Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red X for coins, green X for archaeological type signal.

GE_map1.jpg

OP
OP
stanski1980

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
thanks Red I will be heading out some time soon I will post pictures of what i find. Did you get any hits around the back of the school area I was going to try there as well. The area were the red X is at is off of a dead end road that has a park at the end of it I was going to try the area as well. and now with your help I will be trying the spots you pointed out. thank you once again.

OP
OP
stanski1980

stanski1980

Mar 12, 2011
aberdeen,maryland
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter IV / Garrett ACE 150
Hey Red was it a silver reading you got i seen that in one of you other post on a picture or was it just like a copper coin reading???? and how does it work when reading a map with the dowsing rods???? thanks for the help

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks Red I will be heading out some time soon I will post pictures of what i find. Did you get any hits around the back of the school area I was going to try there as well. The area were the red X is at is off of a dead end road that has a park at the end of it I was going to try the area as well. and now with your help I will be trying the spots you pointed out. thank you once again.

Red circles for various types of jewelry or things lost they might wear.

GE_map1crop.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Red was it a silver reading you got i seen that in one of you other post on a picture or was it just like a copper coin reading???? and how does it work when reading a map with the dowsing rods???? thanks for the help

First, I would identify the target as a single coin or coins (more than one coin). Mark the spot on map, then check for gold/silver attraction.

My L-rods for reading maps on a computer screen, are small pairs of 3/32" bronze without any handles 10 1/2-11 3/4 inch top length. Rod tips swing apart at a 45 degree angle while scanning the photos. Then rod tips suddenly swing together tapping or even touching on a target.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi stanski1980,
Sorry to you and Red...your original link to the pic wouldnt let me save it, so i had to copy the pic from Red_desert.
Dowsing revealed...
Green rectangle and circled areas: An attraction to gold jewellry and coins, (silver, clad.
Blue area: An attraction to coins.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon

aberdeenmddowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread