Pendulum can not show the treasure when you are on location!?

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pendulum can not show the treasure when you are on location!?

Respected Forum Members,

This is my first post on the forum.

I read a lot and I like this forum a lot.

I am member of many other forums, but the spirit here is the best.

It is a forum of real brave men!
In a world where less and less people enjoy real adventures in nature, I am happy to be in this sanctuary.

Let me tell you what I learned so far in dowsing with Pendulum, and then I will have questions for experienced members.
I am only a newbie treasure hunter. Zero treasure finds!

My experience with L-Rods and Pendulums is quite extensive, but not in treasure hunting,

But in the area of detecting underground water and certain kinds of space radiation.

By using L-Rods I can find all underground water and space radiation affecting a room.

I use that information to find reasons for health issues of people.

Then that invisible energy can be harnessed with ancient devices to improve the health.

That is how I have the L-rod experience.

Instead of going the metal detector way I mediately went to treasure hunt with Pendulum.

I use the Isis pendulum.

I was able to singe out an area that has paper money worth 1000-2000 USD and some gold.

The area is about 20x20 meters.
All leaves and moist ground.

I was able to single it out on a map with long distance dowsing.

When I finally came to the remote, and hard to get place an a steep slope,
I realized that Pendulum is a weak tool for on the spot dowsing because it can not give you the precise angle to the treasure.

When the treasure is close to the pendulum, it wants to move in 3 dimensions and gets confused!

Combine that with wind and you can not find it!

It swirls and swirls and you are not sure if it is saying;
-yes
-no
-maybe
-I do not want to answer

Since pendulum was performing so good on the map I did not take the L-Rods at all.

That was a big mistake.

I was very sorry for that when I was in the middle of nowhere.

In the right place, but without a way to precisely target.

I am sure L rods would be much better for on-the-spot targeting.

What is your experience?
What is best for on the spot targeting?

One more observation:

By using pendulums/L-rods are we opening to the unknown daemons to work through us?
When a black magic practitioner calls a daemon it always works through him.
The magician always thinks he can control the daemon, bet in the end the daemon always wins and takes his soul.

I suppose that could be a real danger with dowsing.

But in my life I done much worse obvious demonic things like:

-watched stupid TV
-went to brainwashing public schools
-believed in 2 party system politics
-believed in necessity of war

So I estimated that this is a risk worth taking.

What is your take on it?

See you in action soon!

Last edited:

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
The pendulum was the first dowsing tool I used and got confortable using. I use it mostly for map dowsing, but it can be an invaluable tool for field use too. I have two different ones that I use in different situations. The smaller one I use for map dowsing, the larger one I use for field use only. The downside to a pendulum or L rods is that they can be affected by wind and can give inaccurate reading in harsh environments. Some days are not suitable for dowsing because of adverse weather conditions, just like metal detecting. Also when you are standing on the side of a hill, trying to keep your balance, it is hard to keep a pendulum or L rods parallel with the earth. If I encounter such terrain, I usually triangulate the signal lines and have a good idea of the location before proceeding to that point. Practice is the only thing that will solve many of these issues. Being able to read what is being revealed by your instrument is the most important part of dowsing. Good Luck. rockhound

OP
OP
MrBalance

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also when you are standing on the side of a hill, trying to keep your balance, it is hard to keep a pendulum or L rods parallel with the earth. If I encounter such terrain, I usually triangulate the signal lines and have a good idea of the location before proceeding to that point.

Thank you for explanations.

In the past I was surprised by pendulum/L-rods many times, only to find out that they were actually right, but it was me that stated the questions in the wrong way etc...

1. Logic of asking questions:

Long distance I found the treasure and learned that it is a pack of: 1000-2000USD+some gold.

What are the mental questions to ask in your mind when being close to treasure physically?

I asked: "show me the direction to the 1000-2000USD+gold treasure"
Then the pendulum will swing.

When I am far away(more than 50m in all directions) pendulum always swings in the same direction, but when I am on location it goes mad!

Maybe the treasure is spread around?

What would be the sequence of requests to the pendulum so it understands us and leads us to the answer?

That reminds of a Touring machine, which takes in only the most simple input, but in the end is the basic building block of all the worlds most advanced computers which can , in the end, make very advanced calculations.

I am sure I do not have the right logical code for the pendulum...

2. Height from ground of pendulum.
Here you can see the Pendulum I use. It is an Isis Pendulum (folk lore says Isis pendulum protects you more from negative entities that could enter you while you dowse)
isis pendulum4.jpg

The string is relatively short. What is the optimal height from the ground when being close to the treasure. Should I get a bigger pendulum with a longer string so it is almost touching the ground. Or should I bow down?

Please see the diagram I made. It shows that a pendulum will not move much if being close to the treasure. Because its height from the ground is similar to distance of treasure from your feet.

pendulum angle2.jpg

3. Horizontal position:

Keeping the L rods parallel with earth means them being totally horizontal. right?
How can the pendulum be parallel with the earth? it always goes vertically down?

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi MrBalance,
The Isis pendulum is a beautiful instrument. The string length is fine. Do you have someone that would hide items for you to locate? This would help develop your dowsing skills before heading out on a real treasure hunt/site search.
A suggestion would be to re-establish your pendulum codes and when you do, draw the code on an index card and refer back to it should the pendulum want to change codes temporarily, which sometimes they do. If it does, just ask it to go back to the original code previously established.
To get started again doing this, grasp the pendulum with your thumb and index finger about halfway the length of the string. Keep the pendulum about chest high and approx. 10 inches from your body with your elbow bent slightly.
Look at the tip of the pendulum and ask it to show you your "yes" answer to a question. So the question would go as follows: Pendulum, will you show me your yes answer to any question I pose to you? watch what it does. Keep doing this until you get a solid repeatable motion, then ask it to show you your "no" answer. Establish the yes/no motions then proceed with asking it to show you a "maybe" .Keep in mind to phrase questions as simple as possible but yet are of a yes/no type inquiry.
You may also elect to proceed with the L-rod in this manner to establish codes as well, remembering to hold the instrument correctly, look at the tip of the rod when posing questions and drawing the motions onto an index card.
If you are using 2 rods then look at the tip of your dominant hand rod it would be impossible and painful to keep one eye on the left rod and one eye on the right hand rod.
When in the field, simply ask in what direction your item of interest is currently resting at and follow the pendulum swing direction/L-rod pointing indicates. When you are near or over top the location your instrument will give you your "yes" that you have already fully established.
Hope this helps,
Jon

Last edited:

treasure4pleasure

Apr 18, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
FIsher F2, Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
One more observation:

By using pendulums/L-rods are we opening to the unknown daemons to work through us?
The magician always thinks he can control the daemon, bet in the end the daemon always wins and takes his soul.

I suppose that could be a real danger with dowsing.

-watched stupid TV

So I estimated that this is a risk worth taking.

What is your take on it?

See you in action soon!
Here is my take on it...

Water witching and dowsing

Mark 8:36 (New International Version)
36 What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello treasure4pleasure,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :occasion14:

Jon

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Learn to be aware of the resonance. For many people it is a tingling in the palm of your hand, or a cool, breezy sensation.

What you are describing is an attraction from a distance, but as you get close to the target there is a repulsion. One technique here is to stay back a ways and get a line, then move over and get another line. Best way I can describe it is like a drop of water in a pool--the fields overlap and it is difficult to differentiate between to two. For some reason, many people think it is like a metal detector and you need to be close to get a good response--this is not the case. It is much easier to pick up the signal from a distance.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
~MrBalance~

-watched stupid TV
~treasure4pleasure ~
Water witching / dowsing is full blooded demonic, and is spiritually dangerous. This is one of Satan's 'practical devices' used to lure people into his kingdom and gain access into their lives.
Sorry that I must disagree with this B/S...Just part of my Map Dowsing program.Art

May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH, CHANGE OR ADD Dowsing Conditions and Agreements or Programs which will be continually in effect until changed by me. Thank You for allowing me to Dowse this map.
The Purpose is to determine amounts, effects, conditions, circumstances, influences, times, measurements, distances, numbers, percentages and other requested areas.
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, the skeptics claim all dowsers and LRL users are going to Hell. This seems to be some modern rendition because the Holy Bible mentions divining about 700 times and I don't recall reading it to be evil. Many of the miracles Jesus performed can be attributed to dowsing. Many catholic priests furthered dowsing but they were careful to exclude spiritualism--like ouija boards, seances, etc. If you ask me, I'd say it's the skeptics who are going to Hell for all their lies and deception they spread and outright hatred. No one can get to Heaven when they harbor hatred in their heart.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay...who's bright idea was it again to get rid of the religion section?
Jon

Last edited:

treasure4pleasure

Apr 18, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, the skeptics claim all dowsers and LRL users are going to Hell. This seems to be some modern rendition because the Holy Bible mentions divining about 700 times and I don't recall reading it to be evil. Many of the miracles Jesus performed can be attributed to dowsing. Many catholic priests furthered dowsing but they were careful to exclude spiritualism--like ouija boards, seances, etc. If you ask me, I'd say it's the skeptics who are going to Hell for all their lies and deception they spread and outright hatred. No one can get to Heaven when they harbor hatred in their heart.
First of all who you calling a hater ??? Second of all I simply put a link that has bible verses concerning dowsing and i never said I didn't believe it worked (hence your "skeptic" remark) I know people can do things supernaturally but the power does not come from them, but from satan. And if you have read the bible to actually see 700 mentions of dowsing, then you know that it is not from God and is not okay for a christian to dabble in the occult. Jesus did not dowse! Please do not misquote the bible.
I am not going to comment anymore, as there doesn't need to be an argument.

OP
OP
MrBalance

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Technical discussion:

I would like to thank the generous forum members for their input.

Rockhound:
I will try the triangulation from many angles, as close as it is possible to the suspected treasure before pendulum goes astray.

Teleprospector:
Great instructions. I will write the pendulum code on paper.
When I saw pendulum confusion I tried in field to reestablish the code in my mind (while standing on the suspected site)
But that confused the pendulum even more.

Signal_Line:
Yes thats exactly what happened. It just goes astray.
Would you recommend having a metal detector for the finish?
I would really like to do it only with pendulum and L rods (if I have the power!)...

If you get very excited when the pendulum is working a person can forget the rules and loose the cool mind.

I think that when a person is able to "win against himself" and get over that excitement, only then nature will allow the pendulum to lead to treasure.

Spirituality discussion:
Treasure4Pleasure and Aarthrj3811 and all interested in
the "opening yourself up to the spirits theme" I would like to add the following:

Of course there will be no need to have an argument in this thread.
We unite our knowledges for the benefit of all of us reading the thread.
Because nobody knows it all :), but together we know something.
Even light or electricity is not understood when we get to a fundamental level, but we still all use it!

When you see the electromagnetic pollution it is obvious we still do not even know how to use electricity the best :)

The same is with dowsing.
Our understanding must be deep enough so we do not hurt ourselves.

Bible comment:
It is common knowledge that Bible and catholic church have corrupted and monopolized the teaching of Jesus.
The same principle applies to all the worlds main religions.

You have the messenger of God that tells you the good things.
And then you have a group of priests that monopolize that message!

In the begging of catholic church it was allowed to worship the God in your own home and in your own mind.
Sounds good!

Why would the creator of the stars, galaxies and universe need a building and some intermediary?

But then Roman emperor Constantin said: "OK, let us have this new religion but only if you worship in cathedrals and churches which are run by the priests (my people), whatever sins you have you can get a forgiveness if you tell them to one of the priests(my people)"

Every church is the best intelligence agency.

Because protocols require the priests to accumulate the common worries/wishes/events of all his people and pass them on up the hierarchy.
Then the head of the church has fantastic insight in the lives of people.

That is why church is always first to know everything.
First to know that there will be a war etc...

Much better than any intelligence agency.
Because people say to the priest all their most intimate details voluntarily.

Of course every spiritual priest will sense this and will try to change that.
But they have little power and effect. The show goes on.

My conclusion on using Bible to judge dowsing:
When we take all that into account we must be very very careful if we take writings from the bible as total truth.
We must be aware of the possibility of their corruption.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have read the posts and find no helpful information for Dowsers. If that is the way they want to Dowse that is their right...I will stick to proven methods....Art

treasure4pleasure

Apr 18, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mr. Balance, that is why they call it "Faith" I do not see , but I do believe. I believe every word and know what I feel. We can agree to disagree.
Signal line: you seem to be the one filled with hate and anger.
Have a nice day fellas :)

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jesus said "The works that I do shall he do also; and greater than these shall he do..."

"In our day any man who can put his hand over the edge of a boat and locate a shoal of fish would be considered a psychic. Yet most people can do it with the methods of Supersensonics."

Martin Luther condemned dowsing as the work of the devil. Personally I'll take the word of Jesus over that of Luther or you.

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread