Real Deep Targets

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have had some deep targets. Some were in caves and others appered to be viens of gold. I have dug none of them. If the target is under 2 1/2 feet deep I usually dig it. Some of the targets between 5 and 20 feet deep I have used other equipment to see what was down there. I do ok digging stuff under 2 !/2 feet so I don't worry to much about the the deep stuff...Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
I have had some deep targets. Some were in caves and others appered to be viens of gold. I have dug none of them.

That way you never have to prove that you actually found anything! ;D

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Still can't read AF...."I have had some deep targets. Some were in caves and others appeared to be veins of gold. I have dug none of them." What is wrong with posting the truth? Do you dig every signal you get?

"If the target is under 2 1/2 feet deep I usually dig it." Another true fact.

"Some of the targets between 5 and 20 feet deep I have used other equipment to see what was down there." Good idea before you dig a 20 foot hole.

"I do ok digging stuff under 2 !/2 feet so I don't worry to much about the the deep stuff."
The truth again...

The real truth is ....If I dug every signal I get I would have a full time job with overtime. I'm retired and I only work when I want to. I don't see anything in my post that I have to prove....Art

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
We have so many Mexicans in Sedona, they would be lined up from here to Phoenix to dig your holes.
I agree with BP(oldman), I have been at this a long time (over 40 years), and I have never seen anything buried over seven feet (and that was in sand).
Bill

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Goldminer said:
We have so many Mexicans in Sedona, they would be lined up from here to Phoenix to dig your holes.
I agree with BP(oldman), I have been at this a long time (over 40 years), and I have never seen anything buried over seven feet (and that was in sand).
Bill

I'm Not Putting Down Anyone Here, But I have to agree.

I'm Not Talking Natural Treasure like Gold Veins.

But Who in their Right Mind would Dig 30 Feet or more to Bury Anything ?

Even Pirates, with a Crew of Slaves, would need another Crew of slaves when they come back.
Makes no sence to me, to bury anything deeper then your willing to dig yourself.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Still can't read AF...."I have had some deep targets. Some were in caves and others appeared to be veins of gold. I have dug none of them." What is wrong with posting the truth? Do you dig every signal you get?

"If the target is under 2 1/2 feet deep I usually dig it." Another true fact.

"Some of the targets between 5 and 20 feet deep I have used other equipment to see what was down there." Good idea before you dig a 20 foot hole.

"I do ok digging stuff under 2 !/2 feet so I don't worry to much about the the deep stuff."
The truth again...

The real truth is ....If I dug every signal I get I would have a full time job with overtime. I'm retired and I only work when I want to. I don't see anything in my post that I have to prove....Art
I can't read, Art? Did you happen to read your own post? Veins of gold... Hmmm. "Nope, don't want any of that darn old gold today. Just sits on the shelf and gets dusty." I dig every signal I get that I suspect to be something of value. But, I can see you're just far too busy to be bothered by such a small detail... ::)

aarthrj3811 said:

Why? The dowsing just doesn't do it sometimes?

You were fond of applying JBlack's avatar to yourself some time ago, but what about his mantra? "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof." This is so right on so many levels. You say you've found gold veins and underground caverns, but did not dig any of them. Then are they actually there? You can't know that, because you won't dig them. If I were to create a post about locating pounds of gold dubloons, and knowing right where they were, but I didn't dig them because it would be hard, I'd be laughed right out the door.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
You SKEPTICS don't understand Treasure Hunting. It is a Hobby for most of us where we enjoy our self and maybe locate something of value. For your information I have located two gold sources that are being mined today. Just for the skeptics-----I will tell you where I think there is a box of gold coins 2' x 6' in a cave 40 feet deep. It is funny to you that I would use other equipment in my searches so you can't use them either. Who knows if you will get rich or not. Makes no difference as long as your happy....40.9467N 114.364W...Art

We can not talk about people who are not using this forum or I'm sure your friend and his many many names would get mentioned often

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Dell !

I would Never Have Believed anyone Would do That.

it Just seems like alot of work "Twice"
When Burying & when Digging Back up.

I'v been Proven wrong !

Again :P

Jeff

P.S. one Question.

The ones You Cite as having Dug or Present During ?
were they Buried that deep, Or ended up that deep Due to Other Circumstances ? could you Tell ?

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Just for the skeptics-----I will tell you where I think there is a box of gold coins 2' x 6' in a cave 40 feet deep. It is funny to you that I would use other equipment in my searches so you can't use them either. Who knows if you will get rich or not. Makes no difference as long as your happy....40.9467N 114.364W...Art

And I think you're wrong. Isn't it odd that neither of us can be proven otherwise?

Actually, if you examine your post closely, you can see the flawed logic. You think the gold is there, but you obviously aren't convinced. If you were, you would recover it yourself. Instead you give the information away with the caveat that "Who knows if you will get rich.." What should this tell anyone reading this post? There's no gold. There's probably no cave. And any other deep finds you claim most likely don't exist either.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Now you get the picture....I don't know if the gold is there. I could use the best Treasure Hunting equipment in the world and it still would be an educated guess. After all that you have to know what the costs will be. Is it your treasure or is the State going to take it. After all, this would be a huge hole. It's not like digging up a pull tab if you make a mistake. This one was easy to walk away from after tracking the signal for 1/2 mile and finding the target next to a freeway. ..Art

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
aarthrj3811 said:
Now you get the picture....I don't know if the gold is there. I could use the best Treasure Hunting equipment in the world and it still would be an educated guess. After all that you have to know what the costs will be. Is it your treasure or is the State going to take it. After all, this would be a huge hole. It's not like digging up a pull tab if you make a mistake. This one was easy to walk away from after tracking the signal for 1/2 mile and finding the target next to a freeway. ..Art

Okay, yeah, I get that. Nice response.

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
Dell Winders said:
WHEEL BARROW RECOVERED FROM 60 FEET DEEP IN NORTH CAROLINA.

One has to wonder why there was a wheel barrow buried 670 feet below the surface. Why did you dig up a wheel barrow?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733 said:
Dell Winders said:
WHEEL BARROW RECOVERED FROM 60 FEET DEEP IN NORTH CAROLINA.

One has to wonder why there was a wheel barrow buried 670 feet below the surface. Why did you dig up a wheel barrow?

That Particular one I'm curious about.

Buried 60 feet on purpose, or left in the bottom of a pit,
that was later filled in.

Digging 60 Feet to bury it sounds insane.

but then so does 18 Feet on A gold coin Cache.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
af1733 said:
Sorry Jeff, I fat-fingered that one. I meant 60 feet.... :D

:D I should have Reviewed above :P

I fixed mine.
Question Still Stands

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
So, Dell, what you're saying is you found is a mine that had already been mined and the old equipment that the miners didn't want that had been left behind?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread