

OP
OP
F

fernando

Greenie
Sep 26, 2005
SWR said:
Sorry to see you leave, Fernando.

Marc/Jeff/TreasureNet gave you every opportunity in the world to plead your case. Unfortunately, you fell way short of proving the Examiner was nothing more than a dowsing contraption. The video you provided only worsened your case, and embraced the theory that your machine is controlled by the ideomotor effect (movement of the hand/wrist).

Since my posts got deleted, you may not be aware of the impressive thing occured. I did perform the tests yesterday. If you're interested in knowing the results, send me a PM and I'll tell you.
Thanks for you input and alhtough you're a skeptic your opinions do count. I'll carry this on another place tough.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Thanks Fernando....You answered everyone's questions honestly. That's all you can do..I am looking forward to the rest of your report...ART

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
Fernando, please dont slam the door on your way out. I am not biased against you, however your motives are a little obscure, and when you let the cat out of the bag by describing well known mental dowsing symptoms as part and parcel of testing the Examiner, as far as I was concerned you were flogging a fraudelent black box, even if you were personally innocent of deception. Dells forum will be good for you.He is supposed to be retired , however as a judge said in a case I was involved in, if he can sell one of his black boxes he still will.

OP
OP
F

fernando

Greenie
Sep 26, 2005
Dell Winders said:
Fernando, there is an Information exchange forum speficly for R-T consumer reports on Treasure America. com, if you wish to contribute to it. Dell

Thanks a lot Dell. I will do it for sure.

Dowser501: I did not slam the door on my way out. I am grateful to TNET in posting my report,but I only regret their attitude in deleting threads without apparent reason with no previous announcement to members who started. Did you stop to think how much information from all off us were lost?
Regarding your claims, there's still so much involved with the device that even now with the lauching of this new unit which moved by itself, it's a fact that there's much , much more to investigate. Your claims are not discarded tough.
I will follow in other forums such as Dell's and another one maybe. Please stay tuned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread