Has any one had any experience with Jerry Nokes or his info on map dowsing?

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did a t-net search and only came up with 2 threads he posted on back around 2005

He is selling info on learning map dowsing, doesn't look like tools, just instructions.
here is a link to his site Home - Map-Dowsing-is-Obsolete.com
There is a lot of verbage on that site which makes me leary of purchasing.

I want to learn map dowsing and have read a lot about it. If he has a different or better approach it might be interesting. I have tried to contact 3 dowsing clubs in my area and never got a response. I have never seen it being done so I am not a believer yet. I am just that type and believe me I want to be a believer.

prairiepup

Apr 10, 2012
Nevada
Detector(s) used
ML 4500
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Nokes

Cyberdan,

Jerry's method allows a person to follow a person from a known location to another point whether it is a lost child or someone hiding his loot. Some can do it. I tried but could not. But, then again, I am not very good at dowsing either. Maybe I do not work at it hard enough. The last time I checked, the course cost 39.95.

He also will dowse a perspective path (say from a robbery site to a burial site) and location for a fee of 39.95. If you give him a TH story, he will check it out and if it does not "ring true", he will tell you and not dowse it nor charge you for looking into the truth of the matter. He uses Google Earth.

Email him. He a nice person. Lives in the Pacific NW.

PP

Last edited:

coyote3

Apr 12, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT Spectrum,
Minelab Xterra 705,
Whites TM808,
Bounty Hunter,
Si Go by Fitz
L Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jerry is very good. I have over twenty maps of various things he has helped me with. I was a skeptic till I started having people purposely hide stuff for me to find. I dowse now and get within 50 to 60 feet of them. The last one was a silver bar I had hidden from me.... I bought the course and then I now dowse all of the story and have him help with confirmation if I am not sure...

Cyberdan,

Jerry's method allows a person to follow a person from a known location to another point whether it is a lost child or someone hiding his loot. Some can do it. I tried but could not. But, then again, I am not very good at dowsing either. Maybe I do not work at it hard enough. The last time I checked, the course cost 39.95.

He also will dowse a perspective path (say from a robbery site to a burial site) and location for a fee of 39.95. If you give him a TH story, he will check it out and if it does not "ring true", he will tell you and not dowse it nor charge you for looking into the truth of the matter. He uses Google Earth.

Email him. He a nice person. Lives in the Pacific NW.

PP

OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guys it is good to know he has good references from you. That gives me more faith that he is not blowing smoke to sell a product.

You both said he follows a path or follows people to their destination. That is good but not what I am looking for. Can his system be used to find lost or mineral AU or AG?

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most of this has already been said.

There is not much info for learning there. Mostly the techniques are for people who already know how to dowse--and it is dowsing, nothing else. Nothing much there for finding minerals, but I suppose you could track something stolen.

Go to the American Society of Dowsers website and find a chapter near you. Contact them. Also ASD has hundreds of books. Ask someone there. Try to attend one of their meetings and find someone who will help you. It's ten times faster that way. Once you learn the basics (learn to control your own thoughts and emotions--not easy) you might want to look into some locating equipment like an LRL and later on maybe even design your own. OMG I said it. Of course "Supersensonics" is my favorite dowsing book.

Pendulums are great for map dowsing but no one has ever found a treasure on a map--you have to go out into the field. Pendulums are not the best choice for that but they will work.

Practice every day. I close my eyes and spin around a few times and toss my test target out onto the lawn. I don't like other people hiding the target because I tend to try to mind read where they hid it--that's not real locating. Everyone wants to get rich quick and it won't happen. You have to earn it through practice. You have to learn blind sight--to see/sense with your body's energy field.

prairiepup

Apr 10, 2012
Nevada
Detector(s) used
ML 4500
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
CyberDan,

The answer to your question is "yes". Where Jerry's method comes in handy is if you do not have a general location for a treasure , cache, lost item or lost person but know where they robbed a stagecoach or bank. Then you can trace it to the burial site. Other use - if you know from where a child was kidnapped lets say from his/her home, you could trace the path to their present location.

Then, again, if you have difficulties and want a quick answer to where "it" is, Jerry will dowse the location for a fee.

PP

Last edited:
OP
OP
cyberdan

cyberdan

Silver Member
Dec 12, 2006
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to the American Society of Dowsers website and find a chapter near you. Contact them.Try to attend one of their meetings and find someone who will help you.
I actually did that when I first found this forum. I emailed two places, one email bounced back and never heard from the other. I will try again. It looks like a different set of "close to me" addresses. (probably been updated since I last tried. Now the closest club is a two hour drive. I thought there were some closer to me.

I will look into the book section too, thanks

Any dowsers or map dowsers in SoCA?

pon1

Feb 19, 2009
old chain found by dowsing

[hi iam in mexico and my friends and I looking for a old chain , I
used my LRL antenna; and ask for '' Is that chain in this area (dunes are BAJA california) in send me to one area, on the beach; In bingo part of the old boat chain .IT WAS IN THERE..is better use mapas , just relax in ask in quiet room...do it. not quickly, be pacient....

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coyote3,I had jerry dowse several maps for me as well.With his gps spots to start your search,what kind of radius search area were you had to work in to have any hits of said objects your looking for.Your help is appreciated Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread