Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I love the "tropical tramp" name. Fantastic. Yes and welcome sir, welcome.

art: From what you just posted as an SWR quote, he likes calling the truth a lie, he also lacks a good self-esteem, is probably abusive in personal relationships, is uneducated thus suffers from a shortage of words to express himself with so he resorts to calling people names, and thus in general, displays a negative attitude.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
What language is this... Greek? He not likes calling the truth a lie?
Nice to see how dowser's suckle-up to false prophets... and believe everything read on the internet
~SWR~
Don't ya just hate lambasting someone... and then make a total fool out of yourself my making such illiterate mistakes?

Me thinks the "uneducated" crack is a reflection upon yourself :::chortles:::v

Hey lesjcbs...I think this fits the skeptics perfect.
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
art: Yes, I know how the skeptics work. At least he counted it as a mistake on my part and he was correct. What he can't claim though is that it is the norm in my writing.

Check out my post #393. I corrected my writing.

False prophets? What false prophets? Who said anything about false prophets? How did that get in here?

In post #392, 10claw points out the question Pilate asked Jesus found John 18:38. That question was: "What is truth?"

Truth is the knowledge of how things were, how things are now, and how things will be. The truth about dowsing is: dowsing worked in the past, it works now, and it will continue to work in the future. That's truth.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'morning tinpan my very good friend and swr: May I suggest that you rerview the following backed by official government documents. It is just one of many reports but will do for now.

----> http://calteches.library.caltech.edu/655/2/Books.pdf

And especially -->Roberts, Kenneth. Henry Gross and His Dowsing Rod.
Garden City, N.Y., Doubleday, 1951.
Hardcover in Dust Jacket. (tan cloth w/ black and gilt titles)
reprinted several times.
The story of Henry Gross as told by Kenneth Roberts, who first encountered him in 1947 in Kennebukport, Maine, where Roberts lived on his farm which was being threatened by a huge forest fire. Later Roberts was instrumental in helping Gross develop his skill and to bring it to the attention of scientists.

' In 1949 the island of Bermuda, which traditionally relied upon roof top rainwater catch-basins, was hit by the worst drought in four decades. Even though hydrologists declared that there was little underground fresh water available, dowser Henry Gross 'map-dowsed' from his home in Maine the general locations of 4 good freshwater sources in Bermuda. Already existent wells had provided little palatable water, being mostly salty or brackish in content. When Gross was summoned to Bermuda, he accurately pinpointed his four locations which in turn were drilled for water. They were completed in 1950, wherein the four wells were able to produce two million gallons of fresh water per day for public consumption'.

Roberts, Kenneth. The Seventh Sense.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi again my friends: some here seem to think that dowsing can only respond or be effective to water or metal, if that. Actually it can respond to anything that your mind is 'capable of visualizing', or even more. The basics are the same.

In Tinpan's case, using it could possibly put him on top of a pocket of extremely high grade ore or free Gold. Like any professional, or semi pro, he should utilize any and all tools to help boost his recovery rate.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tropical tramp: I suggested that same thing to tinpan but as of now, if he did and was successful at it, he is not saying. But, if he was successful at it, he would have to retract everything negative he has ever said about dowsing and that would be tons of retractions, especially in this thread. A hard thing for some people to do.

I wish I was near a gold field like that. WOW. He is real fortunate in the respect.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs said:
tropical tramp: I suggested that same thing to tinpan but as of now, if he did and was successful at it, he is not saying. But, if he was successful at it, he would have to retract everything negative he has ever said about dowsing and that would be tons of retractions, especially in this thread. A hard thing for some people to do.

I wish I was near a gold field like that. WOW. He is real fortunate in the respect.

Have you bothered to read all the posts in this dowsing section of this forum ? IN a Post made on TN in THIS section. A dowser has dowsed the gold feilds which i live on and claimed to have found a untouched quartz saddle reef full of gold. Guess what ? Couldn,t dig the gold . Made some bigger claims about my area and nothing came of it. Find the thread its there ? :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Sorry your retracting and still pedaling backwards :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

tinpan

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
tinpan: What do you mean you "couldn't dig the gold?" Are you saying gold was there like the dowser said it would be, but for some reason you couldn't dig it out?

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tin, mi aussilando buddy, your statement and belief is the same as "all politicians speak the truth and are the same".

You may turn out to be a top dowser, then again ? However if you turn out to be one, you could end up very wealthy

In any event, that has little validity on whether dowsing is effective or not.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here's more junk found while dowsing. Enjoy.

Attachments

• S5300384.JPG
    S5300384.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 409
  • S5300384.JPG
    S5300384.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 400

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
SWR said:
lesjcbs said:
Here's more junk found while dowsing. Enjoy.

Thanks for posting more metal detecting finds.

You believe that metal detecting is actually dowsing? :icon_scratch:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
G'morning swr, do you deny that dowsing exists, and is used successfully ?

Don jose de La Mancha

:icon_thumleft:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Real Deal~
G'morning swr, do you deny that dowsing exists, and is used successfully ?
That is a question Don..You know what happens when you ask questions of him..
~SWR ~
"Folks just do not understand that something has be be proven to work...first...before you can prove that it doesn't"

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, if you want to see how SWR and other skeptics are being stomped and trounced on, go to the forum "Today's Finds" then click on the string "Significant Junk." They are really taking a beating there and from some people who retired from jobs where they dowsed for years for their companies to find various things.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
They are really taking a beating?
Many Dowser are there.

You post junk, and claim dowsing is responsible for locating such.

Appears as if dowsers are nothing but scavengers of the Earth... digging junk/garbage.

Enjoy them pull-tabs and bits of tinfoil
Just what did you locate this month?

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
art: I see you quote SWR.

He has probably found nothing, junk or no junk via any detecting method.

Stay tuned for more finds coming maybe tomorrow. I'm having a ball dowsing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread