My first and only request on map dowsing!

Jerry Hull

May 4, 2012
Clayton, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fairly new here on the forum and I discovered a message concerning map dowsing and found it fascinating. I have an area close to where I grew up that dates back into the early 1700's. In the lower left of this photo is a cemetery that dates to the late 1600's where there was also a Quaker Meeting House. The meething house is long gone, but the property just north of the cemetery I have permission to hunt. Go to the intersection of Duck Creek Parkway and Main Street and on the right was a gristmill dating back around 1717. The house next to the outbuilding was in my backyard as a kid and it was built in 1765 by the owner of the gristmill. I still live witin a mile of this location and I would greatly appreciate any ideas or a reading of this map. Like mentioned earlier I think anyone that has the talent to dowse a map truly has a gift. Thank you very much and I hope the map shows up or man will I look silly! :notworthy:

svhybrid.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Jerry, red X/circles where I get signals which might be worth checking out. The ones in the lower left might be in that 1600s cemetery you mentioned. Green circles are other signals for sites or old stuff.

svhybrid-Jerry Hull-LG.jpg

OP
OP
J

Jerry Hull

May 4, 2012
Clayton, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many thanks for the scan Red_desert. Actually, the red x on the left lower was an old sand pit converted to a ball field. The red x lower just right of center is where a post office used to be. There are no marking on the cemetery which is next to the house on the left lower with tree shadows casted across the graves. Wouldn't hunt there anyway. The area where I have permission to hunt is where you have a red circle between two green circles. As old as this area is I was hoping there would be a lot more artifacts or coins. I will have to hunt the right lower dump area in the fall as it is really thick brush right now. I'll check out some of the areas you have marked where I have permission and let you know what I find. I really appreciate you taking the time checking out this area for me. This is really cool! Thanks so much!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're quite welcome!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Jerry Hull,
Dowsing revealed .....
White circled areas and abb white rectangle: Loose coins.
Thanks for posting your picture,
Jon
svhybriddowsed.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread