Please Dowse This Map, Dowse Quest One

Zolotoy Drakon

Jan 25, 2011
Hello all :hello: I have been watching the Dowsing forum for some time and found it fascinating. I have tried Dowsing in the past and had positive results finding some ruins in the woods. I am still rather inexperienced though and would appreciate any help from the masters! I have decided to pick a few sites that are rumored to have buried treasure have them dowsed and report back any treasures recovered. Please be as accurate and detailed as possible with as much descriptive or background information you can share. All credit and compensation will go to the Dowsers that are due it. Thanks!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 414

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Zolotoy Drakon,
My dowse revealed that in or in the vicinity of the white circles is a gold and silver coin cache.
These are very small, 6 to 7 lbs. of coins each about 2 feet deep in a wood box.
Your picture looks sharp and could probably handle some zoom in w/o blurring so if you want to zoom in a bit I could get a better pinpoint location.

Could'nt help but notice the world's largest pulltab in the red square. (lol)
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• zolotoydrakondowsed.jpg
    zolotoydrakondowsed.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 378
OP
OP
Zolotoy Drakon

Zolotoy Drakon

Jan 25, 2011
Thank you very much Jon for taking the time out to dowse this map. Your information is very interesting and I will post a zoomed map if that would help. Few things in the world I hate more than pulltabs BTW! (update) Here is a close up view without the dreaded pulltab! lol

Attachments

• Untttitled-1.jpg
    Untttitled-1.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 377

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Zolotoy Drakon,
Here are the pinpointed areas from the first dowse. On the eastern location also check the area between the arrows. Dowsing also revealed 2 additional locations east of the western location in the area of the 2 smaller white circles.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• Untttitled-1dowsed.jpg
    Untttitled-1dowsed.jpg
    382.4 KB · Views: 341
OP
OP
Zolotoy Drakon

Zolotoy Drakon

Jan 25, 2011
Wow Jon that is awsome! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to help out! You Rock! :headbang:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, I took a quick check with my rods, had some fast responses in 2 areas. They look to be right about where Teleprospector marked his hits last photo. Signals are there...just didn't spend time to find out what all hits could be.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a couple places (not marked) which gave a mineral signal. Red circles for any type of old site. I found a few copper coins 1 spot.

Attachments

• Untitled-1map.jpg
    Untitled-1map.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 311
OP
OP
Zolotoy Drakon

Zolotoy Drakon

Jan 25, 2011
Thank you Red for working on this! I am glad I checked this thread before I went to bed!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the other map to compare. I found something which seemed deep enough to be a treasure and thought it might also turn out to be close to Jon's hit with arrows.
Yellow circles are the good signals, red circles any type of old site hits.

Attachments

• Untttitled-1LG-map.jpg
    Untttitled-1LG-map.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 264
OP
OP
Zolotoy Drakon

Zolotoy Drakon

Jan 25, 2011
Interesting Red. I went out to the site the other day and did not have any luck locating anything of much value. I can say you are quite accurate with some of the red circle's being existing old sites (junk piles etc) which are easy to spot. Which of the gold circles do you have the best confidence in? Also if possible when you have dowsed this site were you able to discern what was buried or any other details such as depth,when,why etc. Jon earlier in in this thread hit upon some small details that I found intriguing and most likely descriptive of what I am looking for. Thank you again for taking your time to reply. So far it's been fascinating.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zolotoy Drakon said:
Interesting Red. I went out to the site the other day and did not have any luck locating anything of much value. I can say you are quite accurate with some of the red circle's being existing old sites (junk piles etc) which are easy to spot. Which of the gold circles do you have the best confidence in? Also if possible when you have dowsed this site were you able to discern what was buried or any other details such as depth,when,why etc. Jon earlier in in this thread hit upon some small details that I found intriguing and most likely descriptive of what I am looking for. Thank you again for taking your time to reply. So far it's been fascinating.

Hi there,
Did you get any response for silver w/your dowsing instruments out there?
Jon

OP
OP
Zolotoy Drakon

Zolotoy Drakon

Jan 25, 2011
At this time I did not, the terrain is very confusing and deceptive underneath the tree cover. I did however get a great case of poison Ivy sometime during the search! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Zolotoy Drakon

Zolotoy Drakon

Jan 25, 2011
Thanks again guys for helping with this map. Here are some pics of the adventure out to the location. Both dowsers did a great job with the map provided and I found old sites at or near the locations Red marked. I also would like to note some of the descriptions given such as this area was used for logging (Jon) were quite accurate and logging relics were found. If anyone has anything more to add let me know. The terrain was so bad I had to chop my way in and out, the ticks were unrelenting, and the poisonous plant effects are pictured below. :icon_pirat:

Attachments

• IMG_0625.JPG
    IMG_0625.JPG
    134.3 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0632.JPG
    IMG_0632.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0693.JPG
    IMG_0693.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 208
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG