Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a response for a buried horse, but don't get anything with it. If valuables are close by, include more photo past the top of map.

OP
OP
txnpuller

txnpuller

Feb 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red_desert said:
I got a response for a buried horse, but don't get anything with it. If valuables are close by, include more photo past the top of map.
Thanks every one. thats about it for the story thats realy the only location. Where is the horse buried? And i will look around there some.I was thinking this was just a story but maybe some one allready beat me to it.
Red did you look at the map i posted a month ago,and what do you think about
it thanks again every one

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I marked the spot where the dead horse signal came from with a red X. Of course, you might get that kind of signal around any old ranch or farm site, ghost towns, etc. At the red circle got a gold/silver response, could be raw gold or jewelry. Orange circle a gold response, still unidentified as to whether raw gold or cache. When checking for horse treasure, the black X, first got signal for copper coins there. Both Xs have a horse response. The best thing to do is get a 2-box detector which will locate caches up to a depth of 7-8 ft, check it out.

Can't recall if I've seen your other map.

Attachments

• map 6.png
    map 6.png
    193.3 KB · Views: 179
OP
OP
txnpuller

txnpuller

Feb 28, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks red. My other map is about 20 post down. I will check that location out. Thanks again to all you dowses

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread