Bering Sea Gold Miner uses Dowsing Rods.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, I didn't see it. Raw gold is almost too easy to locate. The best gold deposits often show up in dowsing results for "gold treasure".

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
The Last show of Bering Sea Gold was tonite.... Did you see and hear Steve P. He said he uses Dowing rods to find the Gold. His dredge grossed $1,300,000.00 in Gold for the summerof 2011.

He is the Captain of the Christine Rose. He may or may not be the biggest producer in Nome
but he is the biggest producer on that show "Bering sea gold". He does not use divers. He uses
an endloader on a barge and all season his engines did not work. One could reasonably theorize
that not having working engines would slow down and diminish production. The least successful
diver crewed ship found 3/4 of an ounce of gold so the "gold is everywhere" argument is bogus.
The sceptics will have a lot of explaining to do here. His device of choice is two brass welding rods.
ss

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite pairs of L-rods are thin bare bronze without handles. I've found that lightweight rods 10-11 3/4" move nice and smooth even if you grip them tightly, to keep from slipping down. If you think that might be spooky to see rods suddenly swivel, spin around without handles or ends start tapping together...prepare to be spooked. Actually some of it could be from the weight of the rods, but still can't explain everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread