How much do dowsers charge

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
bookcliff said:
These next pictures are of Jon's dowse. It's the closest thing we found to a cave. I found it near the end of the day and we still had about an hour back to our vehicle and a 3-hour drive home from there. My feet we killing me especially after walking all over these rocks and hills. Next time we'll start out rested and we'll know where we are going. We also checked out another location that day and that took up much of our time. Very interesting rock standing on it's endge with the long side up. Could almost be a death trap. Eh?
Nicholas

Wow,bookcliff,what,a,great,thread!!
Those,rocks,on,end,seem,like,a,spanish,clue,to,me....
You,got,some,really,good,men,helping,you,with,this,btw... :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morbi,
Thank u 4 ur kind comment. Those rocks! Don't know what to think. Trying to figure how that would happen naturally. Looks like a big job for humans. I'm sure there are Spanish signs in the area. It's right by the Old Spanish Trail. Do you do canyoneering?
Nicholas

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
bookcliff said:
Morbi,
Thank u 4 ur kind comment. Those rocks! Don't know what to think. Trying to figure how that would happen naturally. Looks like a big job for humans. I'm sure there are Spanish signs in the area. It's right by the Old Spanish Trail. Do you do canyoneering?
Nicholas

Nicolas:
I,only,do,that,in,day-dreams!!
WISH,I,could,get,out,there,w/you!
I'm,in,Indiana.Currently,working,on,some,caches,
with,no,printed,lore,but,many,many,local,stories,area,
rich,with,promise,via,those,stories.Not,far,from,me,here.
Been,working,the,area,for,years,and,keep,coming,up,empty.
Hope,springs,eternal,though,because,I,am,convinced,it's,there.
Just,got,a,confirm,from,a,dowser,tonight,of,3,separate,caches...

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi bookcliff,
In both pictures dowsing has revealed in the white circle areas a combination of silver/gold coins cache (more silver than gold) and a silver coins cache in the blue circles.
In the 7500 east picture southern location, I also picked up on a small amount of crudely smelted gold bars.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon

Attachments

• castle27500edowsed.JPG
    castle27500edowsed.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 311
  • castle27500wdowsed.JPG
    castle27500wdowsed.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 314
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jon,
I intend on making it back down there. This is on private property but it looks like it may be worth getting permission. I may have an lrl guy too. I'm going to learn how to use an lrl. When I get a chance I'll post more images. I have some spots I would like checked out or verified.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope to do another field trip this weekend. I need to follow up one location and check out some others. Looks like I have more locations than I do time. I can never have too many locations though.
Nicholas

Crystal Rainbow

Greenie
Oct 9, 2011
Scotland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't think people should charge for dowsing I have a gift for dowsing and it was given to me free of charge and I will only do dowsing for good reasons.

goldfinder

Mar 31, 2003
AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aarthrj3811 said:
Hey bookcliff ..I get gold coins in a cave
Amazing - don't know if it means anything but I got the same location in the above "map".

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been meaning to post a followup pictures for some time. I am finally able to do so. Here is another view of the rock that I have posted pictures of previously. These have a better view of the surrounding area. It someone is able to dowse them that would be great. I also posted a couple of other pictures under treasure signs.
Thank you
Nicholas

Attachments

• 100_7715.JPG
    100_7715.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 672
  • 100_7719.JPG
    100_7719.JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 757
  • 100_7715.JPG
    100_7715.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 679