How much do dowsers charge

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi bookcliff,
Dowsing revealed 6 locations for treasure in white squares labeled with roman numerals.
Can you zoom in to each and post them? If so could you get as close as you can without blurring them?
I would like to go over these areas again closer up. Plz title each as location1, 2, ect. so I can refer back to my dowsing worksheet.

Question:
Is Castle 2 and 4 picture shown above part of the overall area of the 6 areas I posted?
If not, do you want me to dowse them?
I would have to use Art's picture to do so unless you post an original. I don't mind using the picture Art posted if you don't.
Thanks,
Jon

Attachments

• buckhorn aerialguidedowse..JPG
    buckhorn aerialguidedowse..JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 498
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right Jon. Looks like castle 2 & 4 are just off the photo on the left near the top. I will get your six zoomed in in just a bit. It also looks like you have some nice targets.
Thanks. This is fun.
Nicholas

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gookcliff: Here we go again with SWR and company. Expect to be made fun of. They are real good at it.

Look at this and have them tell you dowsing doesn't work:

http://twm.co.nz/dowsing_jse_com.html
http://www.water-diviner.com/articles3.htm
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_does_a_water_dowser_work
In an article published in the current issue of the peer-reviewed Journal of Scientific Exploration, a science journal with the editorial offices at Stanford University, Professor Hans-Dieter Betz, a physicist at the University of Munich, presents the results of a German government sponsored program to test and apply dowsing methods to locate water sources in arid regions. This ten year project involved over 2000 drillings in Sri Lanka, Zaire, Kenya, Namibia, Yemen and other countries and is thus the most ambitious experiment with water dowsing ever carried out.

The outcome was striking. An overall success rate of 96% (by dowsers) was achieved in 691 drillings in Sri Lanka. Based on geological experience in that area, a success rate of 30-50% would be expected from conventional techniques alone.
But the overall success rate is not the only indication that the dowsing phenomenon is of considerable practical use. According to Betz, what is both puzzling but enormously useful, is that in hundreds of cases the dowsers were able to predict the depth of the water source and the yield of the well to within 10 to 20 percent. We carefully considered the statistics of these correlations, and they far exceeded lucky guesses.

Max: I am new to dowsing but OKI and ART have given me some good information on their methods, some of which I will use for myself.

Would you kindly explain how you dowse? To date, I have only dowsed in the field with the longest shot recently at about 30 yards distance. I find dowsing to be a fantastic thing and have lots of targets in mind to go after.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally got this message ready to post. I had to go with the links again. Still working on how to do images. Most of these still have some zoom left so we can walk them in some more. Jon, yes, go ahead and dowse Art's picture. That would be great. I do want to go out there "in the field" and check it out so anything you input I'm sure would be helpful. I have other places closeby that I would like input on also. The silver ore thread is one.

Thanks to all.
This is fun.
Nicholas

Seep I

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.870300&Lat=39.202000

Seep II

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.810074&Lat=39.201916

Seep III

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.763657&Lat=39.230667

Seep IV

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.701347&Lat=39.169247

Seep V

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.715340&Lat=39.144051

Seep V Zoomed all the Way

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.716484&Lat=39.145851

Seep VI

http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.699265&Lat=39.115181

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bookcliff: In the previous thread called: "I FORGOT TO MENTION", on pages 2 and 3 you will see pictures of things I found while dowsing. They are posts: #149, #151, #164, #173, #176 #183, and #207.

I'm not good with my camera that is over 15 years old so some of the pictures are not clear. However, I described those items pictured in those posts.

With the exception of the penny, in and of themselves, these items are pure junk. I will be the first to admit that fact. However, because I am somewhat new to dowsing, they are extremely significant in that I found them while dowsing.

Now it stands to reason that if dowsing doesn't work, as the skeptics around here would have you think, I would not have found them while dowsing. But the fact is, I DID find them while Dowsing. It's as simple as that.

You'll also notice the skeptics tried to disqualify my dowsing finds simply because they were junk and not tons of gold or silver etc. But they failed simply because they were trying to turn a truth into a lie.

Hey, Castle Dale and Ferron Utah is Butch Cassidy country. Exciting, good area. I wish you the best in your treasure hunts.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lesjcbs,
Yeah, Butch was in that area but he was everywhere. I wouldn't go looking for any of his loot. He came back from South America and had plenty of time to take care of it.

The skeptics aren't worth worrying about. We have plenty of other things to use our energy for. Use your energy for dowsing and hunting treasures.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, I know he did. Good advice.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where's all the dowsers? Utah?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi bookcliff,
In the Castle 2 picture dowsing revealed a gold attraction in the areas of the white squares.
If you'd like to zoom in a bit, as on the other pictures, I will dowse over it again.

In the Castle 4 picture, I agree with Art's area of attraction. Dowsing revealed a prominent gold attraction (pinpoint) in the ravine area of the white circle and a less prominent (placer) attraction in the ravine in the directions of the white arrow.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon

Attachments

• Castle 4dowsed.JPG
    Castle 4dowsed.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 444
  • Castle 2dowsed.PNG
    Castle 2dowsed.PNG
    204.1 KB · Views: 455
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jon,
I'll get those zooms today or tomorrow. Now I know how to do the images. Snippet tool available on Windows 7, and later versions of Vista. I have Vista home basic on my netbook and had to download third party software. I recommend Picpick 2.3.8. It is so much better than using print screen and paint. People are raving about snippet.
Nicholas

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like I need to load these one at a time. Let me know if I need to adjust them either way. I believe I have them zoomed in just about right.

Attachments

• Castle 2 7500 W Res90.png
    Castle 2 7500 W Res90.png
    286 KB · Views: 435
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The last two images.

Attachments

• Castle 2 7500 E Res90.png
    Castle 2 7500 E Res90.png
    262.8 KB · Views: 428
  • Castle 4 7500 C Res90.png
    Castle 4 7500 C Res90.png
    313 KB · Views: 422

rwd mo

Jul 26, 2011
SW Mo
Detector(s) used
Minelab/whites/Tesoro/
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Teleprospector is that malpias material in black in the photo of # 365? rwd mo

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art,
I checked out the castle location. Didn't get it on the first try. I'll post some pics Sunday or Monday. I believe Tele nailed something. Do you guys dowse photos?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rwd mo said:
Hey Teleprospector is that malpias material in black in the photo of # 365? rwd mo

Hello rwd mo,
I'm not sure what you are referring to? Something in my avatar picture?
Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bookcliff said:
Art,
I checked out the castle location. Didn't get it on the first try. I'll post some pics Sunday or Monday. I believe Tele nailed something. Do you guys dowse photos?
Hey bookcliff,
I'll print out the last 3 closeup pictures in your castle series tomorrow and redowse them,
thx,
Jon

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did make it out to some targets Saturday. I have some pictures to share. First we tried from the north and that is the first two pictures. One is a waterfall when it rains of course. The second one is has a cave but not what we are looking for. Wrong location. The last one is on the way in.

Attachments

• 100_8009 Trail in 1.jpg
    100_8009 Trail in 1.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 384
  • IMAG0070 Cave.jpg
    IMAG0070 Cave.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 388
  • IMAG0069 Waterfall.jpg
    IMAG0069 Waterfall.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 387
  • 100_8009 Trail in 1.jpg
    100_8009 Trail in 1.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 379
  • IMAG0070 Cave.jpg
    IMAG0070 Cave.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 383
  • IMAG0069 Waterfall.jpg
    IMAG0069 Waterfall.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 364
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These next pictures are of Jon's dowse. It's the closest thing we found to a cave. I found it near the end of the day and we still had about an hour back to our vehicle and a 3-hour drive home from there. My feet we killing me especially after walking all over these rocks and hills. Next time we'll start out rested and we'll know where we are going. We also checked out another location that day and that took up much of our time. Very interesting rock standing on it's endge with the long side up. Could almost be a death trap. Eh?
Nicholas

Attachments

• 100_8029 B.jpg
    100_8029 B.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 354
  • 100_8031 B.jpg
    100_8031 B.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 360
  • 100_8032 B.jpg
    100_8032 B.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 351
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The picture with the cave in it didn't show the cave so I am trying again.

Attachments

• IMAG0070 Cave B.jpg
    IMAG0070 Cave B.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 341

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi bookcliff,
Dowsing has revealed gold attractions in the green circles. A very prominent gold attraction is in the green rectangle. The green x's are pinpoints within that attraction. These attraction areas also contain small caves/crevices like your previous picture has shown. Some of these features are concealed, some are not and some are in the process of being altered by natural causes.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

Attachments

• Castle 4 7500 C Res90dowsed.PNG
    Castle 4 7500 C Res90dowsed.PNG
    249.7 KB · Views: 363

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions