A free dowsing book for you

Digian

Aug 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi folks, greetings from Australia. I am new here.

This is a great forum. I just wanted to say hello and contribute something to the dowsing group.

I came across this book on dowsing from 1984 by Ben G. Hester.

Reproduced with permission and available on this website: http://www.sdanet.org/atissue/books/dowsing/d01.htm

Chapters 1 to 3 of the book give a good historical account of dowsing if you can bear the religious sentiment.

Whether you want to take a religious standpoint or not, the summary of the book is that dowsing works!

Personally, I think quantum entanglement will answer all our questions about dowsing in the coming years.

Cheers

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Digian..That is a good read..I do not agree with some of it and agree with some of it. I need no proof that Dowsing works because it works for me..How it works makes no difference to me... I just like to tell people how it works for me and hope that what I post helps someone else learn...Art

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G'Day, and welcome!
Jon

Crystal Rainbow

Greenie
Oct 9, 2011
Scotland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its an interesting read, I have been dowsing by using a crystal pendulum. I have always thought that religion has always have got in the way of truth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions