Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Dowsing with L-rods

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
    243 times
    dowsing, printed facts, studies, research info
    I guess you guys do not understand what you read...or have not studied Dowsing..Millions of Dowser will keep on locating and recovering whatever they want and enjoying this great hobby..Art

LRL fraud debunked

Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    228 times
    Underground detection
    After all that, Art, it's a miracle that there's still anything left to be found.

--Dave J.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Gee woof....Out of the 57,493,000 square miles of land I would think that there is still a lot of land to Dowse....Art

us
    Apr 2006
    Indian Harbor Beach
    7 times
    That's right Art, and in all that land, where are the UNKNOWN lost, buried or sunken treasures that you have found dowsing?
    " Him cheat him friend of his last guinea,
    Him kill both friar and priest- O dear!
    Him cut de t'roat of piccaninny,
    Bloody, bloody buccaneer."

us
    U.S. Treasures

Apr 2012
    Wyoming
    Whites XLT Spectrum, Minelab Xterra 705, Whites TM808, Bounty Hunter, Si Go by Fitz L Rods
    21 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Well all I can say is in order to make dowsing work you must keep an open mind and think POSITIVE. If you let doubt or NEGATIVITY come into your mind you will NEVER dowse and find a target. I know from experience of doing it. "Oh ye of little faith"............... Quit putting people down for being able to do something different. Just cause we can look at you and ask your permission to dowse where you cheated on your wife with your mistress last weekend and find the exact motel and the exact room does not give you the right to badger us. Just cause we know how to use a little bit more of our brain than you..
    Last edited by coyote3; Sep 29, 2012 at 12:27 AM.

LRL fraud debunked

Dec 2010
    ciudadano del universo, residente de El Paso TX
    BS detector
    228 times
    Underground detection
    And it doesn't even take an L-rod to do it. Over on the LRL forum, I call the principle "reading the advertisement".

--Dave J.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Goldminer
    That's right Art, and in all that land, where are the UNKNOWN lost, buried or sunken treasures that you have found dowsing?
    I know where they are and if they are still there....Art

us
    Jul 2012
    GA
    White 808, White Sierra Made, pulse induction, LRL
    58 times
    Cache Hunting
    Yes and everything has an atomic freqency. That atomic frequency signal builds over time. You can bury gold or silver in the ground today and it will not have the signal strength of a target that has been in the ground for 150 years. Obviously the size of the target is also significant.

The Spanish dowsed their way through The New World and found and dug millions of dollars worth of gold. They just used willow sticks with a gold nugget tied on the end. That gold nugget sent out a signal that said "Hi I'm gold and I'm over here" That signal excited any significant gold deposits nearby and they basically called back "I'm gold too and I'm over here". Simplistic explanation but thats how it works.

I know of people who can just dowse with a couple of willow sticks and find gold and silver. In the mountains in the South everyone uses dowsers to locate where to dig for a well. I don't understand how they do it but they do.

Enhanced dowsing is not that difficult to understand. Its all based on atomic frequency. Its what we use and if its not gold or silver we don't get and indication. Our equipment is only tuned to those two atomic frequencies.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Dixiegal
    The Spanish dowsed their way through The New World and found and dug millions of dollars worth of gold. They just used willow sticks with a gold nugget tied on the end. That gold nugget sent out a signal that said "Hi I'm gold and I'm over here" That signal excited any significant gold deposits nearby and they basically called back "I'm gold too and I'm over here". Simplistic explanation but thats how it works.
    Gee Dixiegal...that is too simple for some to understand...I always use baited rods...Art

us
    U.S. Treasures

Apr 2012
    Wyoming
    Whites XLT Spectrum, Minelab Xterra 705, Whites TM808, Bounty Hunter, Si Go by Fitz L Rods
    21 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Almost impossible to believe but I think you are right. We try and complicate the use of rods to where they are some extremely complicated and sophisticated instrument brought down to earth by aliens in the future and put here for us to try and figure out. HAHA. They have been here for thousands of years and I know Art is right, if you bait your rods and just sit back and let them talk to whatever your wanting to find, well thats all we want to do anyways. Pretty simple. I know personally I am letting myself think they are some sophisticated piece of hardware when really they are an electromagnet for whatever material I put on the rod, powered by our human electrical system? Am I right?

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Just for fun find a volt meter that reads in Mil-volts. Studies have shown that people with over 100 mil-volts running between their hands are better Dowsers...Art

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Back to the signal lines...When I am approaching a signal line I will see the rods begin to move or feel extra pressure on them. I then stop and start slipping my feet slowly. When the rods close I make adjustments to my feet so the rods are locked and my body is lined up to the signal line. I then drop one rod to my side. The remaining up rod will either stay where it is or swing pointing to the target. This will not work for the one rod users Now if you are on the signal and raise one foot off the ground the rods will swing open...Now if you are using man made signal lines this will not happen...
    Now I turn 90 degrees toward the target. The rods will open. I move my hands inward until the rod tips are about 3 inches apart and begin to walk. The tips will tell you when you get off the signal. I still recommend that new dowsers walk an S pattern to the target but for me this is a much better way.
    I sure hope some of this helps as this is the way it works for me...Art

us
    Jul 2012
    GA
    58 times
    Cache Hunting
    "I always use baited rods"

What kind of bait do you use? )

us
    Jul 2012
    GA
    58 times
    Cache Hunting
    Seriously though we also use a set of silver solder rods as a backup to our silver LRL. They work pretty well if you are close to a target and we find that the signal really is enhanced by putting a silver dollar between index and third finger of each hand while in use.

us
    The Watcher

Apr 2004
    Northern Nevada
    243 times
    Here are my baited Gold Rods...A couple of “clinkers” held on with liquid black tape..The other is how I bait using other than gold and silver...Art
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Job 002.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	682711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Film Canister.GIF 
Views:	216 
Size:	61.5 KB 
ID:	682712
    Dixiegal likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsors