bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,101580.0.html

I was going to post in the thread above but it is so old that it was suggested that I start a new one. So how much to charge. Some charge a fee. I would rather pay a commission on what was recovered. I am not a dowser. Maybe a bit. Not good enough to brag. But I believe in it. It is not fully understood. I would be willing to use a dowser on a recovery basis. Map or photo. Exact pinpointing would be helpful. One figure mentioned in the old thread was 10%. That sounds good to me. In my mins that would show that a dowser has confidence in his ability. If interested contact me. I can come up with maps or photos. Let me know if you want regular photo, aerial, Google earth, map or whatever. Thanks.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~bookcliff~
I was going to post in the thread above but it is so old that it was suggested that I start a new one. So how much to charge. Some charge a fee. I would rather pay a commission on what was recovered. I am not a dowser. Maybe a bit. Not good enough to brag. But I believe in it. It is not fully understood. I would be willing to use a dowser on a recovery basis. Map or photo. Exact pinpointing would be helpful. One figure mentioned in the old thread was 10%. That sounds good to me. In my mins that would show that a dowser has confidence in his ability. If interested contact me. I can come up with maps or photos. Let me know if you want regular photo, aerial, Google earth, map or whatever. Thanks.
Just put it on here and see what happens. Some people charge a fee and some do not..When it comes to pin pointing I can not do that...I can get you in the area...Art

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
SWR said:
bookcliff said:
I am not a dowser. Maybe a bit. Not good enough to brag. But I believe in it. It is not fully understood.

Dowsing is fully understood, and has been discredited several times over the past few decades.

If you don't believe me... just look at all of the dowsers posting in the Today's Finds section of TreasureNet (that would be zero)

No, the claim that it has been discredited has itself been discredited.....along with those who make the claim. If you don't believe me...just ask any dowser on here.

Just wondering, SWR...how many posts have YOU put up in the Today's Finds section of TNet? :wink:

aussie 1

Aug 4, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
27 years as a fully experienced dowser gives me the right to answer your question.
I have pinpointed four sites for t/trove hunters with a promise of a full share. One involved 2 large jesuit gold caches , one involved a medium sized jesuit siver cache and the other two small silver coin caches of unknown origin. At all times they vanished off the internet.

I often seen clues of genuine Jesuit caches in recent years on the t/net and I now keep my itchy fingers off my keyboard.
Max

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
aussie 1 said:
27 years as a fully experienced dowser gives me the right to answer your question.
I have pinpointed four sites for t/trove hunters with a promise of a full share. One involved 2 large jesuit gold caches , one involved a medium sized jesuit siver cache and the other two small silver coin caches of unknown origin. At all times they vanished off the internet.

I often seen clues of genuine Jesuit caches in recent years on the t/net and I now keep my itchy fingers off my keyboard.
Max

Max, be prepared. Now your integrity will probably be called into question by the skeptics here. Even though they were not there to see if you were successful, they will claim you were mistaken, lucky, lying, or whatever the flavor is this week. Sad, isn't it?

Isn't it funny how they spout drivel about science, but no true scientist would take someone else's results and claim them to be true without observing the test for themselves. And yet, the skeptics do that very thing. Pseudo-science in action.

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
SWR said:
EddieR said:
SWR said:
bookcliff said:
I am not a dowser. Maybe a bit. Not good enough to brag. But I believe in it. It is not fully understood.

Dowsing is fully understood, and has been discredited several times over the past few decades.

If you don't believe me... just look at all of the dowsers posting in the Today's Finds section of TreasureNet (that would be zero)

No, the claim that it has been discredited has itself been discredited.....along with those who make the claim. If you don't believe me...just ask any dowser on here.

Just wondering, SWR...how many posts have YOU put up in the Today's Finds section of TNet? :wink:

This thread isn't about SWR.

Thanks for showing your knowledge on the subject... by changing the subject.

Well, thanks for showing your lack of knowledge.

Oh, I changed the subject, huh? Look at the title of the thread. It is about charging for dowsing. Now read your post. You see anything related to that, genius? All I see in your post is another attempt to show everyone you have the ability to make a post without saying much. I'll admit, you have that down pretty good!

Now...about that question I asked you. Surely you can figure it out? No? Okay....here it is again, in case you forgot it:

How many posts have you put up in the Today's Finds section here on TNet? It's not a difficult question, really. Or....if you can't answer it.....maybe it is. But most people have the intelligence to understand the question and are able to provide an answer.

(I only ask this in response to your post about dowsers never putting up finds in that section)

After all, the scientific method that you skeptics tout should examine both sides, correct? Oh, wait a minute, you skeptics DON'T use a true scientific method...I forgot. You use the typical approach of ignoring anything that is contrary to your fragile theory/ beliefs. Don't want to upset the apple cart....

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
If you are needing a map dowsed, and not afraid to post it on here, many will probably helf you for free. Some prefer not to post their map on here and if it is not private property, I would advise you to let someone do it for you by PMing them. Many on here will let you email them a map and dowse it in private. The cost of this is surely negotiable between the two parties. Some may ask for a percentage, while others may not ask anything or some small fee up front. Good luck. rockhound

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had several people apparently in public and in private suggest that I post a project here on the forum. So here goes. This aerial photo that I am going to post, if I can figure out how, covers a large area. So we may have to go step by step and walk it in. There are at least a couple of treasure tales associated with this area and some hits from dowsers from several years ago. I am only posting an aerial at this time because I feel a map would be giving out to much information. If a map is requested I may do one or several that cover a smaller area.

Attachments

• Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,349
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,328
  • Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 1,341

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
That is indeed a large area to dowse. I am not getting any hits for gold and only one very small hit for silver. Don't know if it would be very profitable to dig or not. Good Luck. rockhound

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey bookcliff ..I get gold coins in a cave

Attachments

• Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    Buckhorn Aerial.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 1,309
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks. I'll have to walk it in with some closer photos or maps. I'll try to get that done tomorrow. I'm intrigued by both hits. Maybe a bit perplexed. I'm going ahead with step two anyway.

Nicholas

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to make another post with closer images but Art beat me to it. Then I wasn't going to and I thought, well, others might want to try it so here goes.

Okie and Art originally came up with two hits. I don't know if was the same target or not. They were about 1 1/2 miles apart. Art's latest one seems to be on the other side of Okie's from where it was before. I am serious about checking these out. Hopefully they are not on private property. Art's latest one seems like it might be but I haven't verified it yet. It is certainly closer to town than I thought and closer than many people have been looking as far as I know. Here is what I was going to post.

For Okie's
Map
http://msrmaps.com/printimage.aspx?...+Jul+1991&PSIZE=8x11&GRID=no&FORMAT=Landscape

Aerial image
http://msrmaps.com/printimage.aspx?...+Jul+1997&PSIZE=8x11&GRID=no&FORMAT=Landscape

Art's
Map
http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.819450&Lat=39.158676

Aerial image
http://msrmaps.com/PrintImage.aspx?...,+United+States&Lon=-110.819450&Lat=39.158676

I believe Art has done a great job Seems to me like he put in quite a bit of time. I appreciate it and I hope that Okie and Art are OK with my comments. I do need to improve my ability with the images.
Thanks
Nicholas

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~bookcliff~
I believe Art has done a great job Seems to me like he put in quite a bit of time. I appreciate it and I hope that Okie and Art are OK with my comments. I do need to improve my ability with the images.
Thanks
Nicholas
No problem here...Okie and I have exchanged or did a lot of the same maps over the years...Art

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the redo Art. Are you still saying this is in a cave?
The easier the better. Right? I will use a broad definition of a cave.

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aussie 1 said:

Max

No Jesuit treasure has ever been recovered in Victoria How do i know i live here and dowser have never found any thing.

tinpan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread